Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36492
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews
Default strange & odd fantasies!

I have a regular that likes to shove donuts up my bottom, then eat them out! hehe, its hot
lots more to discuss, feel free to add some!
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
skcorvette
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default my list of horrors!

Sharing my list hehe....still haven't built the nerve to fulfill my fantasies but will do one of these days!!!!

-face sitting with forced oral and forced ass licking. Forced dato verbally degrading and to deep tongue pussy and ass

-degrade by rubbing precum and cum on dildo and forcing to suck on it saying your lucky its not a real cock but you'd do it if I made you cuz ur my slave

-fuck the mistress with dildo till she cums and then force him to clean the dildo.

-tease cock with hand and edging OR performing repeated sessions of denying orgasms continuously.

-teasing cock, silk or feather or snapping rubber bands

-ruin orgasm by jerking cock letting go as cum starts but feeding it to slave and then making slave repeat.

-positioning the slave in a upside down position in bed to force slave to shoot load in his mouth and swallow to humiliate him and to amuse his mistress

-forced cum eating from various areas

-public humiliation by making slave go cum into food drink and laughing while he does it as no one else knows

-making comments about small cock humiliation during session

-humiliating by saying you fucked other guys and you want me to eat their load from your pussy to amuse you as humiliation

-having the slave rub cum over mistress tits and eat cum ice cubes and cum from saved condoms of his. (Would require planning.)

-snowballing cum back and forth till his mouth his so full he has to swallow.

-MFTS experience party!

Of course a lot of these require planning and a bit of COURAGE! hoping one day to make it happen!
skcorvette is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:52 AM   #3
Poke n Tickle
Registered Member

Being tied town to the bed and have the woman force me to fuck her. She climbs on top as I beg and plead NO, Please don't make me do this! She grinds and slides up and down the shaft in a slippery wet stripper slide till my cock gets rock hard then reaches underneath and inserts my cock inside her hot love box as I scream NO, there's no Condom! She slaps my face and says "Shut up Bitch!".
She rides my bare cock bouncing and grinding while she tries to muffle my cries by shoving her panties in my mouth like a gagball. I kick and squirm but she's locked on that cock, riding for dear life. I manage to let out a muffled scream to get off me, you're gonna make me cum! She yells out again as she shoves the panties back down my throat and starts to erotically choke me, "Shut up Bitch and give me that Cum!".
Powerless and unable to hold back any longer, I erupt loads upon loads of hot pulsating cum blasts into her soaking wet pussy. She removes the panties from my mouth and as I try to gasp and yell out, she quickly straddles my face and grinds her steaming cum filled pussy into my face, yelling "eat your cum you filthy fuck, suck it all out of me!". I do as I'm told as for now I have submitted to the fact that I am now her bitch!

THAT is my Fantasy.
Poke n Tickle is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #4
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

It's been awhile but I used to have a recurring wet dream about catching a busty black lady robbing my house. I caught her, held her down, and fucked her titties.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #5
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Some really good ideas here. Guess there's not enough time to try them all...
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #6
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Skcorvette, I have done several of those. My mistress has sat on my face and forced me to lick her ass & pussy, she has made me eat my cum, she has had me fuck her with a gag dildo and then lick the juices off. And she has talked about having me lick another man's cum from her pussy and having me eat a "snack pak". (Her term for frozen cum in a condom.) You should definitely go for it.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #7
MLisaRIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225810
Lightbulb You are a blessed little upcoming cuckold boy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhornbk View Post
Skcorvette, I have done several of those. My mistress has sat on my face and forced me to lick her ass & pussy, she has made me eat my cum, she has had me fuck her with a gag dildo and then lick the juices off. And she has talked about having me lick another man's cum from her pussy and having me eat a "snack pak". (Her term for frozen cum in a condom.) You should definitely go for it.
You are a blessed subbie boy & up and cumin cuckold! Well Done!
MLisaRIP is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a sweet client in Omaha who I luv making him dress in ladies undergarments,restrain him, and then I punish him for being a bad girl!

I also had a client who enjoyed "puppy play"....he would meet me at his door butt nekkid on all fours with a dog collar & leash on....he even had his own personalized dog dish for food & water!

I luv kink and open mindedness...............I may not do some things,but who am I to judge if you do! Each to his own and have fun!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
Smallhero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

This is a good list, we share similar fantasies.

Any Houston providers want to partake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcorvette View Post
Sharing my list hehe....still haven't built the nerve to fulfill my fantasies but will do one of these days!!!!

-face sitting with forced oral and forced ass licking. Forced dato verbally degrading and to deep tongue pussy and ass

-degrade by rubbing precum and cum on dildo and forcing to suck on it saying your lucky its not a real cock but you'd do it if I made you cuz ur my slave

-fuck the mistress with dildo till she cums and then force him to clean the dildo.

-tease cock with hand and edging OR performing repeated sessions of denying orgasms continuously.

-ruin orgasm by jerking cock letting go as cum starts but feeding it to slave and then making slave repeat.

-positioning the slave in a upside down position in bed to force slave to shoot load in his mouth and swallow to humiliate him and to amuse his mistress

-public humiliation by making slave go cum into food drink and laughing while he does it as no one else knows

-humiliating by saying you fucked other guys and you want me to eat their load from your pussy to amuse you as humiliation

-having the slave rub cum over mistress tits and eat cum ice cubes and cum from saved condoms of his. (Would require planning.)

-MFTS experience party!

Of course a lot of these require planning and a bit of COURAGE! hoping one day to make it happen!
Smallhero is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #10
Deviant Bastard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I love fetish costumes on my dominant . Me, strapped to a medical table or spider web, hooded or gas masked, male fetish boots on...and slow sucked, jacked, and prostate teased until I'm delirious....then they cuff me, make me eat pussy and ass, fuck them , please them on their commands, then the edging and milking begins again with mouths, lubed gloved hands, or wicked devices like a venus 2000 milker.

and yes, I will feast on my own cum. I've done some of this, but not all of it....and I'm dying to get it!
Deviant Bastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:51 PM   #11
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcorvette View Post

-MFTS experience party!

Been there, done all of that, and will do most of it again. MM
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:21 AM   #12
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
I have a regular that likes to shove donuts up my bottom, then eat them out! hehe, its hot
lots more to discuss, feel free to add some!
That is kinda hot
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:58 PM   #13
J.Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I hope this doesnt dter any ladies from seeing me buuuuuuut . . .

I am really interested in a FFM threesome where Im in the middle of the FMF sanddwich.

Ive seen it done a coupel of ways with one of the ladies on her back and we are doing it missionary and another takes me doggie with a strapon . .. or its a reverse cowgirl party where the lady with the strapon is sitting in a chair, I sit on the strapon and then the other lady sits on me.

Ive never been with a TS but I'm also not opposed to that being party of the party too. Ive always wanted ot be with a super hot FF TS who likes to be a bit on the dominant side. Its that last part (being slightly dominant) thats difficult to find in my opinion.

Basically for me I love to be dominated in the bedroom and told what to do and how to please the person(s) im with.
J.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Wayne View Post
I hope this doesnt dter any ladies from seeing me buuuuuuut . . .

I am really interested in a FFM threesome where Im in the middle of the FMF sanddwich.

Ive seen it done a coupel of ways with one of the ladies on her back and we are doing it missionary and another takes me doggie with a strapon . .. or its a reverse cowgirl party where the lady with the strapon is sitting in a chair, I sit on the strapon and then the other lady sits on me.

Ive never been with a TS but I'm also not opposed to that being party of the party too. Ive always wanted ot be with a super hot FF TS who likes to be a bit on the dominant side. Its that last part (being slightly dominant) thats difficult to find in my opinion.

Basically for me I love to be dominated in the bedroom and told what to do and how to please the person(s) im with.

MMMMMMMMM ask and ye shall recieve luver boy! {Me & TruelyPassion will be doing doubles mid march in the naughty big D}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:12 AM   #15
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Too many to name...
One of my favorites was a guy who bought a condo for me on the Galt Ocean Mile on the beach in Ft Lauderdale..
I would walk out the back of the condo and walk down the beach to the Hilton 50 yards away and lay in the sun while he jacked off in a little bottle.

We went to Yesterday's, an amazing restaurant on the Inner Coastal Waterway.
I ordered a salad with no dressing for him and when out salads arrived, I poured the contents of the little bottle over is salad.
A guy sitting at the table behind us saw what I did and heard our conversation and remembered seeing me at the Hilton and wanted the SAME TREATMENT..

Another time, we had dinner at the Hilton and I peed in a flask before we left, and I poured it over his vodka martini at dinner.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women