Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162503
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35828
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2022, 09:17 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Randome Chance or Election Shenanagans?

Here in Houston and Harris County, there were foreseeable and avoidable problems with voting. About two dozen polling places had shortages of the paper ballots used in the voting machines. These shortages developed as early as 10 AM. Not the result of unexpectedly large turnpuit, just not enough for Avery light turnout.

And I guess we could put tis down to "stuff happens", but: It only seemed to happen in precincts that aere heavy in Republican registrations. DEmocrat heavy precincts did not have that problem. The Harris County Elections Administrator is a Democrat.

Meanwhile, in Arizona: A large number of polling places had problems with voting machines not working. Like the issues in Houston and Harris County, these problems did not seem to be random in occurrence. Seems it happened in precincts that typically vote Republican.

This is the kind of thing that makes people doube the integrity of our elections.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:41 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Already crying Trump tears!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 10:11 AM   #3
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We're about to see the character of democrats on display. When a Secretary of State issues ballots missing candidates and that SOS is on the ballot, something is wrong.
When there is a "power failure" that shuts down voting in entire precincts and the person ultimately responsible is running for office, something is wrong.
When ballots are discovered to be flawed in a way favoring the incumbent, something is wrong.
When one party runs a stalking horse operation, that says a lot about the corruption in that party, and something is wrong.

An honest person would call out corruption on both sides but would call it out louder when it is on their side. Because...their sides antics represent them. You're hearing republicans and conservatives criticizing their own people and organization. I hear crickets when democrats should be screaming.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:37 AM   #4
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Random chance? There a was proof beyond a shadow of doubt there was election fraud in 2020, 2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:42 AM   #5
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Random chance? There a was proof beyond a shadow of doubt there was election fraud in 2020, 2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator
Wrong.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 02:02 PM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Randome
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 02:19 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

I cannot believe Harris County re elected “The Commandante’”.

I am glad I don’t live there any more.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 02:58 PM   #8
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Houston is akin to NYC, AUSTIN CHICAGO . not much you can say about bit. 45 miles north the town is solid red
Old 11-09-2022, 02:59 PM   #9
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Wrong.
About what and why?
Old 11-09-2022, 04:00 PM   #10
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Everyone knows there was election fraud in Harris County and massive election fraud in 2020. I'm sure that all those mules will prove it any day now. It's been two years. How stupid are those gop donkeys??? and their supporters
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 04:58 PM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
About what and why?
This statement: "2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator."

GEOTRACKING

Multiple concerns were raised by experts speaking to Reuters about the “geotracking” portion of the documentary. It was unclear whether the same test was applied anywhere other than the swing states in question (to prove a unique phenomenon had happened), along with data validity, accuracy, and discussion about other possibilities that could explain the findings.

The entirety of the claim rests on cell phone location data, which doesn’t remotely show that people were actually using the drop boxes (it doesn’t have the granularity to show that, as opposed to just walking or even driving by),” said Kenneth R Mayer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who spoke to Reuters via email.

COULD BALLOTS BE FORGED?

The documentary claims its investigation reveals the potential existence of 380,000 overall fraudulent ballots. And, it claims, if all of these contained falsified votes for Joe Biden, the revelation is significant enough to have blocked a win by Donald Trump.

Listing all of the steps needed to falsify a ballot, Gronke told Reuters: “1) You need a falsified ballot with a unique bar code, printed on special paper, and a special envelope. If the claim is that you’ve somehow obtained 400,000 original ballots without the elections officials or voters knowing, how precisely did you do this?

“2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.

“Congratulations! Besides committing a felony, you have now cast ONE fraudulent ballot. Now you need to figure out how to do that hundreds of thousands of times, in different jurisdictions, with different ballot styles and different voting materials.”

VERDICT

The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

In other words -- there is no proven fraud as implied by 2000 Mules.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 05:05 AM   #12
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Already crying Trump tears!
Not constructive criticism.

Tell me where I am wrong about the validity of the election process in Harris County Texas or Pheonix Arizona. I will listen to that.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:10 AM   #13
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Well, Lena Hidalgo was re-elected, but she may be removed by the FBI for egregious and flagrant corruption . . .along with her subordinate staff.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:43 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Lighten up Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Not constructive criticism.

Tell me where I am wrong about the validity of the election process in Harris County Texas or Pheonix Arizona. I will listen to that.
I was laughing at your contention of voter shenanigans withoutany proof,I'm not criticizing you.

Carry on with your fantasy conspiracy theories that you now want me to disprove
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 07:45 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Well, Lena Hidalgo was re-elected, but she may be removed by the FBI for egregious and flagrant corruption . . .along with her subordinate staff.
You sound a lot like Adam Schiff
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women