Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2016, 12:02 AM   #1
ElleAnaOfHouston
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 274120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default MR.WONDERFUL! How bout Mr. Awful!!! Providers and Clients must read!

This Mr. wonderful has basically stocking me for two years now. First time he contacted me wanting me to be his sugar baby girl friend i turned that offer down and never saw or heard from him i been out of state for a year, now that im back he contacts me again offering the same offer me being his sugar baby girlfriend. I'm already weirded out by the guy. so i declined again. I know him by his number he contacted me on also by his eccie name. Now a few weeks later someone from p411 contacts me texanfan is his name. If you have more than 5 okays ill see you if your a p411 member he had like 60something so i set up the meeting. The meeting was awkward he kept staring at me and not saying a word. And he kept arguing with me about putting on a condom. the appointment was going to end if he did not respect my wishes, he did finally put on one. 5 mins later he tells me that he is the guy that wanted me to be his sugar baby girl. WHAT i was shocked If i had known that he was that guy i would have not seen him! He was very aggressive and had an odor i had to tell him to shower! he wrote a review on me and lied about every detail i do not offer bbfs no fs ever and to top things off he short change me!!!i I do not recommend meeting this guy girls be careful and guys dont get only one side of a story I'm a good Provider Safe And a Lot of fun don't let some dude change your judgment on me!

ElleAna ttyl
ElleAnaOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:10 AM   #2
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Thank you for your side of the story
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:43 AM   #3
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

What Canihitit would say???

"Awwwww shit!!"
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:58 AM   #4
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleAnaOfHouston View Post
This Mr. wonderful has basically stocking me for two years now. First time he contacted me wanting me to be his sugar baby girl friend i turned that offer down and never saw or heard from him i been out of state for a year, now that im back he contacts me again offering the same offer me being his sugar baby girlfriend. I'm already weirded out by the guy. so i declined again. I know him by his number he contacted me on also by his eccie name. Now a few weeks later someone from p411 contacts me texanfan is his name. If you have more than 5 okays ill see you if your a p411 member he had like 60something so i set up the meeting. The meeting was awkward he kept staring at me and not saying a word. And he kept arguing with me about putting on a condom. the appointment was going to end if he did not respect my wishes, he did finally put on one. 5 mins later he tells me that he is the guy that wanted me to be his sugar baby girl. WHAT i was shocked If i had known that he was that guy i would have not seen him! He was very aggressive and had an odor i had to tell him to shower! he wrote a review on me and lied about every detail i do not offer bbfs no fs ever and to top things off he short change me!!!i I do not recommend meeting this guy girls be careful and guys dont get only one side of a story I'm a good Provider Safe And a Lot of fun don't let some dude change your judgment on me!

ElleAna ttyl
TL/DR but damn! your ass is really nice!, you need to add some more showcase pics!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:06 AM   #5
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

.... but was he creepier than FrenchToast/WolfWhistle?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:17 AM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Just contact houston@eccie.net...they'll easily mark the review as fake for you...no problem...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:47 AM   #7
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
MR.WONDERFUL! How bout Mr. Awful!!! Providers and Clients must read!
Frickin' dearhunter is at it again?
Attached Images
File Type: png dearhunter.png (41.8 KB, 743 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:49 AM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Illiterate whore on isle 4........who's got this one?

Wasn't me........I can prove I was in southern mexico.........what date was that?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:12 AM   #9
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Did schools quit teaching about paragraphs?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:23 AM   #10
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetheart I am terribly sorry about your awful experience, however it is important you spell correctly the name of the gentleman in question to avoid any type of misunderstandings, reading this and looking at the review it looks like you're referring to:

MrWonderfull
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=292070

Who btw, kinda has a history here since last year.
Again, sorry for your experience and thank you for reporting.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:38 AM   #11
isabelisthe1
The AMERICAN DREAM

User ID: 253697
My ECCIE Reviews

yea thank you for reporting it....after the review was wrote...
did you give him an OK?
isabelisthe1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:25 AM   #12
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

ElleAna ttyl
Sorry that happened to you hon, thank you for reporting This Yourself. Welcome back home
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #13
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

he does have history of this
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:10 AM   #14
isabelisthe1
The AMERICAN DREAM

User ID: 253697
My ECCIE Reviews

The hobby is a give and take situation here on eccie as far as references. References are not just for other providers but for the gentlemen of this community as well.

I respect the providers choice to give or not to give references however when a provider decides not to give back to the community and give references then I feel like you shouldn't get on stage and reach out for support from the community.

I understand that when you read/herd about the review it upset you however you didn't care about anyone's safety before the review so please don't pretend to care now.

To be honest I am sure this review only helped your buissness. If you are worried about future clients expecting bbf's then I suggest that you make it clear when booking the appointment that you do not provide that activity and if the client request or tries to engage in bbf's during your time together that the session will be terminated and donation kept.

If your client did in fact short you on donation and disrespect you during the session then there is no excuse for that. However it would have been awsome if you could have let us lady's known about the situation before you needed support and sympathy.

You stated that he had like 60 ok's I was wondering if you added to those Ok's or if you reported this to Gina? But just a little heads up I don't think you are suppose to disclose p411 Handel's . I could be wrong

isabelisthe1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #15
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women