Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42406
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36833
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2023, 12:15 PM   #1
DCHung
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Encounter: GINA was everything needed almost perfect in K town

Date: 2/8
Name: GINA
Phone: N/A
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/gina
City: Somewhere north of Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Somewhere north of Dallas
Activities: Passion
Hair Length and Color: Can’t remember not important. Wasn’t bald
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Shorter than me, perfect natural breast, perfect figure for me, pretty face, face that is very addictive, Sexy MILF
she has wow factor. She is not sexy skinny model but has perfect MILF body figure, face that you can look at without getting tired. lips that can provide perfect kiss.
Yes, I am hooked and glad I am not in Dallas. Otherwise I will be broke.
Recommendation: Yes
DCHung is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 01:34 PM   #2
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

So I guess you decided to fly to Dallas the day after the below post (instead of March), huh? You must be a very wealthy man to be able to afford that!!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063095090&postcount=8

Never seen Gina. For some reason I thought she had MM's, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 01:48 PM   #3
DCHung
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
So I guess you decided to fly to Dallas the day after the below post (instead of March), huh? You must be a very wealthy man to be able to afford that!!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063095090&postcount=8

Never seen Gina. For some reason I thought she had MM's, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
Maybe, maybe not
I am like Elon. I don’t like people tracking my where about.
My advice to you is that Don’t believe things you don’t think is true and you spend way too much time if you actually had time to dig someone’s old post.
I know the truth and men who seen Gina know truth. It’s fan club’s little secret. Don’t see her, one less dick is good for rest of us.
Just by you said she may have MM makes me believe that you been ordered to write above.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:29 PM   #4
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCHung View Post
Maybe, maybe not
I am like Elon. I don’t like people tracking my where about.
My advice to you is that Don’t believe things you don’t think is true and you spend way too much time if you actually had time to dig someone’s old post.
I know the truth and men who seen Gina know truth. It’s fan club’s little secret. Don’t see her, one less dick is good for rest of us.
Just by you said she may have MM makes me believe that you been ordered to write above.
Actually took me 2 minutes to find that post.....it's called the search function. You keep proving time and time again that you are 100% full of shit. It's so easy to see too.

And it's funny you telling me that I spend too much time on something considering you have 175 posts in three weeks, nearly all of which is starting rumors and starting drama.

Back to Gina, I may end up seeing her but I haven't decided yet. She has great reviews. Also want to see Emma while she's still in town.
Old 02-10-2023, 05:17 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Thumbs down

Quote:
Actually took me 2 minutes to find that post.....it's called the search function. You keep proving time and time again that you are 100% full of shit. It's so easy to see too.

That Dude has been full of shit going back to 2018, when his handle was vadc, vadc1, and dozens since. He pretends to be in Dallas, because he has a ''Source'' he posts for, and promotes. All the while posting incessantly that others are Promoters, to try and divert the spotlight from himself. In short, he's the biggest Fraud, Troll, AND PROMOTER this Website has ever hosted.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 06:52 PM   #6
DCHung
Valued Poster

Quote:

And it's funny you telling me that I spend too much time on something considering you have 175 posts in three weeks, nearly all of which is starting rumors and starting drama.

Back to Gina, I may end up seeing her but I haven't decided yet. She has great reviews. Also want to see Emma while she's still in town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
That Dude has been full of shit going back to 2018, when his handle was vadc, vadc1, and dozens since. He pretends to be in Dallas, because he has a ''Source'' he posts for, and promotes. All the while posting incessantly that others are Promoters, to try and divert the spotlight from himself. In short, he's the biggest Fraud, Troll, AND PROMOTER this Website has ever hosted.
Entertaining,
I will respond to both of your posts.
That’s 2 min of your life that’s wasted but I will give you credit of an expert searcher on eccie. Would’ve taken me much longer to search my own post. Past 3 weeks all four of your handles have claimed same or similar so I don’t think I need to respond. Why would you see someone who has fake reviews? No need to. Now what is vadc about? Didn’t you call me something else or did I miss something. Now you have followed, stalked and trolled me with 4 different handles. I believe you told me you have 30 handles (sorry I don’t have time to search to find the proof) so you have 27 more handles to troll me. Which makes you 2nd category of expert. Keep it up. I posted the review so I guess I am a promoter but I do not have 200 some reviews of under my promotion like you do. Which makes you 3rd category of expert. No one is hurting here and Thank you for bumping Gina’s review. Keep up the good work.
By the way I hear you’re a little old white boy that likes big black girl and love to get pay to promote Korean girls. Is that true? Don’t you think little old white boy using Vietnamese name will offend many Vietnamese men here?
And always post initial with one handle then follow with other handles to justify. Smart.

Now get the fuck out of Gina’s review and stop trolling. Go create a post of your own.
Old 02-10-2023, 07:20 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Mẹ kiếp, Kẻ dối trá dốt nát có nhiều tay cầm
Old 02-10-2023, 08:15 PM   #8
DCHung
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Mẹ kiếp, Kẻ dối trá dốt nát có nhiều tay cầm
First free lesson
tay cầm shouldn’t be used as handles but that’s what google translate will tell you.

Second lesson
Tôi không có nhiều như bạn. sư phụ, xin vui lòng dạy tất cả chúng tôi làm thế nào bạn làm điều đó

That’s all free lessons you will get for an old white boy
Old 02-10-2023, 11:48 PM   #9
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

How about we focus on Gina’s wet pussy and her abilities to let you sperm her?
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 06:33 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

The review is a Fake. DCHung (vadc) is not in The Dallas area, he wrote the review from Maryland, to keep premium access from expiring. He promotes from Maryland, and I revealed him to be vadc, even as he attemped to dodge knowledge about vadc and his 5 year troll campaign.

He begged me to cast him into a Herd of Pigs. But even the Swine rejected him.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...7&version=NASB
Old 02-11-2023, 07:32 AM   #11
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCHung View Post
Entertaining,
I will respond to both of your posts.
That’s 2 min of your life that’s wasted but I will give you credit of an expert searcher on eccie. Would’ve taken me much longer to search my own post.
Nope, not wasted time at all. Just showing proof that you're 100% full of shit. And why would it have taken you longer? You have posted numerous times about wanting to travel to Dallas, so that's all I had to search for, haha. You're very sloppy about everything you do - the drama you start, talking about someone dying at a studio, your syntax, etc.

I think I will eventually see Gina though. She does have great reviews.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:59 AM   #12
DCHung
Valued Poster

Like I said, it doesn’t matter. Only fool like you think shit matters.
Can’t get premium anyway. Eccie is asking more contact information and I don’t think I should provide one. If you want to believe it is B.S. it doesn’t hurt my feeling. Can’t believe there are idiots that are so proud of themselves of simple research and falsifying shits. Even though it’s way off. We are all so proud of you Chung. This look like a political arena.
Anyway enough of troll(s) and back to subject.

I crave to see Gina again…. BUT You fuckers book Gina out today and I cannot fucking get an appointment…. WTF! Aren’t there other girls you little fuckers regularly see?
Do I really need to see her on Superbowl Sunday or during Superbowl? FUCK!
Anyone has any suggestions on who else is in Gina’s caliber?

Look like I will not be taking chance and go rubber cover with her popularity.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:12 AM   #13
DCHung
Valued Poster

One more thing,
Chung are you shameful of using google translate to act like Vietnamese now that you decided to convert over to bible? hahaha.
Why don’t you type more Goggle Vietnamese? There are still some fools that will believe you’re an Asian.
những kẻ ngốc sẽ tin bạn là người châu Á
Old 02-11-2023, 08:20 AM   #14
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

You say you can’t get premium, but it’s literally under your handle, lol. Why do you lie about things when the truth is in plain sight?
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:24 AM   #15
DCHung
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
You say you can’t get premium, but it’s literally under your handle, lol. Why do you lie about things when the truth is in plain sight?
Change again? Geez how many handles?
I can’t get premium with this review. Eccie wants more information and I am debating to give or not.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women