Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
lexxxi512
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113256
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down time waster

a guy is going around asking for pics to be sent to his email . Do NOT see this guy he pretends to want a visit but once he gets pics he never replys back.has happened to me and a friend of mine
lexxxi512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Perhaps you and your friend are not to his liking. Maybe if you put up a showcase people would not ask for pics via email.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Perhaps you and your friend are not to his liking.
Exactly, I asked for a girls pics yesterday and she wasn't my type. If you girls would just post your pics upfront this wouldn't be a problem.
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I dont see this as alert worthy either,, you are a Provider guys want pics...

and yes some dudes are pic collectors
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I dont see this as alert worthy either
Neither do I... moving to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxi512 View Post
a guy is going around asking for pics to be sent to his email . Do NOT see this guy he pretends to want a visit but once he gets pics he never replys back.
And you not once considered that it might be what he sees in the picture you send that results in him not getting back to you? That MAYBE you are not what he is looking for but he couldn't have known until seeing your picture?

Yeah... Guys tend to not like having their time wasted either..... Post a showcase and save yourself as well as the guys some time in the process.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is a bit rude on the part of the guy asking lexxxi to go out her way in sending photos and then once he receives them not even bother with a "No thanks, not my type."

In my personal experience having a showcase will help you book more dates(though I doubt that's a problem for a spinner like Lexxxi). I don't think think you have a website either? What helped me a lot when I was new and running into the same problem with pic collectors was making a website(there are lots of them that are free templates or you can do your own for free with something like weebly) and then in the gallery area where the photos are politely stating "I have included ALL of my recent photos here for your convenience, I will post more here as I take them. Please don't ask for more as I don't have them if they are not posted here." If you are super shy you can even password protect your gallery and only give the password to people you think are legit.

You could also add that line or something similar to your showcase once you make one.

If you are shy about showing your face and don't know how to blur it I will do it for you(for free!) and if you don't really have any photos to use on a showcase I have a pro camera I bought so we(providers) can all just take photos for each other for free instead of falling prey to the guys who want to trade dates for photography. Obviously, I'm not anywhere near a pro photographer but neither are half the guys trying to weasel free sessions.

Hope this helps!
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxi512 View Post
a guy is going around asking for pics to be sent to his email . Do NOT see this guy he pretends to want a visit but once he gets pics he never replys back.has happened to me and a friend of mine

Your main product is your appearance and if you hide that right up front who is really wasting whose time? Your lucky he even inquired.
When I see nothing but a face shot or in your case one eye shot I automatically assume you're hiding something and move on.
He could just as well have posted an alert right along with you claiming that you wasted HIS time. I have no idea what you look like but your reviews sound good.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Just checking your last half dozen or so reviews, there's enough info in the physical descriptions to satisfy my curiosity. I can't imagine any hobbyist's standards would be so high that he wouldn't book without seeing photos first, unless he had no trust whatsoever for other guys' descriptions.

As far as your friend, I have no comment. There might not be that much information available on her, and the guy really did need to see photos before making his decision.

I'm just curious, is there some reason you can't post a few photos; even if you have to blur your face?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Guys I'm no WK but, just cause you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=375157

Give the girl a break.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Guys I'm no WK but, just cause you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=375157

Give the girl a break.
right but you had to actually search for it. Not many are going to be comb the ads looking for a pic. She has been around long enough to add a showcase or include pics in ALL her ads. She showed her face which means she isn't too worried about her discretion. Maybe it's just laziness on her end?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe it's just laziness on her end?

And why couldn't she rotate the picture and save us all the trouble of doing it ourselves or looking at it sideways?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

No I actually saw it when it was posted! I just have a good memory and remembered seeing her face. But yes she should include pics , she's not afraid to show her face. And clearly it was a non alert.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

am I the only one that noticed that it seems the pic, pointed out above, was just posted on the 3rd? If that's true. maybe someone just backtracking to cover tracks..?
However.. what's not to like about her appearance.. seems top notch to me..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
rockerrick
Account Disabled

The post was on the 2nd.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women