Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Anyone want to travel together?

Looking for someone to travel to Australia with. Could be another provider or gent, it doesn't matter to me, I just don't like traveling alone. Must be well respectful and fun to spend time with.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #2
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Y000000000000 LOL

I love to travel. Wish I could right now, but no

You seem like a lot of fun, tho.....good luck
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got back from my second trip to Australia.
Feel free to ask me anything that you'd like to know and I'll answer with whatever I can help with.
Remember they are opposite seasons.. So, maybe start planning now and go when it starts to get cold here.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Would we be going as a 'couple' (i.e. I'm getting the drawls every other night), or do I have to chase pussy on my own down there?

If the pussy part is taken care of, I could spend my money souvenirs and things, no.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #5
Amadeus25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Bring the talent with you

This is/would be a great way to travel.
I just returned from a 10 day trip in Belize. I tried, but wasn't able to secure a provider to go with. I was covering all cost (flight, accommodations, food, drinks, ect), but still didn't get any takers.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sample any of the local talent, so a provider would have been very beneficial!
Amadeus25 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #6
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Amadeus - were you offering compensation for the lady to return home with as well? That's a tough area if you weren't.. This is our job, so.. Just like you.. We work to save up and spend our money. Be it on a vacation or whatever.
Going on an all expenses paid vacation with someone who expects intimacy whenever they would like it is great in theory to the man, but.. Many of us would rather you meet with us in this "mutually beneficial arrangement" at home and then take the vacation on our own time, at our own pace.

If you were offering a rate on top of all expenses paid, then.. I'm at a loss for words.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:14 AM   #7
Apitt12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Lol i dont even wana know what the rate is for 10 days
Apitt12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:38 AM   #8
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apitt12 View Post
Lol i dont even wana know what the rate is for 10 days
You would be pleasantly surprised by many ladies.

As long as there are ground rules and expectations set and she wants to go to your destination, this is easier and less expensive than you might think.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #9
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
You would be pleasantly surprised by many ladies.

As long as there are ground rules and expectations set and she wants to go to your destination, this is easier and less expensive than you might think.
Absolutely! I mean.. Sure you will get the it's my overnight x 10 girls..
But if someone asked if I wanted an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona for a week.. I can factor in that I am not paying for anything at home and I have been wanting to go back to BCN for a while now..
You just have to think.. Everyone will be together in the early am.. Throughout the day..
We all have to agree to our time and space.

If you're asking for 24 hours of our time and to go at it 5x a day, then yeah.. But if it's more like a conventional relationship without the nonsense that comes along with it (you know, how one should be) it's not any more (most likely less) than you would be paying to buy all of the clothes, gift, purses, swimsuits, and etc that you would with a wife and you're guaranteed to be getting some.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:30 PM   #10
hardliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Absolutely! I mean.. Sure you will get the it's my overnight x 10 girls..
But if someone asked if I wanted an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona for a week.. I can factor in that I am not paying for anything at home and I have been wanting to go back to BCN for a while now..
You just have to think.. Everyone will be together in the early am.. Throughout the day..
We all have to agree to our time and space.

If you're asking for 24 hours of our time and to go at it 5x a day, then yeah.. But if it's more like a conventional relationship without the nonsense that comes along with it (you know, how one should be) it's not any more (most likely less) than you would be paying to buy all of the clothes, gift, purses, swimsuits, and etc that you would with a wife and you're guaranteed to be getting some.
How about this scenario?

San Diego Comic-Con. Paid for airline tickets. Paid for badges for Thursday-Sunday. Hotel room at a Holiday Inn in Chula Vista. Paid for train passes from the stop near the hotel to the convention center which in turn would have paid for San Diego transportation system. Paid for meals and other things.

Sadly, this never happened because she.. just.. stopped talking to me and finances that disappeared because of family.

Never said I wouldn't pay her for her time. Never said we had to spend 24/7 together. Would have given her the badge and let her do what she wanted. She had access to Comic-Con and ability to travel whereever she wanted around San Diego. Was never going to force her to hang out with me. I know how nerdy I am

'Nuff said.. it's clobbering time!
hardliner is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #11
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No clue. Hearing her version or knowing who you are talking about always helps.

People in life can be flaky sometimes. I hate that. I don't make plans unless I know I will stick with them.

What do you mean, "and finances that disappeared because of family?"

I personally wouldn't be able to leave for three days even if it was all paid for.. To see my favorite band, and etc. I guess I'm just a super savvy traveler.. So it doesn't cost me much to get from A to Z. My hotel, food, etc.. Same..

Both sides look at the value. If it makes sense to each other, then it works out. If not, you risk someone's feelings getting hurt and it's just a shame because none of this should be taken that way.. Sorry this answer is really kinda pointless, I don't really have an answer.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #12
hardliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

It is okay. I just expected more of her when it came to communication when she's expected so much in return. I'm not going to say who it is out of respect. Getting this subject off my chest one last time tells me it is time to move on.

I have a family member that was in a bind and helped him out. It will take longer than I like for it to be paid back but it will happen.
hardliner is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:20 AM   #13
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
How about this scenario?

San Diego Comic-Con. Paid for airline tickets. Paid for badges for Thursday-Sunday. Hotel room at a Holiday Inn in Chula Vista. Paid for train passes from the stop near the hotel to the convention center which in turn would have paid for San Diego transportation system. Paid for meals and other things.

Sadly, this never happened because she.. just.. stopped talking to me and finances that disappeared because of family.

Never said I wouldn't pay her for her time. Never said we had to spend 24/7 together. Would have given her the badge and let her do what she wanted. She had access to Comic-Con and ability to travel whereever she wanted around San Diego. Was never going to force her to hang out with me. I know how nerdy I am

'Nuff said.. it's clobbering time!

Well, boy... doesn't this sound familiar. It all makes sense now.

Dude, my last email to you was in Oct - when, my last sentence said "Be patient, I am interested." ... To be honest, if you were serious, you wouldn't have waited this long and then throw a tantrum about it. I expected you to be a gentlemen and send a reminder note after a short time. Like, I dunno, when I wrote you to say my RL wouldn't calm down til at least XXXX. Not start a BS campaign on boards what... 6+ months later? Seriously? ....

Now, that the sidetrack is finished -

I also am one of those ladies that - as long as expenses during the trip are covered, and we have a very good understanding ahead of time what is expected on BOTH sides, my fees are extremely reasonable. Like... stupidly so. A few meetings ahead of a long trip is always a good idea. I rarely go on extended trips lately with people I haven't seen a handful of times. I want to enjoy myself more than I care about the money.

Alyssa... bish... give me the scoop on Australia! Right now, all I know of it - they make bottle openers out of kangaroo balls and have really awesome towels. (inside jokes)

Amadeus - where did you stay? I spent a week+ out on Ambergris and Caulker just the past month. Fuck I love the diving.

@ HoneyDavis - Darling babe... I am fucking SPOILED by DFW airport. Gotta love me some nonstop flights. But Hell.. the lure of GBR won't even get my ass on a plane to Aus for a week. Tell me you are staying a month and hmmm... let's talk. Plus, ain't "this" legal down there?
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #14
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanna go to Australia one day!!!! Definitely one of the places on my bucket list
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #15
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

While it's legal in Australia, as tourists we sign a paper saying that we won't work. It's a minor catch, but..
Each state has it's own unique laws...
Like QLD is CBJ only.. But, just like in America.. There are ways around the legalities..
The craziest part for me was the going back in time and screening off of your gut.. They don't have any p411, provider refs, etc.. But, so long as you have thick skin.. Can tcb.. Etc...
My gosh, I just love Australia!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women