Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60366
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2024, 07:03 PM   #1
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Speaking of "Threats to Democracy"...

Huh? Did she really say that?

Yep, she did!

If Kamala is elected, will Hillary be the "Deprogramming and Reeducation Czar"?

The Totalitarian Heart of Hillary Clinton

The 2016 election denier calls for “formal deprogramming” of Trump supporters.

By James Freeman

Oct. 6, 2023 5:39 pm ET

Some Republicans might regret voting for Donald Trump in 2016, but Hillary Clinton continues to ensure that most of them won’t. The first of two consecutive U.S. presidential election losers to refuse to accept the results, Mrs. Clinton has found more to deplore about American voters. She’s also giving all American voters new reason to be grateful that they never entrusted her with executive authority.

Here’s what Mrs. Clinton said in response to a question from CNN’s Christiane Amanpour about the possibility of bipartisan legislation crafted by Democrats and moderate Republicans, according to the CNN transcript:

"Well, you saw the number of Republicans who voted along with Democrats to keep the government open. So there’s clearly a common sense, sane part of the Republican caucus in the House. But I think they are intimidated. They oftentimes say and do things, which they know better than to say or do. And it will require us defeating those most extreme measures and the people who promote them in order to try to get to some common ground where people can again work together. That’s the way it used to be.

I mean, we had very strong partisan [sic] in both parties in the past and we had very bitter battles over all kinds of things, gun control and climate change and the economy and taxes. But there wasn’t this little tail of extremism wagging the dog of the Republican Party as it is today.

And, sadly, so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump, who has no credibility left by any measure. He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself in civil actions, criminal actions. And when do they break with him? Because at some point, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members, but something needs to happen."

As deeply disturbing as it is for an American to speak in the manner of a Soviet thug applying “deprogramming” to those who won’t accept official beliefs, the context of the recent vote on a continuing budget resolution also suggests that Mrs. Clinton has a fairly long list of people she thinks are in need of deprogramming. Would not at least tens of millions of Americans have voted against the CR if given the chance? This column wouldn’t even bet against a solid majority of Americans finding something not to like in Washington’s latest spending frenzy.

In the CNN interview Mrs. Clinton continued to deplore Trump voters, suggesting many of them were bigots with psychological issues and then said, according to the CNN transcript:

"Whatever the reason, you know, make America great again was a bid for nostalgia to return to a place where people could be in charge of their lives, feel empowered, say what they want, insult whoever came in their way. And that was really attractive to a significant portion of the Republican base. So, it is like a cult.

And somebody has to break that momentum."

Surely everyone should try not to be as insulting as Mrs. Clinton is. But if her political agenda is to break the American notion that we should be in charge of our own lives and free to say what we want, then what else can one feel but gratitude that she never got the chance to act on this totalitarian impulse?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-tot...inton-be3d6bed
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:06 PM   #2
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

It’s called civics. It should be a requirement to pass high school. Unfortunately too many people are ignorant about it.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:18 PM   #3
lustylad
Premium Access

Stay on topic, txdot. Hillary wasn't promoting broader civics lessons in high school. She believes all Americans need to disabuse themselves of the quaint notion that they should be "in charge of their lives, feel empowered, and say what they want" - and this kind of dangerous thinking should be stomped out via a "formal deprogramming".

Seems to me Hillary is the one in need of a civics lesson.

Maybe we could start by tutoring her in the First Amendment, which protects the right of all citizens to say what they want?
Old 09-15-2024, 07:50 PM   #4
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Stay on topic, txdot. Hillary wasn't promoting broader civics lessons in high school. She believes all Americans need to disabuse themselves of the quaint notion that they should be "in charge of their lives, feel empowered, and say what they want" - and this kind of dangerous thinking should be stomped out via a "formal deprogramming".

Seems to me Hillary is the one in need of a civics lesson.

Maybe we could start by tutoring her in the First Amendment, which protects the right of all citizens to say what they want?
I thought I was on topic. Yes I believe that there are people on both sides that exhibit cult like behaviors. It’s my personal opinion that there are more people in the cult of Trump than in most others but the solution is obviously not the formal deprogramming of anybody. That way leads to madness.

The solution in my opinion is to start teaching civics and civility again. People need to learn that the most successful societies all have one thing in common. A functional system of governance.
Old 09-15-2024, 09:48 PM   #5
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
...the solution is obviously not the formal deprogramming of anybody. That way leads to madness.
Please tell Hillary Clinton.

Quote:
People need to learn that the most successful societies all have one thing in common. A functional system of governance.
So if Trump is elected, you would prefer to see him govern functionally rather than dysfunctionally, right?

You won't be joining the "resistance" and you don't want to see Democrats block every part of his agenda. That wouldn't be functional, would it?

Good to know, thanks.
Old 09-15-2024, 10:33 PM   #6
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please tell Hillary Clinton.
If she is reading this then I just did.

Quote:
So if Trump is elected, you would prefer to see him govern functionally rather than dysfunctionally, right?

You won't be joining the "resistance" and you don't want to see Democrats block every part of his agenda. That wouldn't be functional, would it?

Good to know, thanks.
I would prefer that the two sides figure out how to work together. However if I’m being honest I don’t think Trump is serious about working with anyone but himself and anyone who kisses his ass or gives him a reach around.

Donald Trump is the very definition of dysfunctional.
Old 09-15-2024, 10:51 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Still kicking Clinton around? LOLLING!

You should be worried about other things than Hillary Clinton.

VP Harris said it best - “… you’re running against me!”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 11:02 PM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 08:37 AM   #9
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Hillary Clinton - what a joke...did f*ck all in Benghazi except left Americans out to dry because she was concerned what the Libyan government would say. And obviously not good in bed if Willie needed Monica.
r66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 09:07 AM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Hillary is saying what a lot of Dems' and likely middle of the road undecided are saying about MAGA's. Red hat folks are very entrenched in the ideology that "it'll get better if you elect the orange dude", but in reality, his "concepts", denote that it won't and he has no real plan.

That's why she's saying that some de-programming of sort is in order. Course that would never happen, but it's a wake-up of sorts to say; "hey, just cause your idol is saying something, doesn't make it true, and there is a price that all american's pay when you blindly follow this guy".

There are plenty of lawsuits and defendants that support that conclusion.

To date- by contrast- I don't think anyone other than Hunter Biden has pleaded to any guilt towards the current administration- and that was of his own personal failings, to report income and taxes.

should DJT not make it back into 1600 PA Avenue- none of this will matter- but if he doesn't- my expectations are that there will still be ZERO deprogramming, but rather a big hole in the GOP that will not be filled- because TRump himself has NEVER delegated that anyone but himself can be the leader-

He's literally the Autocratic dictator, who's sowed a savior complex to be followed by the GOP. Even out of office, they have followed his advice and directives despite him having nothing but a megaphone over them. I think that's proof of needing to have a formal separation of mindset from the party who follows one person no matter how magnetizing he is to them.

I'd hope that idea isn't off-putting, but rather a realistic perspective of how the non MAGA crowd see's the current GOP.

Today, Hillary has about as much clout-involvement in the current politics as a rainy day. Her day of calling ppl deplorables' has come and gone. And while doing so, she distanced that entire group with one word, and cut short her entire chance at POTUS.-literally with one word.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 10:50 AM   #11
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought I was on topic. Yes I believe that there are people on both sides that exhibit cult like behaviors. It’s my personal opinion that there are more people in the cult of Trump than in most others but the solution is obviously not the formal deprogramming of anybody. That way leads to madness.

The solution in my opinion is to start teaching civics and civility again. People need to learn that the most successful societies all have one thing in common. A functional system of governance.
Both sides have their cults. Trump has it's MAGA's while the other side has it's persons with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Each is as bad as the other, except MAGA's haven't attempted to assassinate anybody.

If the commiefornia cunt was actually a moderate instead of playing one, she may be OK. The reason I feel Trump is needed is because compared to the commie, he is a moderate. I don't trust the commie any further than I could throw her. She has libraries of videos where she hates cops and wants to defund the police, do mandatory buy backs on guns, End fracking and many more videos with her claiming one thing then in another wanting to do the polar opposite.. Her videos are nothing but doing what she can to screw our country up. Her videos almost show us a bipolar person who needs her meds. (I'm not talking about a member of this site)

Actually watching her explain what a cloud is, brings a smile to my face every time. Putin, Xi, and the fat kid from Korea are counting down until she's POTUS. where America will be their bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6SAxNbA8n4
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 12:43 PM   #12
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

She's an idiot...just because you have files on your PC/laptop harddrive, does not mean they are up in the cloud (on a server somewhere).

And all those things she promised during the debate...Trump was right when he asked her what the f*ck she and Biden were doing for the last 3.5 years, aside from selling the country out.

Better watch out, DJ...she may also want to confiscate/buy back gas-guzzling hot rods.
r66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women