Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2021, 06:11 AM   #1
Nikki Tylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake Reviews

I just got a fake review on Ter or erotic review posted nov 2020 stating I gave a massage on a massage table in mid city . You guys have known me a decade now I do not have a massage table nor do I ever worked in mid city .

I am in the works with Ter for them to take down the review but since I am doing so well with my fly me to you and my repetition is impeccable it truly is a shame that I make someone so inferior they have to resort to this type of shaming of lies !

I have never complained about a review but at this point in my life I am going to stand up against this type of bullying that I have had since I became independent.

Shame on you and you know who you are and so do I !

Touche’ - Bitch
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 09:09 AM   #2
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 42

I always thought reviews on TER, EM, and a couple others were always bots.
They all kind of read the same and in some cases I have seen cut and paste. It is a shame though.
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 03:01 PM   #3
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 168

Nikki, that crap is getting all to common. Sorry it happened. With luck I'll be through this week. Hope to see you.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:42 PM   #4
MrGiz
BANNED

Nikki... those that know you... know you!!* If there's ever been a more proven playmate, I have no idea, who it is!

I also have no idea, who would be stupid enough to challenge that fact... your reputation is about as secure as it gets!

Carry On, and keep on ****
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:43 AM   #5
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Sorry hun, we all know better.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:15 AM   #6
Nikki Tylor
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ter did their research .
Old 05-17-2021, 04:09 PM   #7
JJWALKER70801
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Dirty stuff! Has Chella returned to the scene?
JJWALKER70801 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:11 AM   #8
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJWALKER70801 View Post
Let’s hope not!
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:16 AM   #9
Nikki Tylor
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJWALKER70801 View Post
No I was thinking it was more like a manhandle of someone I have never seen but they write tons of reviews but is a mystery man to most of us independents.

I did my own research because the guy that wrote mine or manhandle who wrote mine wrote two more reviews on Ter of two women who and if you research them you obviously know the problem or issues they are having doesn’t take a rocket scientist . I contacted those two ladies to talk to them about our reviewer of course crickets no response from neither of the two sponsored ladies . He wrote them glorious review and compared one of Nola top ladies to them to try and discredit me and make his product look better .

Funny I also think this guy contacted me to say he would like me to work with him . Lol so cute ! I am INDEPENDENT for a reason !

Chella ? I do not know her evidently she is a legend I hear of her but know nothing about her . I would like to believe I have had no issues with this lady .
Old 05-21-2021, 12:34 PM   #10
JJWALKER70801
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor View Post
No I was thinking it was more like a manhandle of someone I have never seen but they write tons of reviews but is a mystery man to most of us independents.

I did my own research because the guy that wrote mine or manhandle who wrote mine wrote two more reviews on Ter of two women who and if you research them you obviously know the problem or issues they are having doesn’t take a rocket scientist . I contacted those two ladies to talk to them about our reviewer of course crickets no response from neither of the two sponsored ladies . He wrote them glorious review and compared one of Nola top ladies to them to try and discredit me and make his product look better .

Funny I also think this guy contacted me to say he would like me to work with him . Lol so cute ! I am INDEPENDENT for a reason !

Chella ? I do not know her evidently she is a legend I hear of her but know nothing about her . I would like to believe I have had no issues with this lady .
Be very thankful you never had the opportunity to know Chella, or at least think you knew her because her story changed every week until she faked her own death only to return a few years later. She was a legend back in the ASPD and Big Doggie days circa 2010
JJWALKER70801 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women