Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2022, 05:22 PM   #1
PaigeSavage
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 551853
Default Best Cigar Bars in Pittsburgh

Hey there! I'm excited to be in Pittsburgh later this month but I did have a couple questions.

When I travel, I love to try out a new cigar bar and sip scotch. I've looked at three places but was curious what the locals have to say. Because I'll take a local recommendation over Google and Yelp almost any day. Currently on my list:

• Burn by Rocky Patel
• Blend Bar
• Cioppino

Also, does anyone know of a good old school bodybuilding gym in Pittsburgh? My gym in Minneapolis is in an old machine shop with no AC and I love it. So if anyone knows of anything similar could you please let me know? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Paige, xx
PaigeSavage is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 04:43 AM   #2
NoHandle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have not been to Burn so can't comment, do not like Blend. I do Like Cioppino.
NoHandle is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:09 AM   #3
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Depends on your preferences, I personally prefer Burn
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 10:03 PM   #4
PaigeSavage
Upgraded Female Account

Appreciate the information! Thank you both so much!
Old 07-11-2022, 06:32 AM   #5
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've been to all three and I prefer Cioppino's cigar lounge. Its much smaller and quieter than Burn or Blend and has a great liquor and wine selection. You can also order food from the restaurant, which is always excellent.

Burn's menu is pretty slim and the food is mediocre. And, I have a personal issue with Rocky Patel, so I generally don't support his brands. But, that's another story.

Blend is nice, but the time I was there it was extremely crowded and very noisy. Not my favorite environment to enjoy and cigar and a glass of Scotch.

Cioppino, my favorite cigar bar in Pittsburgh.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:53 AM   #6
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
And, I have a personal issue with Rocky Patel, so I generally don't support his brands. But, that's another story.
Are you willing to tell the story?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:36 AM   #7
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Are you willing to tell the story?
Years ago, in a previous life, I was in New Orleans attending the annual IPCPR convention. It was pretty late, like 2am, and me and some associates were hanging out by the hotel pool enjoying cigars and some adult beverages. Rocky shows up and decides to join us. Okay, cool, no problem, have a beer. Not long after it starts to rain so we head into the lobby.

Rocky was pretty drunk and being rude to the hotel staff. He said he had more beer in his room. So then, rather than just go get it, he calls one of his employees, who was there with his wife and children. It was well past 3am at this point and he made the guy get up out of bed, go to his room and bring him the beer. He was rude and threatening on the phone.

The guy complied, brought the beer and was greeted with an insult rather than a thank you. Personally, I found this to be highly offensive and classless. I have great disdain for people who mistreat their employees. He could have easily gone and got it himself, but he chose to be a complete asshole.

I guess it was probably not a big deal, but it stuck with me and I have not bought a single Rocky Patel product since.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:51 AM   #8
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Years ago, in a previous life, I was in New Orleans attending the annual IPCPR convention. It was pretty late, like 2am, and me and some associates were hanging out by the hotel pool enjoying cigars and some adult beverages. Rocky shows up and decides to join us. Okay, cool, no problem, have a beer. Not long after it starts to rain so we head into the lobby.

Rocky was pretty drunk and being rude to the hotel staff. He said he had more beer in his room. So then, rather than just go get it, he calls one of his employees, who was there with his wife and children. It was well past 3am at this point and he made the guy get up out of bed, go to his room and bring him the beer. He was rude and threatening on the phone.

The guy complied, brought the beer and was greeted with an insult rather than a thank you. Personally, I found this to be highly offensive and classless. I have great disdain for people who mistreat their employees. He could have easily gone and got it himself, but he chose to be a complete asshole.

I guess it was probably not a big deal, but it stuck with me and I have not bought a single Rocky Patel product since.
Not to mention his cigars suck
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:01 AM   #9
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Not to mention his cigars suck
For the most part, I agree.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:01 AM   #10
Phallus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Agree about Rocky. He’s a dick. But… he always has a hot young chick on his arm. I think he’s a monger!

I second Cio’s. Also like Leaf & Bean in Strip. Very different vibe than the other places. But I like it.
Smokin’ Brews is also great. Owners are great guys, wonderful liquor & they make awesome sandwiches
Phallus is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 01:53 PM   #11
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaigeSavage View Post
Hey there! I'm excited to be in Pittsburgh later this month but I did have a couple questions.

When I travel, I love to try out a new cigar bar and sip scotch. I've looked at three places but was curious what the locals have to say. Because I'll take a local recommendation over Google and Yelp almost any day. Currently on my list:

• Burn by Rocky Patel
• Blend Bar
• Cioppino

Also, does anyone know of a good old school bodybuilding gym in Pittsburgh? My gym in Minneapolis is in an old machine shop with no AC and I love it. So if anyone knows of anything similar could you please let me know? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Paige, xx
Exercise Warehouse on Liberty Ave in Bloomfield. Bout as old school as they come!

Its across the street from Smoking Brews (I’ve not patronized this cigar bar personally) if you fancy a cigar after your workout!
Enjoy Paige!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 11:10 AM   #12
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Paige also Webb’s in penn hills is a good body builders gym. Dreamgirl is correct, Warehouse is pretty old school too.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 07:51 PM   #13
PaigeSavage
Upgraded Female Account

Thank you, Dreamgurl & Loretta for the gym recs. I just love the old school vibe because everyone is there to WORK! Plus I'm hip thrusting/hack squatting 8-10 45lbs plates on my heaviest sets... I make noises and Planet Fitness is not about the noises.

Fellas, thank you for the updates on the cigar bars.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women