Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default What is your opinion regarding a lady "reinventing" herself and returning to the boards as someone new

What is your opinion regarding a lady "reinventing" herself and returning to the boards as someone new?

Do they have the right to limit knowledge of their past interactions?

I certainly support their right to do so if the purpose is to get away from some personal safety issue.

But on ASPD we had providers that were know to trash themselves.. They would screw up their on board persona or the TCB to such a huge degree that it was no longer feasible to remain here as the same person.....

One In San Antonio undermined herself a few times to the point that even her freeebie seeking Mod/Admin couldn't cover all her shit but he did support her "stories" and allow her multiple name changes....

Businesses close down.. remodel.... change their menus... and often reopen to great success......

But you often know what they "used to be".....

I weigh in on the information side of course that all prospective clients have the right to know who they were previously as well as what their issues were provided there is not a security issue....

What do you think?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Simply don't give a shit.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I am generally pretty empathetic, and even sympathetic. But if you are talking about the one formerly known as... She has messed with the wrong person, someone with real friend.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What is your opinion regarding a lady "reinventing" herself and returning to the boards as someone new?

Do they have the right to limit knowledge of their past interactions?

I certainly support their right to do so if the purpose is to get away from some personal safety issue.
What do you think?
We do have the right to know who they were previously as long as its not a change due to personal security reasons. This board is about information exchange and to reinvent oneself is blocking that exchange of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
Simply don't give a shit.
Really? Lets say that a provider reinvented herself after she was outed for drug use, robbing clients, bait and switch, sharing client information, or having an STD. Could be mutilple things.
So, you really dont give a shit? Brilliant reply.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Frankly, I don't give a shit either. I have never been attracted to that provider, but know that the purpose of this thread was to call her out so others can shit on her, bro.

It's pretty obvious that you have major issues with women (I won't use the term "member of the opposite sex" because I just don't know...") but why the hell did you post this anyway?

I reinvented myself when I joined ECCIE. But my name was never Taylor. And I never gave a red rodent's rectum what you said...

I will give you credit for being the board's best pot-stirrer. Good thing you've got money to wave around. Otherwise the only way you'd get your dick wet is if you pissed yourself. (WORKS FOR ME!))

I'm sorry... I REALLY don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone on this board. I'm having more fun here than I had at Schlitterbahn back in the days of drunken weekends at the restort and nekkid girls int he poop chute. But you're about as subtle as a canker!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxbrad View Post
We do have the right to know who they were previously as long as its not a change due to personal security reasons. This board is about information exchange and to reinvent oneself is blocking that exchange of information.

Really? Lets say that a provider reinvented herself after she was outed for drug use, robbing clients, bait and switch, sharing client information, or having an STD. Could be mutilple things.

Not the case here, brosephus. Not as far as I can tell.

I think this is a lady who got on the wrong side of the lynch mob and got rode outta town on a dumbass rail. She made the mistake of capitulating to the mob's pressure and quitting. Now she realizes that she needs the hobby to help her get through the LBJ School, or some such shit.

What's she gonna do? Ask Whispers for financial aid? (GEE I'M SORRY I MENTIONED YOUR NAME BRO! BUT I KNOW THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATF!)
Old 02-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
Topcatseeker
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Talking Where's the No see list ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

But on ASPD we had providers that were know to trash themselves..

One In San Antonio undermined herself a few times to the point that even her freeebie seeking Mod/Admin couldn't cover all her shit but he did support her "stories" and allow her multiple name changes....

Businesses close down.. remodel.... change their menus... and often reopen to great success......

What do you think?
I think you should make a list like beagel,
Or did I miss this list?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #8
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

As long as her photos are accurate I could care less if she is unpopular or even hated by others.

That said, I DO care if she has an STD, had horrible TCB, or if she stole from another member (never delivered on pre-paid sessions).

LF
Old 02-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Anybody but one or two of you really give a rat's ass? I've read the reviews. You can change the name, change the pictures, even change the level of service, but if you satisfy the customer, then it really doesn't matter in this arena, does it?

I don't know who we're talking about here (allegedly) but apparently it's struck a raw nerve somewhere.

There are lots of ladies out there. I won't be seeing most of them and neither will you... whoever you are.

So who give's a rodent's rectum if someone tries to make a living off of the brilliance of all of us brainiacs out here?

Good luck to you, whoever you are this week. Don't overestimate your value. And guys, don't overestimate yours.

Just sayin...
Old 02-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

It is everybodys right men and women to be able to make informed decisions on what they do in the hobby based on information and on this board within the rules of what is and isnt allowed
I dont want to see a list of names to pop up stating why someone changed their name simply cause it would be too easy for errors to happen and then the speculation starts and you know where that goes. Besides do we really know perfectly clear the reasons for such a change Eccie has rules for a reason make sure they are followed
Old 02-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #11
FWD1
Lifetime Premium Access

OUCH, YOU GOT TOLD!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #12
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Anybody but one or two of you really give a rat's ass?

Apparently, you give a shit about who gives a shit about this. You currently have the most posts in this thread....

Just sayin....

sixx
Old 02-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw... only that YOU do, sixx! You're becoming my ATF!

Frankly, I'd rather be taking a shit than giving a shit. They're pretty hard to come by nowadays!

Keep on rocking, wicked man! I'm glad I've caught your eye!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:45 PM   #14
Kanyon
Account Frozen

Encounters: 29

We all know who is being called out here. Last I recall, many were quite pleased by her entrepreneurial gimmicks. But clearly I missed something during my hiatus between the former board and now. No matter if it's her or another provider, we always find them out.

I think it's their business if they choose to re-invent themselves. Maybe it'll be for better, maybe for worse. Who doesn't deserve a second chance?
Old 02-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #15
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxbrad View Post
Yes really.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women