Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 11:11 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ok I needed the laugh....

share yours....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg images (2).jpg (11.9 KB, 286 views)
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:59 PM   #2
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Ok, the third one literally had me laughing out loud. Good one!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:57 PM   #3
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Ok, the third one literally had me laughing out loud. Good one!
Me too. My goal every trip.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:10 PM   #4
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

The second one is why so many of us are in the hobby! Those were funny.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:06 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol now yall post some....

Old 06-25-2015, 02:40 AM   #6
JadaDior
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290247
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao at the second one ! ��
JadaDior is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:23 PM   #7
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Too funny
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:48 PM   #8
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

One I saw recently: Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

I tried my darndest to compare sex to poker. Best i have: If you don't poker her, better have a better plan.

Sure someone can better that.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:57 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol those are good!

A man and woman had been married for 30 years, and in those 30 years, they always left the lights off when having sex. He was embarrassed and scared that he couldn't please her, so he always used a big dildo on her. All these years she had no clue. One day, she decided to reach over and flip the light switch on and saw that he was using a dildo. She said "I knew it, asshole, explain the dildo!" He said, "Explain the kids!"
.............................. ...........................
Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies "Yes I do!" and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie." The first man asks "Can I make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt he?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/10inchbicjokes.html
Old 06-25-2015, 09:32 PM   #10
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:04 AM   #11
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A man is sunbathing nude at the beach when he notices a family arrive with a little girl and they plop down not far from him. Wanting to be a gentleman with a young girl playing nearby, he grabs a towel to cover his privates, and grabs a book to read.

Pretty soon the little girl wanders over and says "Hey Mister, what you got under that towel?" He replies, "It is a big ugly bird, you don't want to see. Now go on and play and leave me be." Seemingly appeased, off she wanders to continue playing and the man goes back to reading and eventually dozes off. A short time later, the man suddenly awakens to terrible pain and burning in his groin area and looks up to see the little girl standing over him holding the towel.

"Wha-Wha-What happened," he asked. "Well, mister, I got curious about that big ugly bird and wanted to see it. I moved the towel and you were right, that was one ugly bird. I tried to ring it's neck and it spit at me. So I stomped it's eggs and burnt it's nest!"
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:39 AM   #12
Fawlty
Account Disabled

I hear that in the first year of marriage if you put a penny in a jar every time you have sex, and you take a penny out every time you have sex after that first year, you will never empty the jar.
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #13
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Do you add and take pennies whenever you have sex or only when you have sex with each other?
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #14
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
Do you add and take pennies whenever you have sex or only when you have sex with each other?
I had in mind only sex with each other, but I suppose many hobbiests could empty the jar if they took pennies out for each time they had sex with a provider.
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #15
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
lol those are good!

A man and woman had been married for 30 years, and in those 30 years, they always left the lights off when having sex. He was embarrassed and scared that he couldn't please her, so he always used a big dildo on her. All these years she had no clue. One day, she decided to reach over and flip the light switch on and saw that he was using a dildo. She said "I knew it, asshole, explain the dildo!" He said, "Explain the kids!"
.............................. ...........................
Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies "Yes I do!" and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie." The first man asks "Can I make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt he?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/10inchbicjokes.html
Hi Dallas: here's an old one. a young Scottish lass was curious about what the Scottish lads had under their kilts. She summoned the courage to ask one. He said: "Take a look". She did and gasped: "How gruesome"

He said: "Take another look; it grewsome more! "

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women