Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42406
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36831
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
Iceman
Valued Poster

Default Steelers Tribute?

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...ughout-season/

A disgrace in my opinion.

I know it wasn't police brutality so it doesn't fit the agenda but if they really wanted to bring attention to deaths from senseless violence, they should of chosen the name of a truly innocent, Zykier Young.

https://triblive.com/local/1-year-ol...in-pittsburgh/
Iceman is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 08:53 PM   #2
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I agree. The racial divide on this issue is baffling to me. This kid just did an attempted drive by. He’s running from police. I guess we want our drive by shooters to be able to run away without consequences!!??
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:32 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Utter garbage that they put this piece of trashes name on their helmets. He was a criminal involved in a drive by shooting.

Only Villanueva showed any common sense, covering up Rose's name and putting the name of a true war hero on his helmet instead
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:40 AM   #4
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Now apparently you are not allowed to shoot someone if they charge you with a knife. Fuck the NFL.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:09 AM   #5
tankhayes
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

[QUOTE=Iceman;1062198890]https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...ughout-season/

A disgrace in my opinion.

I know it wasn't police brutality so it doesn't fit the agenda but if they really wanted to bring attention to deaths from senseless violence, they should of chosen the name of a truly innocent, Zykier Young.

https://triblive.com/local/1-year-ol...in-pittsburgh/[/QUOTE

Said the exact same thing about the toddler that was shot. Not a word from any Steeler about how wrong that was. They only want publicity for criminals who were shot by police after resisting arrest. We need to stop villifying the police and glorifying criminals. Our society is completely backwards. Back the Blue.
tankhayes is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 07:23 PM   #6
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Is it a surprise? Players can beat their partners, on video, but man, SPORTS!
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:06 AM   #7
Chase7
Valued Poster

Ratings are down something like 25%. When it affects the players contracts any bets if they will quit kneeling.

I don't care for cops but I will add this, if something happens at my home and I need a cop I will be glad if one shows up.
If someone is wanting to rob, beat me up or try to kill me it sure would be nice if a cop was around to help me!

Oh, may I also add. If a cop tells me too stop and pulls a gun on me, I'll gladly drop to the ground and do as told.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #8
obnoxiousram
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

My 20 guage with hollow points will solve the problem with unnecessary visitors at the wrong time of the night faster than the police will.
obnoxiousram is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:44 AM   #9
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post

Oh, may I also add. If a cop tells me too stop and pulls a gun on me, I'll gladly drop to the ground and do as told.

Can you tell us about the taste of jackboot?

I'd do so, more to stay alive and because in Pennsylvania, we have a fucked up system where you are legally obligated to obey in illegal order from a cop and fight it later in court.

Cops should be treated as an armed interest group (the blue line bullshit) trying to kill you, regardless of creed, origin, race, etc--because this is how the reality of the situation plays out for basically all groups except monied whites. I'll never know what it's like to have to drive while black, but I assume it's just as bad as, say, Philando Castile's dead body would tell me it is.

Vilenueva gets to honor whomever he wants--frankly the Rose family are idiots for making any kind of a thing about this.

I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:47 PM   #10
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Can you tell us about the taste of jackboot?

I'd do so, more to stay alive and because in Pennsylvania, we have a fucked up system where you are legally obligated to obey in illegal order from a cop and fight it later in court.

Cops should be treated as an armed interest group (the blue line bullshit) trying to kill you, regardless of creed, origin, race, etc--because this is how the reality of the situation plays out for basically all groups except monied whites. I'll never know what it's like to have to drive while black, but I assume it's just as bad as, say, Philando Castile's dead body would tell me it is.

Vilenueva gets to honor whomever he wants--frankly the Rose family are idiots for making any kind of a thing about this.

I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.
Can I tell you about the taste of bootjack, I have no idea what bootjack is although I can guess.
I have had a cop throw me over the hood of his car, handcuff me, throw me in the back seat for walking along Rt 19 just south of south hills village. He wanted to know what I was doing walking along Rt 19.
I know I didn't tell him to go fuck himself and try to fight him. I said walking to south hills, he rode me to the mall and dropped me off.

I have had a knife pulled on me and put very near my throat and a gun put right in my face. No I didn't do like some bullshit tuff guys say "I would have taken that knife and stuck up his ass". I backed up and let both guys move on.
When I have some so-called tuff guy bad ass tell stories of what they would do if someone pulled a knife or gun on them I think you never had one put in your face.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:07 PM   #11
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Can I tell you about the taste of bootjack, I have no idea what bootjack is although I can guess.
I have had a cop throw me over the hood of his car, handcuff me, throw me in the back seat for walking along Rt 19 just south of south hills village. He wanted to know what I was doing walking along Rt 19.
I know I didn't tell him to go fuck himself and try to fight him. I said walking to south hills, he rode me to the mall and dropped me off.

I have had a knife pulled on me and put very near my throat and a gun put right in my face. No I didn't do like some bullshit tuff guys say "I would have taken that knife and stuck up his ass". I backed up and let both guys move on.
When I have some so-called tuff guy bad ass tell stories of what they would do if someone pulled a knife or gun on them I think you never had one put in your face.
Many are "Keyboard Warriors"
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:12 AM   #12
Rege00
Registered Member

I also find it fucking hilarious that we have "back the blue" folks here--I assume you don't want them around whilst hobbying but you know, those "real" criminals need to genuflect before the blue line immediately. Sure, wilbur.[/QUOTE]

So I'm not the only one laughing at the self righteous hypocrisy, from people who regularly post things on a hooker board, about their completely illegal activities?
Rege00 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:46 AM   #13
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

There were 9 unarmed black men murdered by police last year compared to 15 white guys. That 9 numbers converts to .000043 percent.
There are 1,000,000 cops and approx 500,000,000 million interactions between cops and people that are breaking the law per year.
Let me know if someone can invent a perfect cop. Or maybe someone can build a Perfect robot to be LE. Lol
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #14
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rege00 View Post

So I'm not the only one laughing at the self righteous hypocrisy, from people who regularly post things on a hooker board, about their completely illegal activities?
I'd guess that most in the hobby world favor the Libertarian perspective on hobby activities...“… we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services.”

Seems many sting operations are aimed at breaking links of human trafficking and exploitation of minors. I think we can all agree that these are valid goals. Now if they would just stop at that and leave legitimate providers and hobbyists alone.

We need cops in society today, so the idea of defunding or doing away with police is ludicrous to at least logical people. You can back the blue and not be a bootlicker. There has to be a deterrent and consequences to crimes with victims or potential victims.
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 01:19 PM   #15
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasnakra View Post
I'd guess that most in the hobby world favor the Libertarian perspective on hobby activities...“… we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services.”

Seems many sting operations are aimed at breaking links of human trafficking and exploitation of minors. I think we can all agree that these are valid goals. Now if they would just stop at that and leave legitimate providers and hobbyists alone.

We need cops in society today, so the idea of defunding or doing away with police is ludicrous to at least logical people. You can back the blue and not be a bootlicker. There has to be a deterrent and consequences to crimes with victims or potential victims.
And until we fix the laws in regards to addiction and the substances we cant talk about here, cops know where they can get their easy drug bust quota.
zip2121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women