Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42115
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
Eldoradorobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default a new high for a KC HDH

Wholly crap... Amy Taylor over on 411 will do anything you like.. for the minimum $2500 for 3 hrs.. I venture to the HDH side for some extreme fine every once and a while but this iz crazy time.. 35yrs old to boot... anyone want to take the over/under on her appointments in KC.. lets start at 1
Eldoradorobb is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

And what's wrong with 35 yrs old?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:52 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Paint my house... Amy
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:27 PM   #4
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

It is a fair assumption that if she charges that much, it is because she knows she can do the amount of business that she feels is sufficient at that rate. Capitalism at its finest. You don't have to pay her rate, but it is a safe bet that someone is or she wouldn't be asking it.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:10 AM   #5
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default What's Your Poing

Not sure what the point of this thread is and why you point out her age, but she looks better at 35 then most of the 18, 19 and 20 something girls. At that price even if she only gets 1 client she just made more than a $$ an hour provider seeing 12 clients. I bet she will be able to sleep good at night with whatever amount of clients she will get here and I am sure there are plenty of guys willing to pay the price of admission.

Just to let you know, that price tag is not uncommon and I have paid over twice that without wincing. Just because you wouldn't pay that much does not mean that there isn't a large amount of people that will.There are plenty of people in KC that make a ton of money, (NFL players, politicians, lawyers, doctors etc... You think they frequent the $$ providers if they can afford to throw a few thousand around like it's nothing?
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:52 AM   #6
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default HDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
Not sure what the point of this thread is and why you point out her age, but she looks better at 35 then most of the 18, 19 and 20 something girls. At that price even if she only gets 1 client she just made more than a $$ an hour provider seeing 12 clients. I bet she will be able to sleep good at night with whatever amount of clients she will get here and I am sure there are plenty of guys willing to pay the price of admission.

Just to let you know, that price tag is not uncommon and I have paid over twice that without wincing. Just because you wouldn't pay that much does not mean that there isn't a large amount of people that will.There are plenty of people in KC that make a ton of money, (NFL players, politicians, lawyers, doctors etc... You think they frequent the $$ providers if they can afford to throw a few thousand around like it's nothing?
Good points, especially about the 18-20 year olds who are naturally slim, but skinny fat. I would rather experience someone like a 155 lb Lindsey Vonn than a skinny, starving, looking Hollywood actress or model. 35 is prime time for ladies, experience, attitude, and that sexy, mature look. If she was in my budge, I would do it just to say I did.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:53 AM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post

Actually, a lot of men with big bucks do go for the $200 and way under rate because they're cheap. I had a client who lives in a $600K house, drives a Benz, has a Porsche and he had the balls to call me up and ask me if I'd see him for $150. We stopped seeing each other 3 yrs ago and he's been seeing a lady who charges that 150 rate.

I told him this, "You live in a 600K house, drive expensive cars, your kids are grown, not married and you were paying me $350 3 yrs ago for domme sessions." His response, "I'm a cheap bastard now."

The guys who throw around $2K and up for ladies aren't looking for a PS experience who'll just bang them and go, they're looking for a mistress who will not fall in love with them and keep their mouth shut about their time together.....among other things.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #8
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Or the guy just wised up and realized pussy ain't worth that much...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #9
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldoradorobb View Post
Wholly crap... Amy Taylor over on 411 will do anything you like.. for the minimum $2500 for 3 hrs.. I venture to the HDH side for some extreme fine every once and a while but this iz crazy time.. 35yrs old to boot... anyone want to take the over/under on her appointments in KC.. lets start at 1
That pussy better be serving some Caviar.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:43 PM   #10
Eldoradorobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

just wondering what responses I might get... and I got... thought that what this section was for.. just because I stated that she was 35 doesn't mean I thought she should be 18.. one or the other and nowhere in between?? Find me a member on this forum that reads this section and is willing to shell out that kind of money for 3 hours.. for anyone!!! This is America and if she can bring that kind of money in then more power to her.. I have been a member on this site and others for years and never was that high of a price advertised in eccie providers section... just thought it was interesting to see others opinion..thx
Eldoradorobb is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #11
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTYdtfM13LE
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:41 PM   #12
royamcr
Valued Poster

I'm gonna have to watch that movie sometime. Can't believe I haven't seen it.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:55 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default What game are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Actually, a lot of men with big bucks do go for the $200 and way under rate because they're cheap. I had a client who lives in a $600K house, drives a Benz, has a Porsche and he had the balls to call me up and ask me if I'd see him for $150. We stopped seeing each other 3 yrs ago and he's been seeing a lady who charges that 150 rate.

I told him this, "You live in a 600K house, drive expensive cars, your kids are grown, not married and you were paying me $350 3 yrs ago for domme sessions." ......
My response is: how in the hell do you know so much personal information about him?

Now that you claim you do, do you think it is shakedown time just because you think he can afford to pay more?

The market it what it is. You are paid what others think you are worth. Sometimes one gets far more for $150 than $350. Thus, the $200 is wasted. Purely economics. I have given far more to each of my granddaughters because I get a warm feeling in my heart. I want them to get the best education possible, and do well in life.

We pay for what matters to us. I am just saying, he must not have though you were worth the extra $200. But then, how you impress others is the game you are in. Sometimes, when one sees the pretense of what a provider can only wish to be, $150 seems very high indeed.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #14
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Or the guy just wised up and realized pussy ain't worth that much...
Its a domme session, not a GFE session. Big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
My response is: how in the hell do you know so much personal information about him?

Now that you claim you do, do you think it is shakedown time just because you think he can afford to pay more?

The market it what it is. You are paid what others think you are worth. Sometimes one gets far more for $150 than $350. Thus, the $200 is wasted. Purely economics. I have given far more to each of my granddaughters because I get a warm feeling in my heart. I want them to get the best education possible, and do well in life.

We pay for what matters to us. I am just saying, he must not have though you were worth the extra $200. But then, how you impress others is the game you are in. Sometimes, when one sees the pretense of what a provider can only wish to be, $150 seems very high indeed.

JR
The info I know of him is based upon what he's told me and what I've seen. I'm not going to lower my rate for a domme session because he's been screwing a chick for $150.

When you get used to paying a certain rate for 3 yrs, its hard to go back to what you used to have and pay more. But, there's a big difference between what she does and what I do. She's seeing him as a GFE provider, I'm seeing him as a domme. Her only cost for seeing him, a condom....my costs for seeing him, in the hundreds because of the supplies needed for a true domme session.

There was no shakedown done by me....he called me, I declined. Plain and simple. I don't care how much money you make, but don't ask me to lower my rate or price match. I'm not Wal-Mart.

Its not a matter of he doesn't think I'm worth the extra $200, he just doesn't want to pay it because he's cheap. His words, not mine.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:13 PM   #15
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default No brains

And again the conclusion, just to be sure one has read it all.

Sometimes, when one sees the pretense of what a provider can only wish to be, $150 seems very high indeed.

Play safe, and listen to your big head guys. The little head doesn't have any brains.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women