Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42113
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Guest103012
Account Disabled

User ID: 29300
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my latest review

ok all so my latest review from lone star is a fraud i dont do anything of the sort it is too dangerous you can ask any of my real regulars i don't do anything bareback or take a shower with anyone so please disregard that last review i am posting a warning on him in a few but if you have questions pm me i will explain what i mean by fraud considering i am not in town and havent been since friday night
Old 02-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The review says mid February does not give a specific date. He does not mention anything about Bareback. The other things you mention would have to have come from a WK because it is in the ROS which you should not be able to see.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
The review says mid February does not give a specific date. He does not mention anything about Bareback. The other things you mention would have to have come from a WK because it is in the ROS which you should not be able to see.
Freddy mercury was right on when he said, "another one bites the dust"....

Sixx
Old 02-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #4
Guest103012
Account Disabled

User ID: 29300
My ECCIE Reviews

i have recieved emails saying bbfs in shower was in the review whether it is or not idk all i know is i have never seen a lonestar guy never heard of him and the review was posted yesterday so idk but like i said i have ben out of town just got back today so i am not too sure all i know is i dont appreciate reviews frm people i have not seen
Old 02-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleen View Post
i have recieved emails saying bbfs in shower was in the review whether it is or not idk all i know is i have never seen a lonestar guy never heard of him and the review was posted yesterday so idk but like i said i have ben out of town just got back today so i am not too sure all i know is i dont appreciate reviews frm people i have not seen
Well it might be a good idea to turn in those WK losers or you will most likely be taking a vacation from the board.....

Sixx
Old 02-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Some just don't have the wisdom to quit while behind.
The point is whether your boy sent you e-mails about ROS which you have now self alerted about or you have direct access makes NO difference. Your accessing of ROS info is the one thing that the mods now know for sure straight from your finger tips. Everything else is his word against yours.
So now you've created the predicament of either giving up your source or going down in flames. Will be interesting to see which one you choose? Learn from this White Knighters.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Well it might be a good idea to turn in those WK losers or you will most likely be taking a vacation from the board.....

Sixx
Ok, it is clear that we may not share details from ROS or LR or PR. I get that. (And, I do not cheat)>

If one of her regulars saw the review, and felt like it had to be wrong, because it was out of character for her, is it still wrong for them just to give her a heads up on what is being said, if it appears that it is untrue?

even if they do not divulge anything to her except the gist of it?

I ask because once on another board, I had a great review.. It had over two thousand reads before someone mentioned to me, that in the BCD, the guy was discussing me having asthma and being in the hospital for it. Clearly, that was confidential medical info, and did not belong in the review. If no one ever told me, I would never have known. I had the mods remove that part of the review. (I never even read the damn thing, had to trust the mods)

Because we are in fantasy world, does that give someone the right to tell personal stuff or just plain lie about us, and we are not supposed to find out?

Thanks in advance,
Crystal
Old 02-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
Guest092815
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Some just don't have the wisdom to quit while behind.
The point is whether your boy sent you e-mails about ROS which you have now self alerted about or you have direct access makes NO difference. Your accessing of ROS info is the one thing that the mods now know for sure straight from your finger tips. Everything else is his word against yours.
So now you've created the predicament to either give up your source or go down in flames. Will be interesting to see which one you choose? Learn from this all you White Knighters.
Yes, sharing of info is prohibited. Period.

So, you suggest then, she should shut up and let someone lie about her, because she shouldn't know the gist of what was said about her?

What does a lady do? Just change name and get new pics and start over, because one person says she does stuff she doesn't, and now her new callers will want the special service she doesn't provide?

What gives here?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
Yes, sharing of info is prohibited. Period.

So, you suggest then, she should shut up and let someone lie about her, because she shouldn't know the gist of what was said about her?

What does a lady do? Just change name and get new pics and start over, because one person says she does stuff she doesn't, and now her new callers will want the special service she doesn't provide?

What gives here?
Hi beautiful
Isn't this the exact same dilemma that the men have regarding women spreading malicious info about them whether it be true or false in the back channels or ladies room?
I recall commenting on a thread someone posted about this very subject some time ago. A reputable provider responded that some things cannot be controlled but the men should trust that the other providers have been around long enough to recognize BS when they see it. Should the same thing not apply to the men's locker room?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
KisserSoze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Looks like an Emily Litella moment.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #11
Guest092815
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Hi beautiful
Isn't this the exact same dilemma that the men have regarding women spreading malicious info about them whether it be true or false in the back channels or ladies room?
I recall commenting on a thread someone posted about this very subject some time ago. A reputable provider responded that some things cannot be controlled but the men should trust that the other providers have been around long enough to recognize BS when they see it. Should the same thing not apply to the men's locker room?
I guess so, Codybeast. I never even hardly post in the PR. We ladies don't sit and lambaste guys in there, fwiw.

I have never spread malice against anyone in this hobby, and sane providers don't do that either.

Frankly, we ladies stand up for good clients when they are being maligned.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe the mods shouldn't allow activities to be posted in ROS that differ from the public activities section. How else will a lady know if someone is lying or exaggerating about activities? I don't see how it's her fault that multiple guys contacted her to let her know what was being said. She's new and maybe she didn't handle it in the best way, but I think most anyone would feel the need to get the message out if it they heard that someone falsely reviewed them for providing BBFS.

What would you have her do?

If a woman is not allowed to know ROS, even when it contains a very troubling activity, then perhaps there should be a rule stating all activities must be listed in the public portion of the review.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I dont see any quotation of what was in ROS so I dont see anything wrong to her rebuttle. Reality guys there is always someone who will talk to a lady about her reviews that's just the way it is. Had she quoted something from the review or personal communication that would have violated the rules.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Maybe the mods shouldn't allow activities to be posted in ROS that differ from the public activities section. How else will a lady know if someone is lying or exaggerating about activities? I don't see how it's her fault that multiple guys contacted her to let her know what was being said. She's new and maybe she didn't handle it in the best way, but I think most anyone would feel the need to get the message out if it they heard that someone falsely reviewed them for providing BBFS.

What would you have her do?

If a woman is not allowed to know ROS, even when it contains a very troubling activity, then perhaps there should be a rule stating all activities must be listed in the public portion of the review.
Maybe contact the local mod staff. Many providers do that when something is in question. It's not her fault that guys did that but shame on them for telling her and not telling her that she should not post in public forum? Who knows but she fessed...

Sixx
Old 02-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Dude, are you kidding? That needs to go to admins johnnybax or SP or the owners. No disrespect but that is a big fumble IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
I dont see any quotation of what was in ROS so I dont see anything wrong to her rebuttle. Reality guys there is always someone who will talk to a lady about her reviews that's just the way it is. Had she quoted something from the review or personal communication that would have violated the rules.
are
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women