Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Donning my invisibility cloak at BFW

I went in to Bucks today with $475 in my pocket. I forgot that I was wearing my invisibility cloak, though.

I had a waitress pounce on me just as I sat down. I ordered a Diet Coke. She asked if I needed any extra napkins. "Not yet," I said, and she got a good laugh out of that.

There were probably only two or three dancers that were VIP-worthy, anyway. One was Goldie; another was a petite blonde with nice legs, mid-back hair and a tattoo on her left arm. There were also two slender brunettes. (DJs here don't make it easy to pick up on names.) One looked pretty young; the other had short, curly hair. Just about everyone else was the kind of woman that makes you understand why this is called Cowtown.

I didn't see a lot of coming and going in VIP, and the northeast corner cabana remained uninhabited. After an hour, no one having approached me (hell, the waitress even gave me a carafe of Diet Coke so she wouldn't have to stop by anymore), I was pretty frustrated, and I had to leave anyway. That was when, finally, Goldie walked up to me, but, when I said I was just about to leave, she ran off like I'd said I had herpes.

I came home with $463 in my pocket. I should have stayed at work and gotten more done there. Next time, I'm going to be tempted to head to Dallas -- but I can't shake the fear of what happens of my car dies or I have an accident and have to explain what I was doing there.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

They always approach you after you have been there for a while and just getting ready to call it quits and leave.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:38 AM   #3
danjones1007
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Try BDD or CL in Dallas. BDD takes more work than CL but language barrier is usually not an issue.
danjones1007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

SL's tales are almost the anti-RandomTxGuy type, LOL.. Random would ("retired" now) post the most sordid details of his experience, SL writes in detail about striking out!

which is very useful, by the way.

I hope that last sentence was a joke, though, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
SL writes in detail about striking out!
Hey, I got started in the hobby after being ignored for an hour on a slow night in a Houston strip club 20 years ago. I didn't even have a waitress offer me a drink. I left the place, found an L1 studio quite by accident, and, ever since, have been playing the guessing game of whether a provider will or won't see me.

Did I ever mentioned the time I posted an ISO for my birthday, specifying Tarrant County incall and requesting a petite Latina or white girl, and the only response I got was from a chunky black girl in Plano?
Old 07-24-2018, 12:43 PM   #6
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Use rideshare services to get to Dallas.
london2012 is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Hey, Chung, here's another one for you.

I went in today with the residual cash from Sunday in my pocket. As I'm paying the waitress for my Diet Coke, I feel some nails rubbing my back. I turn around, and it's H****, last seen heer: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2376000.

She sits down, and we start talking. She's in a chair facing me, and I spread my legs so that her lovely, fishnet-clad gams fit into the gap. She mentions dances and how maybe I should get at least two this time. I still desperately want to fuck this petite hottie, or at least get a blowjob. But the big head is exercising some restraint based on the last time, and it also notices that she's rubbing my upper thigh and knee, but nothing more, and that she's not even hinting at having any more fun than I would get in a standard dance. Still, I'm persuadable, and I let her know that I could be persuaded.

She departs to check with the DJ about when she'll be called to the stage. After several minutes, I get a text from the friend who's nailed her a few times, telling me that he's in the club. I ask where. No response. After a few more minutes, I notice no more H****. I check my phone again, and he's answered. "I'm in the cabana with H****."

Twenty minutes or so later, he emerges, looking like he'd run to the club from Meacham Field. I don't have to ask. I'm so jealous, and so bummed.

Then the wound got some salt rubbed into it, as H**** came up, plopped down in his lap, and they laughed and chatted for a bit more, at one point joking with me about who'd had the most fun in the cabana.

I was hoping to find solace in A*****'s mouth again, but she got called to the stage before arrangements could be made, and all I got was a nice shoulder rub and a couple of squeezes.

I did briefly meet a lovely brunette named Carmen and told her she's now on my list of future ex-wives. But she was onstage, and I had to leave.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:58 PM   #8
danjones1007
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Hilarious. You will score next time man.
danjones1007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:29 AM   #9
Domfun87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I get the same vibe from hazel quite a bit.

The younger or two brunettes (tattoo on her back) thats channing. She doesnt play (that i know of) but holds good convo.

Cant wait to read whenever it works out for you bud
Domfun87 is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:54 AM   #10
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Bucks is a vip driven club. Sounds like you went during dayshift...dayshifts are lots of regular guys with hottest girls tied up at their table. Old men/generous regulars dominate Bucks.

Also few tips. Sell the perception of spending cash. Buy VIP membership.... Overtip the waitress. Tip the VIP manager. Also one last thing....many dancers told me. They never sit with a guy drinking water, coke or cheap beer.

Hope it helps.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:42 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Sell the perception of spending cash. Buy VIP membership.... Overtip the waitress. Tip the VIP manager. Also one last thing....many dancers told me. They never sit with a guy drinking water, coke or cheap beer.

Hope it helps.
I think that does help.. the problem is, how much do you want to spend to finally get yourself some tail? how much effort do you want to expend? the strip club hunt is largely a mental exercise, IMO.. not worth it to me, when I can get cheaper, better, easier pussy elsewhere.

SL is like Charlie Brown, he will keep trying to kick those field goals, even while knowing Lucy has always pulled the ball away.. hopefully he will kick Lucy in the hand once, and that should give him a little satisfaction.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:56 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I think that does help.. the problem is, how much do you want to spend to finally get yourself some tail? how much effort do you want to expend? the strip club hunt is largely a mental exercise, IMO.. not worth it to me, when I can get cheaper, better, easier pussy elsewhere.
Spoken like someone for whom travel to the Land O'Plenty is not a problem. If you are pretty much confined to the Western Wastelands, your options for hot, young pussy, or hot, willing mouths are severely limited.

Quote:
SL is like Charlie Brown, he will keep trying to kick those field goals, even while knowing Lucy has always pulled the ball away.. hopefully he will kick Lucy in the hand once, and that should give him a little satisfaction.
A kick in the hand would be too sudden and decisive. I want to occupy her time for 40 minutes or an hour, then tell her I have to leave. She could have at least dropped by on her way to the northeast corner and said, "Sorry to leave you high and dry, but I'm going to go fuck your friend now, but I'll be back n 30 minutes and we can go do a couple of lame-ass dances along the west wall then."
Old 07-27-2018, 02:20 PM   #13
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Each “Road to Pussy” has its allure. The amps are the closest to a sure thing for a beautiful Asian that will fuck your legs off... fixed price and no game needed. The independent market is all over the board from horror stories to fantastic encounters.... but it takes a ton of research, some skill, and a little luck to avoid disasters and consistently hit what you’re looking for. If you’re simply looking for an acceptable pussy at the best possible price, the strip club probably isn’t for you. The strip club takes the most game to get extras and if you have to develop your game in the club, the lessons can be expensive and frustrating.... but you always know what the gal looks like going in.... your have to enjoy the hunt to make the clubs worth it.
Silver Bullet is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:12 AM   #14
Boomstick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I bought a $1000 membership ( works in all 4 bucks locations) it came with 2 bottles of my choice and free entry to VIP and the door for all my friends. I have notices since i got the membership my cabana is filled with hot girls! It was a lot harder to get attention before i was a member. this was a 2 year membership.
Boomstick is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:45 PM   #15
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post
I bought a $1000 membership ( works in all 4 bucks locations) it came with 2 bottles of my choice and free entry to VIP and the door for all my friends. I have notices since i got the membership my cabana is filled with hot girls! It was a lot harder to get attention before i was a member. this was a 2 year membership.
That's not a bad deal. Hell I can blow $1k at SCs in a year easy. I may look into that.
As someone said, you gotta show them you are there to spend money. Then spend money. My experience with BFW is that it sucks. Too loud, too much going on, girls ignore you, etc. BWFW though is great. Girls aren't as hot but always extras. Everytime.

To Chung's comment - SCs are great for variety. Sometmes you want your ATF, sometimes a BNG, sometimes a Relax/Kendras girl, sometimes an SA UTR, and sometimes you want to hunt strippers and see what you can get.
CowboyDave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women