Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Default THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOR-HOOD

Read it and weep.

Stupid old white man caint think for himself... talk about a retread..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...olicies-report
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:09 PM   #2
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yep, more FoxShit. Predictable
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Open borders and abolish ICE is what dims want
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:21 PM   #4
reddog1951
Premium Access

Rinse and repeat:
Yep, more FoxShit. Predictable
Old 10-21-2020, 02:22 PM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

At least they covered it... instead of hiding it... like Biden does every day...

It didnt happen!

Its just another snear campaign.

Im not playing his games!

Thats what Trump wants to do!

Enough of the charade already, Dems..

Imagine if CNN actually grew some balls and stood up to the Dems and reported the truth.

I remember back in the day when Blitz covered the first week of Iraq drama.. seems like a different approach these days fo sho.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
reddog1951
Premium Access

"Imagine if CNN actually grew some balls and stood up to the Dems and reported the truth."

Dude, you forget who you respond to. I'm independent as hell and don't necessarily believe either CNN or Fox. Cronkite was maybe the last true journalist, maybe before your time. Dogmatic chants and slanted headlines are ineffectual means to influence independent thinkers; not that anyone here can be changed.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:46 PM   #7
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Fool, I grew up with Black and White TV too.

It is truly sad the way things have turned out in this nation/world. It is a damn shame.... butt unfortunately we have what we made of it.

I realize that everyone in here is pretty set in their beliefs.

I hope I didnt hurt your feelings, because that woukd make me sad, too.

Its all in good fun, I say. Unfortunately people tend to let their feelings get in the way, amigo.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:09 PM   #8
reddog1951
Premium Access

Try- thanks for the respectful response. I have no problem if we disagree (we may be closer than you think). I respect that and acknowledge it as important to our democracy. That said, I have no respect for those that regurgitate dogmatic "sound bites", regardless of political affiliation. In sum, as I've grown older and matured, its less about me, more about OUR legacy.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:19 PM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

The whole problem with numerous immigration issues is that they are not law, they were Odumbo executive orders.

I was working with a bunch of union guys today, supervising, and they were all discussing how many folks are applying to become union members and getting rejected cause they don't have correct immigration paperwork. My point being, they were glad cause there's hardly sufficient work coming into the union halls to keep 2/3 of the guys in barely a decent paycheck. Let alone zero overtime. Clearly, even union folks are tired of losing work to non-union outfits that are a bit slack about who they hire.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:28 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Try- thanks for the respectful response. I have no problem if we disagree (we may be closer than you think). I respect that and acknowledge it as important to our democracy. That said, I have no respect for those that regurgitate dogmatic "sound bites", regardless of political affiliation. In sum, as I've grown older and matured, its less about me, more about OUR legacy.
Our legacy is being re-written for the pc culture! Folks and things being cancelled or protested against! I have zero respect for the other side! As they have zero respect for America!
Old 10-21-2020, 03:47 PM   #11
reddog1951
Premium Access

More logical, thoughtful and insightful dogma from Winn. As expected from someone that has nothing original to offer.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:59 PM   #12
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
More logical, thoughtful and insightful dogma from Winn. As expected from someone that has nothing original to offer.
Non-sense spam

thank yous valued poster
Old 10-21-2020, 04:15 PM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

I call BS - this is just another radical DPST who lies and covers the true agenda - Abolish the Constitution and take control of the people.

and stuff marxism down the throats of unwilling Americans.

using 'fake new and fake racism' as pretexts to marxist revodlution.

and the denials are just DPST 'dog whistles' designed to deflect and deny and confuse critics.

You are not as smart at covering your marxist beliefs as u think - but - all DPST;s are elitist, arrogant controlling marxists intent on radical revolution!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 04:16 PM   #14
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:

Virtual Hug ... one arm, not two.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:20 PM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by reddog1951

"Our Legacy" - marxist totalitarian rule. biden and Harris are Big Brother and Sister- and Orwell would recognize their plans!
you not so smart - arrogant DPST's - your marxist revolution is still your aim!

You make it clear!
DPST's do love their mao. Lenin, Stalin, and Che'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women