Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2017, 05:26 PM   #1
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default Support your local massage parlor

In response to little trees' boasts about AMP's, I will increase my visits from once a week to two or three times a week. I will be sure to spread my visits to the Asian, Russian and latina run businesses! I want to make sure i'am being politically correct. So I hope everyone that reads this will go get a massage and enjoy themselves. Had a good time at my local AMP today and decided to increase my visits. These girls are hard workers and provide good service. There is a lot of non-trafficked MP's out there, be careful and be safe!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #2
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Can you PLEASE pm me the names & locations of some of these Russian mp's!!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:45 AM   #3
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Can you PLEASE pm me the names & locations of some of these Russian mp's!!!
YUP........me too
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 11:17 AM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Me too little fella.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 11:28 AM   #5
RunswithScissors67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Same here!
RunswithScissors67 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #6
Stewie griffen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

In for a pm as well....
Stewie griffen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 12:51 PM   #7
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

There are none.

This boi went after Mata and got spanked.

Now he is coming after me and failed miserably again.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Default wtf

there are 2 Russian utr mp's in Austin that I know of. I will not be giving up the Russian mp info. they recruit their own clients!! i'am sure most of you all will understand. mata got served and so have you mr.tt. you still have not set up the time or place for us 3 to meet so who has been served u little coward!! by the way, on the subject of your war, it is apparent you have a bad agenda against mp's in general, but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. I have had countless support against you especially for the above reasons, and have had plenty of support against mata, u know the guy who is boastful, a liar, and an all around bad egg. both of u are guilty of lying and trying to destroy the reps of good people multiple times. if the board was run the way it should be, both of u would be gone.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:57 PM   #9
Yoloswagginz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
there are 2 Russian utr mp's in Austin that I know of. I will not be giving up the Russian mp info. they recruit their own clients!! i'am sure most of you all will understand. mata got served and so have you mr.tt. you still have not set up the time or place for us 3 to meet so who has been served u little coward!! by the way, on the subject of your war, it is apparent you have a bad agenda against mp's in general, but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. I have had countless support against you especially for the above reasons, and have had plenty of support against mata, u know the guy who is boastful, a liar, and an all around bad egg. both of u are guilty of lying and trying to destroy the reps of good people multiple times. if the board was run the way it should be, both of u would be gone.
Amen
Yoloswagginz is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:10 PM   #10
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Sometimes I don't even know wtf this board's about anymore.
Frissionary is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 03:07 PM   #11
whitelighter
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissionary View Post
Sometimes I don't even know wtf this board's about anymore.
Boredom
whitelighter is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #12
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong. I would know if there were. You failed again. That's why you had to create a new handle. You were known as sissy boi and needed new life.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:18 PM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Default you cannot teach stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Wrong. I would know if there were. You failed again. That's why you had to create a new handle. You were known as sissy boi and needed new life.
i'am the boi, ok I can live with that. but why are u duckin' me punk. you bore me now so just go away. I know who u are, and obviously u don't know me, so again when are we gonna meet!! I do want other board members there, because I will expose u. in many ways... and if little tt says there is no Russian mp's, and that he would know- what a laugh u are not omniscient nor coherent to anything that is not in your world. how many times do I have to school u. you're a law enforcement rat that should just shut up. so my suggestion to you is, stay away from what ever you're drinkin' cause it ain't working bottom boy!!!
Old 06-13-2017, 09:33 PM   #14
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Everyone knows that I was outed yesterday and 5 dudes on Eccie are trying to turn up the heat and out me even more at this very moment.

Some like you are wanting violence. You should use that anger and go talk to an Asian human trafficking dudes. They are the real problem.

But guess what? Y'all have my RW info and it still didn't work. It will never work and that makes you all butt hurt.

But you already knew that didn't you?
Old 06-13-2017, 11:20 PM   #15
winn dixie
BANNED

no where to run to baby no where to hide... little tree is getting it from all fronts and still sticking to his guns! you have lost, so move on join the Mormons and gtfo. just like a rat when it's beat to complain to the mods. I have a good source telling me they want you gone as well. were you crying while making your last post? day by day the onion is getting peeled back further.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women