Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2020, 01:36 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default kenosha confession

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/08/...LQ7W9yXznUbmEA

A Friend of the Man Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse Just Posted a “Confession” Online that May Change Everything
The internet is forever, and I bet this kid wishes he never posted this ��

By Missy Crane
August 27, 2020

You know how they say the internet is forever?

Well, that’s probably going to come back to haunt the Democrat officials who are trying to railroad a 17-year-old child who used lethal force to defend himself against a mob of angry anarchists in Kenosha, WI.

As you likely know by now, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder for the killing of 2 anarchists during the Kenosha riots.

Video and photos show that young Kyle was being pummeled by three men he shot – one man, by the name of Gaige Grosskreutz, who had a gun pointed at him. Mr. Grosskreutz was shot in the arm by young Kyle.

But the media isn’t reporting that.

They’re portraying Kyle as a “white supremacist” vigilante who was shooting people in cold blood.

The video and pictures say otherwise, but the media doesn’t care – but the courts will care. And they’ll also care about this “confession” that Mr. Grosskreutz’s friend Jacob Marshall posted online after he visited Gaige Grosskreutz in the hospital.

In the message, Mr. Marshall says that Mr. Grosskreutz had his “gun” brandished and “wished he had shot and killed” Kyle Rittenhouse.

Here’s what he said:

“So, the kid shot Gaige, as he drew his weapon. And Gaige retreated with his gun in hand. I just talked to Gaige Grosskreutz too, his only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him. Coward.”

So, that goes to show that Mr. Grosskreutz – in his own words to his friend – was brandishing a gun and that’s why Kyle Rittenhouse shot him.

He should be charged.

I am sure this “confession” will be used by Mr. Rittenhouses’ team of attorneys to save him from this political hit job.

It’s a sad day in these liberal-run cities, where rioters are given a free pass to wreak havoc and spread violence and mayhem but good American citizens are targeted and dragged through the legal mud, or beaten in the streets by the Democrat mob.

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:01 AM   #2
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Dude, this was out within 3 days of the shooting... maybe even the next day. Rittenhouse will walk. The video evidence is Overwhelming. There is a 11 minute or so video on youtube... that follows Rittenhouse almost step by step.. when you watch it, there is no way he will do time. His lawyers are going to crush the prosecutor.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:19 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Dude, this was out within 3 days of the shooting... maybe even the next day. Rittenhouse will walk. The video evidence is Overwhelming. There is a 11 minute or so video on youtube... that follows Rittenhouse almost step by step.. when you watch it, there is no way he will do time. His lawyers are going to crush the prosecutor.

yes I know.

this confession should help rittenhouse defense. charges should be filed at grossenkruetz as he intended to kill him, but they wont.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:43 AM   #4
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

yeah, the thing that upsets me the most is that the guy who got his bicep blown off will never get charged for being an armed felon.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:43 AM   #5
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

kinda funny though how every time someone shoots an antifa they end up hitting a pedophile or a wifebeater
Old 10-13-2020, 05:32 AM   #6
ICU 812
BANNED

A thing to think about on this "confession" is that it is presented as hearsay. I am all for the kid on kid and hope he walks, but is that remissible in court?

Where are the kid's parents on tis? Not blaming, just asking if they knew where he was and if they knew he was armed?

Unfortunately, convicted or acquitted, this will define a significant portion of his life going forward.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:02 AM   #7
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
A thing to think about on this "confession" is that it is presented as hearsay. I am all for the kid on kid and hope he walks, but is that remissible in court?

Where are the kid's parents on tis? Not blaming, just asking if they knew where he was and if they knew he was armed?

Unfortunately, convicted or acquitted, this will define a significant portion of his life going forward.
Uh yeah, the guys going to be a f*cking millionaire. And he can legit speak to weapons training classes. Kid exhibited amazing cool and trigger discipline in an insane situation. All the media calling him a white supremicist (and Biden too) are going to lose their asses in court just like they did to that kid that was visiting DC.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:09 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Proud Boys of ECCIEs believe this garbage.

Underage minor from out of state “patrolling” the streets with an automatic rifle shoots and kills two during a protest.

Confession via a verified source of right wing malarkey.

You can do better BP.

Stand by boys!

SMFH.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:14 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default defending yourself from bodily harm and fear of bodily harm is no crime

kid kyle walks big time

kid kyle, in a saner world, would receive a heros welcoming parade and a humanitarian award for cleaning blm graffiti and helping neighbors, and rendering aid
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:25 AM   #10
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The Proud Boys of ECCIEs believe this garbage.

Underage minor from out of state “patrolling” the streets with an automatic rifle shoots and kills two during a protest.

Confession via a verified source of right wing malarkey.

You can do better BP.

Stand by boys!

SMFH.
So much factually incorrect bait, I'm left to wonder what you're fishing for
Old 10-14-2020, 12:06 PM   #11
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Bump for the antifa members here
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 07:43 PM   #12
winn dixie
BANNED

Crickets from the dimretards on this board
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:10 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Keep in mind Only the Dim-wits ( people in power etc) believe in walls and self defense for themselves ,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:14 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So explain how this underage kid was doing his duty, WD.

Try to your own words, not the ones sent you by the Reich or the Klavern or the troll farm that pays you in Alibaba gift cards...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 08:29 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default I like it the other way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
kid kyle walks big time

kid kyle, in a saner world, would receive a heros welcoming parade and a humanitarian award for cleaning blm graffiti and helping neighbors, and rendering aid

I prefer Kyle the Kid.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women