Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
geddon436
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Providers who will not see you because you could not make the first appointment

I tried to make an appointment to see a provider or providers. I gave a time, but once it got to within an hour of my scheduled time, I messaged saying I was not going to be able to make it because I was worn out from work. After sending her a text message asking about other dates she says "i still have openings left". Then i tell her who i am, then she says "i am booked for the rest of the trip". I find that to be very unfair and judgemental of her to do that . I can understand maybe twice and for sure three times saying "i'll be there" and not show up, but once.....is not fair to do that to a person. It did piss me off a little.

Maybe a very important fact i should point out first is I have "crohn's disease" Basically, crohn's disease is an inflammation of the small, sometimes large intestines, that causes internal bleeding. Fortunately, mine is not severe. However, when it is inflammed, i can't eat as much food as i want to. When your body does not have the proper nutrition and add to that, being on your feet for eight hours, it makes it difficult for sex to happen. Which is why i have to change appointments with providers. Sometimes I am able to make it, sometimes I cannot, it depends on how hard work was.

I like when a provider actually READS my preferred411 profile. If they scroll down they will see this fact.
geddon436 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I absolutely hate cancellations, especially last minute. It's inconsiderate and costs a provider money if it's a late cancellation. It does however happen for legitimate reasons at times but rarely. The whole last minute cancellation thing by a few providers and hobbyist make things more difficult for everyone. It's a total lack of respect and consideration in most cases. You have to be one Hell of a hot provider to cancel on me last minute and get a second chance. I can understand how a provider would not want to take the chance on a second cancellation. On their end it's all about the money, no matter what anyone tries to tell you. Your situation may be special to you and I sympathize however, most providers probably could care less. JMHO
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
geddon436
Valued Poster

I completely understand last minute cancellations. I emailed at at one hour and twenty minutes before i was supposed to be there letting them know I could not make it
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

geddon,i personally fill you got a bad wrap,you called her ahead of time,and you fully disclosed your health issue.How many times have you heard from dawgs,that when they to go see a lady and grandmaw is in town,and the provider never botherd to tell the dawg before hand or cancel your appointment.I personally feel that she was not much of a provider,and probably saved you a few bucks.There is a big difference between a reason and a excuse
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
geddon436
Valued Poster

Thanks lowgear. Although, know that you mention it, I might be partially at fault. I did not disclose to her/them that I did have crohn's disease. Most of the providers i have seen in the past have understood if i had to cancel an appointment, reschedule and see them the following day. Perhaps i should start telling them that upfront.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you tell her about your illness or did you simply say you were tired? It's each person's decision (hobbyist or provider) to see those with whom they feel comfortable and confident. You have to understand some of the BS we have to go through with flaky guys. This, of course, goes both ways. Many gentlemen would choose not to see a provider if she were to call less than an hour prior to a scheduled appointment saying she is tired.
Had you, or if you explained your medical condition, I would expect she would have or should have been more understanding. Plenty of ladies to play with out there in Cajunland. Don't take it to heart and have fun playing hon.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

oops, i was posting at the same time you were responding, sorry
Old 07-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #8
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default emailing when it comes to cancellations?

Why not call. Would seem more believable in that case. Hard to convey tone via email and a lot of people don't check email right before an appointment. So she may assume initially before checking her emails later that you just ncns her, until of course they glance upon your email. A text would be better...but when I have to cancel I definitely try to call first.

An email in the tentative case of you being within an hour of an appointment seems like a cop out to avoid verbalizing so people can judge your tone.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I bet if you told her or showed the thread she would have a better understanding.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

ahem ahem ahem.

A couple of things first.

1. No disease or illness was discussed and Ashley and I sympathize for how you feel, I don't want to see any of you all ever hurt or sick. But as I recall, your profile also says something along the lines of it not being severe... We were given the distinct impression that it would not have any impact on a session.

2. You and I emailed back and forth about me seeing you as soon as I got into town and I was game for it but upon arrival, you told me you were too tired from work. ok cool. no big deal, i didn't care and even let you reschedule for today, WITH BOTH ASHLEY AND I. When you cancelled on such short notice, you made it extremely difficult for us to fill that spot, and we did it not just for one of us, but for both. are we mad? no. will you get another opportunity? no. Im sorry that this played out the way that it did but you never even gave us a call. At this point neither of us will book another appt with you because we don't think you will keep it, for whatever reason that may be.

3. I have been coming here for over 2 years and have made a good reputation for myself and i honestly enjoy my louisiana clients much much much more than some of my dallas ones, and I will do anything to accommodate anyone, i promise. I am almost completely booked before i can even make it into town and
its usually with old friends, I hardly even get to meet new ones anymore, so i was accommodating you before some of them. I also have not been here in over 6 months and you took an opportunity for someone else to come visit, then did it again tonight... When providers travel we plan our days to the T. I know exactly how long it will take me to shower and be ready and then i fall into a schedule and before I know it the day is done. I don't think you realize how much of an inconvenience it has been in going back and forth with you so much only to cancel in the end. twice.

4. Quit being a baby. Neither of us got mad at you, or said anything resentful. the spots were filled, and honestly, $200 isn't going to kill our trip. lol We simply chose to turn the other cheek and go on about our business, and just not reply to you anymore, trying not to waste anymore of your time, or our time, and then I see this. really? i am so simple to book with, ask around. You get screened, we make an appt, you call when you get here, i give you my room number, we do the damn thing and then call it a night. there is no bullshit on my end and im sorry you feel like you got the short end of the stick. Operator error maybe?
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #11
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Total Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberXoXo View Post
ahem ahem ahem.

A couple of things first.

1. No disease or illness was discussed and Ashley and I sympathize for how you feel, I don't want to see any of you all ever hurt or sick. But as I recall, your profile also says something along the lines of it not being severe... We were given the distinct impression that it would not have any impact on a session.

2. You and I emailed back and forth about me seeing you as soon as I got into town and I was game for it but upon arrival, you told me you were too tired from work. ok cool. no big deal, i didn't care and even let you reschedule for today, WITH BOTH ASHLEY AND I. When you cancelled on such short notice, you made it extremely difficult for us to fill that spot, and we did it not just for one of us, but for both. are we mad? no. will you get another opportunity? no. Im sorry that this played out the way that it did but you never even gave us a call. At this point neither of us will book another appt with you because we don't think you will keep it, for whatever reason that may be.

3. I have been coming here for over 2 years and have made a good reputation for myself and i honestly enjoy my louisiana clients much much much more than some of my dallas ones, and I will do anything to accommodate anyone, i promise. I am almost completely booked before i can even make it into town and
its usually with old friends, I hardly even get to meet new ones anymore, so i was accommodating you before some of them. I also have not been here in over 6 months and you took an opportunity for someone else to come visit, then did it again tonight... When providers travel we plan our days to the T. I know exactly how long it will take me to shower and be ready and then i fall into a schedule and before I know it the day is done. I don't think you realize how much of an inconvenience it has been in going back and forth with you so much only to cancel in the end. twice.

4. Quit being a baby. Neither of us got mad at you, or said anything resentful. the spots were filled, and honestly, $200 isn't going to kill our trip. lol We simply chose to turn the other cheek and go on about our business, and just not reply to you anymore, trying not to waste anymore of your time, or our time, and then I see this. really? i am so simple to book with, ask around. You get screened, we make an appt, you call when you get here, i give you my room number, we do the damn thing and then call it a night. there is no bullshit on my end and im sorry you feel like you got the short end of the stick. Operator error maybe?
Amber shows total class in the above post. I agree with her totally. This is her business and anyone that understands business knows you kept her and her friend from making money. It is referred to as "Opportunity Cost". I suggest you only attempt to hobby on your days off. This way you will not be too tired. I understand you have an illness, and I'm very sorry for you. I really am. But guess what, we all have our problems. Stop using your as an excuse. I hate being this way, and am not this way all the time, but right now I am sick of hearing poor me, poor me. If you came to my business and cancelled last minute, and yes I consider less than 2 hours last minute, I'd tell you to take your business else where. Opportunity cost is a true cost as it is lost income.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 AM   #12
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well spoken Amber.

Gimme that is 100% right too. If a gentleman is going to cancel, especially last minute, please take the time to call and not just text or email.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
Jim_n_BatonRouge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

She said you cancelled twice......so, ya can't blame her for not giving you a third time.
Jim_n_BatonRouge is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #14
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Amber are you all booked up? Damn I woulda filled that slot both you and Ashley? Damn!!!

I have no diseases at all, I have only cancelled once - last minute and yes I did call. I gave the lady the choice, I had an appt scheduled in the evening and at work that day I got a fever. It was about one hour before the appt. and I called her and gave her the choice. I explained the fever just came on and I would not be much fun. I also explained that I was concerned about passing my sickness on to her. I told her I will still come if she liked, she said no that she did not want to get sick nor did she want to be paid without providing the service. A real professional!!! No whining, no posts, no regrets, no problems.

Amber well written. After that I definitely would see you, all booked up?!! Please say it aint so!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #15
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

Once is excessive to me, twice is just flat out ridiculous.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women