Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2022, 05:03 PM   #1
Chicken Pot Pie
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Fetish descussion

Everytime I'm asked if I have a fetish I get really embarrassed. Over the last week I've been consumed with my new fetish thought nonstop so I'm kinda mad LOL. Hehe.

Does anyone else here have a strangulation fetish? To me, and I'm sure most others, would agree that it would be so hot and sexy violating some worthless bitch in the butthole with hands squeezing her neck till she passes out.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!

This is a fetish only. Its not about violence just like piss play is not about piss. The chances of severe death or injury is low. Just wanted to make that clear. lol

Now back to me! Hehe I'm totally obsessed and craving a strangulation fetish and need to find someone before Sunday or else i m

Please share your lil fetish. Don't be shy daddy and mommy.
Chicken Pot Pie is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 06:59 PM   #2
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

There is someone in Houston OP but, you've gotta catch her after she's been drinking and partying "All Night" and hasn't slept in at least a couple of days You'll know because, she'll begin to spam the board; it's a cycle. BUT, being that it's almost Mother's Day... a lot of booze drinkn will be going on due to Emotional Baggage so, you may get some contributions on this here thread...

Don't You Go Disappoint'n Me OP, I LUV Your Threads, You Keep Me In STITCHES!

Also, I already sent off my card and package for my Mother. I spoke with my Father today to make sure that he intercepts it on Saturday.

SORRY, NO FETISH TO SHARE...

BUT... FOLLOWING...

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 05:01 AM   #3
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie View Post
Does anyone else here have a strangulation fetish? To me, and I'm sure most others, would agree that it would be so hot and sexy violating some worthless bitch in the butthole with hands squeezing her neck till she passes out.
That would make a very interesting review.

Don't know if it's considered a fetish but I definitely would like to experience a gumjob

https://www-urbandictionary-com.cdn....%3DGum%2520Job

I have heard of a few able to do this in other cities but none locally.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 05:08 PM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
There is someone in Houston OP but, you've gotta catch her after she's been drinking and partying "All Night" and hasn't slept in at least a couple of days You'll know because, she'll begin to spam the board; it's a cycle. BUT, being that it's almost Mother's Day... a lot of booze drinkn will be going on due to Emotional Baggage so, you may get some contributions on this here thread...

Also, I already sent off my card and package for my Mother. I spoke with my Father today to make sure that he intercepts it on Saturday.

BUT... FOLLOWING...

Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆 I hope she's not huge
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:49 PM   #5
Chicken Pot Pie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆 I hope she's not huge
I haven't found her yet, but I did join match.com today and also planning to go downtown tonight to see who is alone.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:52 PM   #6
Chicken Pot Pie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post

BUT... FOLLOWING...

I know what you mean because alcohol outs stupidity. Besides, It can't be her because I don't want the bitch i pick to know. Catch my drift, doe?
Old 05-07-2022, 06:03 PM   #7
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Wife likes to be choked and controlled. However my hands need to be lined up perfectly for her. We talked about it. She is submissive but likes to run how it’s done to her. I’m into because she likes it. Frankly, I think she enjoys the control aspect of seeming to be submissive but she wants to control the rules on it. Once in awhile I grab her fucking hair and take what I want and get no complaints. Women are women who the fuck knows.

We ran into one provider who was a freaky as we are. She was ex Mormon and supported her husband. Best milf fuck we ever had.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 06:18 PM   #8
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆
Not too hard to figure out.
One could say she fancies herself the "Roman Goddess of Love"

Quote:
I hope she's not huge
Not according to her.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:54 PM   #9
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
I know what you mean because alcohol outs stupidity. Besides, It can't be her because I don't want the bitch i pick to know. Catch my drift, doe?
In that case you're better off joining
https://fetlife.com/
You try that on an unsuspecting lady here you're likely to end up in the hospital.
The other day I hooked up with a lady at a sports bar & she had brass knuckles and a gat in her purse.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:28 AM   #10
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
CRYSTAL CLEAR as Random Fog, Deer

Happy Hunting and have a wonderful day! Get out and enjoy this Beautiful Day Today!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 04:15 PM   #11
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Everytime I'm asked if I have a fetish I get really embarrassed. Over the last week I've been consumed with my new fetish thought nonstop so I'm kinda mad LOL. Hehe.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!

This is a fetish only. Its not about violence just like piss play is not about piss. The chances of severe death or injury is low. Just wanted to make that clear. lol

Now back to me! Hehe I'm totally obsessed and craving a strangulation fetish and need to find someone before Sunday or else i m

Please share your lil fetish. Don't be shy daddy and mommy.
It because you don't have on mine is getting a Rock dick and pound right in pussey. To many providers use lube and just ugly.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 10:05 AM   #12
nigsub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Ok David Carradine. He became addicted and ended up killing hisself. Fetishes are very addictive and just like drugs it takes a higher does to curves your desires over time. Enjoy but be safe,
nigsub is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:45 PM   #13
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

OP: Extremely fookin weird and dangerous IMHO. Guessing you’re going to do it with an infected wiener. I know a lady who’s missing a jigsaw puzzle piece that wants to strangle you.

Alyssa, your recommendation for CPP is not from Mars yet claims to be a bright star?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:55 PM   #14
vanessa956
*Vanessa956*

User ID: 368918
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that’s freaking hot. But I’m have some strange fetishes. And just like someone said, it is like a drug. I can’t have vanilla sex anymore. Me personally, I love being strangled and role play of force, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
My new fetish is DDGL. Very taboo to talk about it seems. But I recommend fetlife.com. Find a group near your area. I personally haven’t found anyone into my fetish yet. But I still dress up and use my imagination until I find a daddy to dominate me. Good luck on your search.
vanessa956 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 06:15 AM   #15
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

What exactly is DOGL?
ben dover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women