Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36938
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking My Confessions

I have a really odd fantasy. As many know I am completely bisexual. I love the curves of women. Although to make it perfect I want them with a cock. I've always wanted to ride a woman with a strap on OR (dare I say it) a tranny. But the tranny would have to look exactly like a woman. Although I think all trannies like guys right? I mean..that's why they became trannies? So would they refuse to have sex with a girl?

Another odd fantasy I've been having lately that has been turning me on like crazy is cum. I want it all over me. My tits, my ass, everywhere. I love feeling the warmth and rubbing it on my skin. Tasting it, licking it off a cock, and more!

I also fantasize about role playing. The father/daughter, brother/sister, boss/secretary and ones that are taboo. Knowing that it is taboo turns me on like crazy. I also like when they tell me I'm being a very bad girl and they are going to punish me with their cock for misbehaving (as in fucking me hard).

And the one fantasy that I hope to come true several times is group sex. I want to have sex in a room with other people having sex. To watch them fuck while I fuck is so erotic.

And there is a position that I want to try. The guy sits on a couch and I sit on his lap facing away from him. I ride his cock like that with my legs spread. In between my legs I want another girl on all fours in front of me licking my clit while I ride my guys cock. And another guy is fucking the other girl doggy style while she's licking my clit.

Goodness I'm extremely horny now. But there are my sexual confessions. I fear that if I ever do start dating I might freak out guys with my fantasies!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Tell you what girl , I have long hair , so I think we could cover all those at one time ! LOL !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Tell you what girl , I have long hair , so I think we could cover all those at one time ! LOL !
LOL!! Long hair on a guy is sexy too!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Oh the sex with a room full of others having sex is one of mine also , that's a bucket list thing I haven't been able to find yet . Hopefully with hetero swaps !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Oh the sex with a room full of others having sex is one of mine also , that's a bucket list thing I haven't been able to find yet . Hopefully with hetero swaps !
Yes hetero swaps!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

the second to last paragraph gave me a wood.

i already lived out my teenage fantasy roleplay of nurse/patient last month and it was awesome. i plan on doing more roleplays in the future, student teacher, french maid, and a military interrogation where im the prisoner and the provider has her way with me sexually to get me to talk.

man but i told one provider how id like to go to a private party. get trotted out naked infront of everyone with only my ninja mask on to conceal my identity and i get flogged. im thinking kind of like in eyes wide shut style atmosphere. that provider already told me the community locally that does that. one day....one day.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I have a really odd fantasy. As many know I am completely bisexual. I love the curves of women. Although to make it perfect I want them with a cock. I've always wanted to ride a woman with a strap on OR (dare I say it) a tranny. But the tranny would have to look exactly like a woman. Although I think all trannies like guys right? I mean..that's why they became trannies? So would they refuse to have sex with a girl?

Another odd fantasy I've been having lately that has been turning me on like crazy is cum. I want it all over me. My tits, my ass, everywhere. I love feeling the warmth and rubbing it on my skin. Tasting it, licking it off a cock, and more!

I also fantasize about role playing. The father/daughter, brother/sister, boss/secretary and ones that are taboo. Knowing that it is taboo turns me on like crazy. I also like when they tell me I'm being a very bad girl and they are going to punish me with their cock for misbehaving (as in fucking me hard).

And the one fantasy that I hope to come true several times is group sex. I want to have sex in a room with other people having sex. To watch them fuck while I fuck is so erotic.

And there is a position that I want to try. The guy sits on a couch and I sit on his lap facing away from him. I ride his cock like that with my legs spread. In between my legs I want another girl on all fours in front of me licking my clit while I ride my guys cock. And another guy is fucking the other girl doggy style while she's licking my clit.

Goodness I'm extremely horny now. But there are my sexual confessions. I fear that if I ever do start dating I might freak out guys with my fantasies!

OMG! I luv ya!!

one of my fave things to do in a doubles situation ....to have a guy come on the gal's ass and have me lick it off & share it with her {and him if he wants....lol}!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
OMG! I luv ya!!

one of my fave things to do in a doubles situation ....to have a guy come on the gal's ass and have me lick it off & share it with her {and him if he wants....lol}!!!
Holy crap!! Add that to my fantasies now!! Mmmm have the guy cum on one of us and then rub it between our breasts. I love the feel of another woman's nipple on mine. Add some cum and Sex heaven!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #9
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Wow!!! I would like to cum on 2 womens faces and watch as they swap it back & forth & lick it off each others faces.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
HelloTexas
Registered Member

I want an invite to the Malaya and Dallas Rain party! Malaya and I were working on several fantasies of hers previously. Or were they mine? Anyway, it worked out well for both of us. :-)
HelloTexas is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

You can probably get a bukkake going fairly easily and get cum all over you. There's a provider in Austin who does those routinely.

Orgies happen, but it can be tough sometimes to find providers who actually want to do group sex rather than trying to use it to upcharge, and can be difficult too to find guys who aren't afraid to see other guys' pieces and parts in the same room.

As for the brother/sister, boss/secretary, etc., the thing is, it's fake. It's not really a bro/sis, just like doing a provider in a nun outfit, well, she's not a real nun. So there's no real taboo. But at least with the nun scenario, there's a costume that makes it easier to pretend. There's no costume for bro/sis...boss/secretary a weak one.

Good luck accomplishing your fantasies. I doubt your freaking anyone out here. We are all of us a bunch of freaks.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
FunWithAjax
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 152120
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol....done boss thing....being the boss and fucking the boss.
I have a fantasy of wanting to fuck a tranny...tits and cock...best of both worlds.

Everything fantasy on your list...very possible......make it happen
FunWithAjax is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #13
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
You can probably get a bukkake going fairly easily and get cum all over you. There's a provider in Austin who does those routinely.

Orgies happen, but it can be tough sometimes to find providers who actually want to do group sex rather than trying to use it to upcharge, and can be difficult too to find guys who aren't afraid to see other guys' pieces and parts in the same room.

As for the brother/sister, boss/secretary, etc., the thing is, it's fake. It's not really a bro/sis, just like doing a provider in a nun outfit, well, she's not a real nun. So there's no real taboo. But at least with the nun scenario, there's a costume that makes it easier to pretend. There's no costume for bro/sis...boss/secretary a weak one.

Good luck accomplishing your fantasies. I doubt your freaking anyone out here. We are all of us a bunch of freaks.
True BUT it's the thought that's taboo. And I've done this role play with clients before and it makes me have the most amazing orgasm so I'd have to disagree with it being weak. Although I also have a very good imagination.

And I wonder what it'd be like if me and another girl were fucking while guys were jacking off and cumming on us. That sounds erotic.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #14
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunWithAjax View Post
Lol....done boss thing....being the boss and fucking the boss.
I have a fantasy of wanting to fuck a tranny...tits and cock...best of both worlds.

Everything fantasy on your list...very possible......make it happen
Ajax...you freaking ROCK! I thought I was a weirdo wanting sex with a tranny. Now I don't feel so bad!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
Jten13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
Ajax...you freaking ROCK! I thought I was a weirdo wanting sex with a tranny. Now I don't feel so bad!
Y'all both rock but like m said it'd have to be a super hotty. Malaya I'd love to spread my cum all over you.
Jten13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women