Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
Tickle
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Some things that I want to say.

Before I start, this is not about anyone in particular, but there have been many many infringements on my own personal idea of good hooker/john etiquette lately.

If you gain weight, update your pictures and info.

If you've had a kid recently, let someone know. If I wanted to fight a pile of sheets I would hit up the 800 TC section of BB&B.

If your spray tan might come off on my Canali suit, do not press against me. (And spraying on a tan doesn't change your race or ancestry, don't be a DWB).

If you are wearing a lot of perfume to an appointment don't be mad if I ask you to shower. I can't walk around smelling like a Kardashian's queef because you wanted to empty half a bottle of Light Blue.

If you are planning to do some weird shit (strange sexual fantasies and what not) let someone know, we aren't all in to that sort of thing.

If you have a messed up past or really nasty story keep it to yourself. We all have enough on our minds without group sourcing nightmare fuel.

If you have management, let us/ me know.

If you can't keep appointment times, and/or you do not know how many minutes are in an hour, maybe you shouldn't be in this profession.

Be yourself in presentation, trying hard to act like you are from a better walk of life makes you look pretentious and stupid at the same time.

Get off your phone, stay off your phone. We do not appreciate your lack of attention.

If I see you in public, we do not know each other. It isn't a personal thing, it is a confidentiality thing. I would not approach YOU at lunch with a client (or by yourself for that matter) and give you a hug and kiss, so do not do it to me.

If you want/need more money, do not beat around the bush. I don't want to hear about how your rent is due, how your car broke down, how your dog is sick, or how your annuity is doing bad. Be direct and we might be able to work something out, or I might be feeling generous. I don't lend money, so don't ask me to 'borrow' it.

Lastly, mind your things. Handbags and the contents of said bags. I will not 'bring' you an item you left, I would not ask you to deliver things to me, don't ask me to deliver to you.
Tickle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You need to evaluate your selection process ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:22 PM   #3
Tickle
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You need to evaluate your selection process ... ijs.
I don't generally select them, rarely have enough privacy.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:25 PM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not even sure if it is a selection issue. I hear about a couple of these line items from gents all the time. The spray tan issue and the Kardashian Queef issue are rampant. Surprisingly enough.. a lot of ladies also think that wearing glitter is a great idea...

If it rubs off on your sheets, it rubs off on your gents. They can't go home looking like a sparkly, sweet smelling Oompa Loompa.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:34 PM   #5
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

"They can't go home looking like a sparkly, sweet smelling Oompa Loompa."
That is some funny fucking shit!
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey-- I'm not wrong!!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:37 PM   #7
Tickle
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock View Post
"They can't go home looking like a sparkly, sweet smelling Oompa Loompa."
That is some funny fucking shit!
It really isn't, getting a suit cleaned is a major pain in the ass if you are leaving in the morning and the stain occurred at night.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:00 PM   #8
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Maybe you should step up from that Cannoli suit to a JC Penney model. I'm able to wipe that spray tan shit right off. I'm thinking it may be the higher grade polyester.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:11 PM   #9
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

What? You don't select your own ladies??? Smh.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:17 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
Before I start, this is not about anyone in particular, but there have been many many infringements on my own personal idea of good hooker/john etiquette lately.

If you gain weight, update your pictures and info.

If you've had a kid recently, let someone know. If I wanted to fight a pile of sheets I would hit up the 800 TC section of BB&B.

If your spray tan might come off on my Canali suit, do not press against me. (And spraying on a tan doesn't change your race or ancestry, don't be a DWB).

If you are wearing a lot of perfume to an appointment don't be mad if I ask you to shower. I can't walk around smelling like a Kardashian's queef because you wanted to empty half a bottle of Light Blue.

If you are planning to do some weird shit (strange sexual fantasies and what not) let someone know, we aren't all in to that sort of thing.

If you have a messed up past or really nasty story keep it to yourself. We all have enough on our minds without group sourcing nightmare fuel.

If you have management, let us/ me know.

If you can't keep appointment times, and/or you do not know how many minutes are in an hour, maybe you shouldn't be in this profession.

Be yourself in presentation, trying hard to act like you are from a better walk of life makes you look pretentious and stupid at the same time.

Get off your phone, stay off your phone. We do not appreciate your lack of attention.

If I see you in public, we do not know each other. It isn't a personal thing, it is a confidentiality thing. I would not approach YOU at lunch with a client (or by yourself for that matter) and give you a hug and kiss, so do not do it to me.

If you want/need more money, do not beat around the bush. I don't want to hear about how your rent is due, how your car broke down, how your dog is sick, or how your annuity is doing bad. Be direct and we might be able to work something out, or I might be feeling generous. I don't lend money, so don't ask me to 'borrow' it.

Lastly, mind your things. Handbags and the contents of said bags. I will not 'bring' you an item you left, I would not ask you to deliver things to me, don't ask me to deliver to you.
I don't think that will ever happen- even with ladies who are obviously managed/pimped will always claim they are independent.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:29 PM   #11
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
I'm guilty of that one!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:42 PM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I'm guilty of that one!
lol
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:39 AM   #13
Guest041715
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Preach Tickle
Guest041715 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:32 AM   #14
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

ha!
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:19 AM   #15
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

How does one not select their own ladies?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women