Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2022, 11:04 AM   #1
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Good guy with a gun again? Say no...........

You can't make this shit up.

http://https://www.reuters.com/legal...an-2022-07-18/
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 11:05 AM   #2
Devo
Valued Poster

GREENWOOD, Ind., July 18 (Reuters) - Au 22-year-old bystander who witnessed a deadly shooting over the weekend at a shopping mall near Indianapolis was hailed as a hero on Monday for killing the gunman and limiting the number of casualties in the massacre.

Local officials said the "Good Samaritan" man - who was lawfully carrying a firearm - stopped the gunman almost as soon the suspect opened fire on Sunday evening in the food court of the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana, outside of Indianapolis.
Old 07-18-2022, 11:08 AM   #3
Devo
Valued Poster

OH, Me and Wendy Bell?

Right again, another liberal shithole city.

GREENWOOD, Ind. – The City of Greenwood celebrated another successful opening week for its popular Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, which officially opened its doors for the 2022 season on May 28.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:15 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

And on the left, their thoughts?

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.

I guess she forgot the guy who brought his rifle in and killed three people was also "Illegal".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-contr...good-samaritan
Old 07-18-2022, 05:36 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Old 07-18-2022, 07:47 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That’s sad but true.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 09:46 PM   #7
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

My solution is- You must enter "Gun Free Zones" Naked. 100% of Mass Shooters wore clothes!! If you're naked, you have no where to hide a gun.

Aint any more ridiculous than banning guns altogether!
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:11 AM   #8
CrispHundos
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Luckily no LEOs were at the mall yet to shoot him in the back like they did to Johnny Hurley. https://coloradosun.com/2022/06/22/j...arvada-police/
CrispHundos is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:35 AM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispHundos View Post
Luckily no LEOs were at the mall yet to shoot him in the back like they did to Johnny Hurley. https://coloradosun.com/2022/06/22/j...arvada-police/
Yep, I agree, cops are trained to shoot anyone with a gun, there was also the case of the security guard who stopped a shooting in a bar, and then the police showed up and killed him.

Its why ever police killing should be considered a homicide and investigated as such, if one of us had killed the guy who just stopped the active shooter, we'd be facing charges.
Old 07-19-2022, 02:23 PM   #10
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

I get a laugh out of the people saying the Samaritan shouldn't have had his gun. Ok, sure! We just wait 5, 10, 20 minutes for the police to arrive, meanwhile the bodies keep piling up & we can sue the cops later on for not instantly teleporting to the mall.
Old 07-19-2022, 02:37 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
I get a laugh out of the people saying the Samaritan shouldn't have had his gun. Ok, sure! We just wait 5, 10, 20 minutes for the police to arrive, meanwhile the bodies keep piling up & we can sue the cops later on for not instantly teleporting to the mall.
Honestly, you don't understand how it feels to have a gun pointed at you in anger, or, on the other hand, what you feel when removing your gun to stop a crime.

Unfortunately, I've had to do both.

Make me the King, and I'd make every single antigun politician spend 3 months living in a project, or the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, New Orleans or Baltimore, and let them live and learn, I guarantee, their views on firearms would change.

Ever see "Cruising" where Al Pacino goes undercover into the gay lifestyle to catch a killer?

That.
Old 07-20-2022, 06:46 AM   #12
Zeman
Valued Poster

the thing I could never understand is libtards are all for gun control because, god help us, anyone who dies by gunshot is a martyr indeed. We must prevent any 'senseless" shooting even if that means reducing the 2nd amendment to a footnote.
Yes these same numbnuts are protesting the SC decision on abortion which effectively nullifies Roe V Wade.

In other words, they're all about killing an unborn child but go apeshit when someone dies in a so called mass shooting.
Would it matter if they died in mass car accidents instead?
Zeman is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 12:46 PM   #13
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Honestly, you don't understand how it feels to have a gun pointed at you in anger, or, on the other hand, what you feel when removing your gun to stop a crime.

Unfortunately, I've had to do both.

Make me the King, and I'd make every single antigun politician spend 3 months living in a project, or the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, New Orleans or Baltimore, and let them live and learn, I guarantee, their views on firearms would change.

Ever see "Cruising" where Al Pacino goes undercover into the gay lifestyle to catch a killer?

That.

Nor would I want to have a gun pointed at me. Not a feeling I want to experience.
I agree though. The Antigun politicians need to live in a place like those. You know they'd want their "security detail" with them. If they were truly anti-gun, then they'd have security guards like Abe did in Japan. Worked well for him, right?
Old 07-21-2022, 05:43 PM   #14
Devo
Valued Poster

[IMG][/IMG]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women