Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #1
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240
Default Encounter: Nagoya’s Brand-New Chinese-Korean Yuki A Pure Bundle of Joy (and Massage Pro) (with pics)

Date: Friday Nov. 9, 2018
Name: Nagoya's new YUKI!!!
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Harry Hines (just on the S.E. side of the intersection of Harry Hines and Royal Lane, on the left with a green neon sign after you enter Plaza "Lucky Seven")
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick Cliff Notes version, read BOLD print only, in ROS). GFE (though hints of PSE); Hugs and DFK; TS; Geisha-like toweling me off; BLS incl sucking; wonderful, if quasi-DT (nice try but not completely ballsdeep with me at least); lovely bobbing motion; quasi-TUMA (I didn’t test much and she may have used her fingers for some of it); Catholic MPFS (I report with permission/request) including CG, ACG, RCG, K9/Doggie, sideways Doggie; nipple licking (both ways); more BBBJ including some FF lite and “love you long time” durable, savory CIM; superior IOP and exceptionally open-minded, willing to try new things, completely dedicated to the customer, submissive, and yearning to please; professional quality masseuse (as good or better in her massage skills than the wonderful Coconut there, even though Coconut's is also pro quality!)
Hair Length and Color (black) past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese-Korean (and fluently speaks both of those languages, as I know from chatting with her in Mandarin); her English is limited but quite adequate for these purposes, and pretty impressive for someone who's only been in the US about 2 years. She's a smart one!
Physical Description: Living up to her name (which means “happiness”), Yuki is a very sweet, cute, and happy Chinese-Korean MILF with a pretty face offering a warm, embracing smile and laughing eyes; fluent in Korean and Chinese (I tested her Chinese by chatting in Mandarin); pale skin (another meaning of Yuki is “snow” and she’s pale – but by no means cold!); natural B/C tits; I'd guess about 5'2" & 105 lbs; slight middle sagginess; small ass; strong legs; medium bush. I suspect that some, like me, will see in her a sort of Chinese version of NYNY’s Jessica (though now-departed Jessica was admittedly overall tighter).
Recommendation: Yes yes yes: Cute and happy YUKI will leave you utterly content and happy, in more ways than one!
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #2
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

where all the young girls ? only 45 yr old these day I quit
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:09 PM   #3
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Well Hell, you and Chung got the first sessions with these beautiful women....Thanks for the pics...Excellent review as usual
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #4
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Good One Bobby !!! Yuki is inviting !!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:47 PM   #5
The Chinaman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Thanks for your review and pictures.
The Chinaman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:22 AM   #6
BobbyMann

My pleasure, gentlemen. I'm grateful for the kind words.

@TexasHammer: as I said, she reported 30s (and I find that credible), not 40s. Have you had the pleasure of meeting her yet? Whatever her age, the pics show in any event how attractive she is!

@GR: My plan is to visit her again very soon, so I'll let you know whether she's as good the second time around!

@Screwdriver: She certainly is inviting, and I'm sure they miss you too! (I thought you'd appreciate the lack of pro pics -- this is all Yuki!)

@Chinaman: Thank you Oh Wise One. I believe you were born in the lovely city of Qufu in Lu (the birthplace of Confucius). Yuki tells me she was born outside of Beijing. Your countrywoman calls! (And we need more of your wisdom here as well!)

But seriously, the opportunity to stumble on women like Yuki -- who seems to know no boundaries in trying to please us -- at our beck and call is what makes me feel so fortunate to have access to the hobby here in DFW. Both she and Coconut there (the ones I've experienced thus far) are just incredibly fun and giving.

P.S. Since she's unshaven, I would have thought those wanting some BUSH would have raced over there by now!!!
Old 11-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #7
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Thanks for the review. Not knocking your personal tastes, but being well acquainted with women from all races- this woman is close to 50.
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #8
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Nice Bobby. She looks great in the photos. Very cute with a round face and soft features. Surprised at the fixation on her age. Whether she’s really 30’s or 40’s, she looks good.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 03:45 PM   #9
maxdigital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thanks Bobby.
maxdigital is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:13 PM   #10
jmeoffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

While the Korean girls age well most are 40's - Where is the list of sub 30 girls? There are a few scattered but most of the top ones are above 40.
Need a new thread for that?
jmeoffe is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:42 PM   #11
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeoffe View Post
While the Korean girls age well most are 40's - Where is the list of sub 30 girls? There are a few scattered but most of the top ones are above 40.
Need a new thread for that?
Perhaps you could start that. It certainly has nothing to do with this review.
I think that you will find the very young K-girls in Korea.

BTW some of us actually prefer grown women who know what they are doing.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:49 AM   #12
BobbyMann

@SalaciousSquirrel: Have you seen her personally? If so, I don't think you'd say that (and if my non-pro pics don't accurately convey her true age, which I would put in her 30s, I'm sorry).

@SlimPickens: I think your point nails it.

@MaxDigital: You're welcome; I hope you have a chance to try her if you haven't already!

@jmeoffe: I think most of the AMP girls I know are in their 30s rather than their 40s; we occasionally get some in their 20s but they're indeed rarer.

@Torito: great points with which I wholeheartedly agree!
Old 11-12-2018, 09:03 AM   #13
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:23 AM   #14
BobbyMann

Merci, Mr. Screwdriver.

I like what seems to be a trend we're seeing toward more use of actual rather than the photoshopped pics; much more reliable (even if casual).

On a cold day like today, Yuki will warm your innards and outards!
Old 11-13-2018, 09:34 AM   #15
JimInDallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Great review.
JimInDallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women