Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default butt dialing

so I google butt dialing, dang there are some wild stories out there.

The right thing to do is hang up. Ya right, fuck that.

I have been known say a few wild things back to a butt call.
" ahh, hang up dear "
" OH Oh Oh YES YA "
" all most home honey"
" Ha!!! your butt wants me"

Ever tell a provider that you where to see ya not felling well, sick and staying home. Only to have your pants fall off the bed and cell call her back when with another provider the same day. errrrr Then they start talking as you be playing. Then the fun when ya want to play with the first one ya skipped on at a latter date.

Then I drop off a provider near work, when done she was going to take the bus home. 30 min later as I'm talking to a coworker that is a retired provider. The one I dropped off butt calls me. As I go to pocket to hang up, errrr ops answers the call with speaker phone on WTF. better yet coworker remembers the other two by voice. Dang good thing she's a cool X-provider.

I have more butt call stories. I can't be the only one.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
chevysw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

All my butt calls have been pretty lame but one.

I was dating this girl for a while and things with her just got lame. Got tired of her drama and BS. So it was time to end it. But the sex was always great. So it was time to find another girl to date. Had to keep the first one on the hook. Certainly cant go with a lapse in sex. So I get talking with another girl and things are going good. Well girl 2 and I are out at a bar and things are going well. Girl 1 calls and starts telling me all the drama thats happening. I tell her I am at the bar with friends so I will be at her place in a little while. Thats to be home to have sex and break up with her the next morning.
Well girl 2 and I walk out of the bar go over to my car and start talking. Talking leads to kissing and her rubbing me. So I tell her dont start something unless shes going to finish it. Well she drops to her knees, undoes the zipper and begins a great bj. Some where in the process of us kissing and hands going every where my phone calls back girl 1. Girl 1 then listens to us talking and girl 2 talking dirty while giving me a bj.

So I finish and head to girl 1 house. At this point i dont know of the butt dial. Girl 1 is acting normal doing her bitch bitch bitch blah blah blah. So I deal with it for a while and the only way to get her to stop is get her horny. So I start working at that and at first it appears to be working were kissing and rubbing all over each other. Well Im ready and she gets on her knees pulls me out and holds her mouth open then squeezes the shit out of my dick. Squeezes to the point that I drop to the ground in pain. She then starts yelling and going on about how I was getting a bj from some whore and how she heard everything over the phone.

Thankfully I didnt have anything at her place so once the vulcan death grip was released I left. Went to girl 2 place and told her what happened. Girl 2 knew about girl 1. Girl 2 kissed my boo boo and made things better in the end.

So two morals of the story.
1. Always make sure you have some ass on back up.
2. If you find yourself in a position of getting having a butt call result in having your dick in a vulcan death grip with a drama causing crazy person. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF.
chevysw is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Good story.I've got a security code that I have to enter before I can make a call. Works for me. Can still receive calls but have to enter it to make a call.
Have gotten into trouble in the past with text messages tho.Was texting with #1 when #2 decided to text me. Didn't notice it and sent message ment for #1 to #2. Another reason why they don't want you to text and drive.I was neck deep in another kind of #2 that day.
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

distracted texting more unsafe than distracted driving. But they bust ya on the driving as you may hurt other than self.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #5
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
Have gotten into trouble in the past with text messages tho.Was texting with #1 when #2 decided to text me. Didn't notice it and sent message ment for #1 to #2. .
This happened to me just last week!

But my WORST was a "butt dial" (actually, it was a "dropped phone" dial)

I had spent MONTHS working a dancer in NF and was finally making some progress to seeing her off-site. She finally gives me her cell number (this was several years ago when it actually meant something when a dancer gave you her number).

The very next day.... I drop my phone in my driveway at 7 A.M. and it dials her fucking number! I hang up as quickly as I can. It didn't matter. I probably would have been better off explaining what happened.

I was never able to convince her that it was an accident.

Relationship over. All that hard work down the drain.

I think the thing that bothered me the most was that she thought I was so naive that I would think it okay to call a 22-year-old dancer at 7 A.M.

It all kinda worked out okay, though.... she got really fat after that.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Pocket dialing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_dialing
Pocket dialing (also known as pocket calling or butt dialing) refers to the accidental placement of a phone call while a person's mobile phone or cordless phone ...
Causes - Consequences - Accidental calling of ... - Solutions

Urban Dictionary: butt dial

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt+dial
When your cell phone accidentally calls someone you did not mean to while on your person.

so lets go with anytime a cell or cordless phone makes a unwanted call.
edit: making, butt dial. getting, butt call

But I have errr bought time from a butt call

seems the # 1 but call. crap 911 LOL
Old 09-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

NHL Lockout
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
hehehe ATF calls errrrr a butt call. Oh sorry I know ya not feeling well, I wanted to call another guy. I say I feel better. Well you can I call ya back, may need a ride to. Fuck that I feel much better today.

after that and all done offer ya still need a ride. Ah no tired now. errrrrr sorry dude

anyways topic. turn on TV for light and noise. A baseball game on. errrr forgot who for some reason. errrr focus topic. She ask what sports I watch. Football and Hockey. she goes on who won the Superbowl and Cup last year. crap fuck shit dam I forgot. Then we went on to some other sport.

Bill lost cause. Sabers, well I hope we have a season.
I love a smart butt

today good so far thanks to a butt dial

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women