Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Greek?

I've been a provider for a little over 2 years and it's definitely given me an avenue to explore sexuality. I never was into this as a civvie, but seen several movies depicting it and it piqued my interest.. I've only tried this with one person and it wasn't that enjoyable... but that still doesn't curb my curiosity. I wanted to ask the ladies that offer it as well as the guys who like it what's the best lube, position, etc. to do Greek in. I'm reading your mind and No, it is not on my menu.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't advertise that I offer it because it's a YMMV sort of thing.
Doggie style and lots of lube is best. I usually enjoy it.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

to bad you are so far away, but thanks for the reply
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
BigTee
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Could always try to PM the two "Monroes" In Austin. I hear they both like Greek
BigTee is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I don't advertise that I offer it because it's a YMMV sort of thing.
Doggie style and lots of lube is best. I usually enjoy it.
I need to go to Canada! Dayum!

As far as the OP question: a good amount of lube.... doggie is great, but mish so I can see her while she plays with her self........ my girl Sandarah is about as hot as it gets on that front.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTee View Post
Could always try to PM the two "Monroes" In Austin. I hear they both like Greek
link?
Old 09-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
BigTee
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
link?
Marley
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3208

Maxeen
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=15973

I can personally vouch for Maxeen
BigTee is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks babe!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #9
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

KY jelly is tried and true, everything else is just a more costly variant with no additional lubrication.
For the lady just getting into to it,:
1. have a patient and considerate partner
2. use whatever position gives you the most control during the initial entry, getting used to it phase.
3.You'll either like it or you won't, the rest is whatever gets you off.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:49 AM   #10
velvetbvp
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89877
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Go for it

I am not a provider. I just do FBSM with an L1 release. So this recommendation comes from my experience in my personal sex life and as a masseuse who offers prostate massage. This is graphic, so if I offend, sorry.
Anal sex is great, if you know how to go about it. Since the wall separating the vagina and the anus is so thin, when your're having anal sex you literally feel it in the vagina as well. You won't believe how wet you will get from anal sex.
You should make sure you go to the bathroom or do an enema before you have anal sex, or it can get messy.
As far as the lube I like, it is Vaseline all the way. I've tried KY and other lubes, both cheap and expensive, and nothing works like Vaseline. The problem with really liquid lubes is that even if you're clean, the lube can get up in the intestines and cause runny sh*t. I have never had that problem with Vaseline. Plus, it is a skin protectant, so it helps cut down on tears and helps those that do occur to heal faster. I use it personally and on my customers for prostate massage.
Never, ever let someone try to just stick it in. Always begin with a finger or tongue. Your a**hole is a sphincter, which means it is a muscle that is designed for one way traffic. If you try to go the wrong way, the automatic reaction of the muscle is to tighten. But, a sphincter is designed to relax under the right circumstances to allow for evacuation. You need to override the knee jerk tightening reaction. So, apply the Vaseline liberally to the guy's dick from tip to base. If you're using condoms, use the Polyurethane ones, not latex. You need to decide who does the next step. Cover your (or his) pointer finger with Vaseline, too. Massage your a**hole with light pressure in a circular and back and forth motion, pressing harder as you work. This gets the sphincter used to being touched, and it will stop contracting automatically. Slowly start to stick the tip of the finger in, letting it stop around the first joint. This lets the muscle start to relax, the way it will when you are sitting on the toilet right before you go. When you feel relaxed, push more of the finger in. You can either stop at the next joint, or go ahead and insert the whole finger. That is up to your comfort level. You will actually feel the rectum kind of sucking the finger in, as the muscle contraction reverses. When you notice this, you should go ahead and work the finger in and out, each time pushing deeper and harder. Once you're used to this, you can pull the finger all the way out. Put your middle finger on top of the pointer finger(not side by side) so you can slip both fingers in. This will get the muscle used to relaxing to allow wider and wider items. Work both fingers back and forth and twist them like you're turning a key in a lock. This kind of stretching is gradual and makes the sphincter relax for a prolonged period of time. Once you're ready, take the fingers out and reinsert with them side by side. Go through the in and out and twisting motions again. Now you can go to actual penetration by the guy. Have him (or you can do this yourself) hold your ass cheeks apart to make sure the rest of your ass doesn't get in the way. Now he can slowly insert the tip, taking his time to let you get used to the stretch. He shouldn't move at all. You push backwards against him to control the speed of insertion. I would stop once the whole head is in, just to let the muscles accept it. If you go to fast, you can have some rather painful contractions. Now you're ready to fit in the rest of his shaft. Without moving, push with your PC muscles, as if you were peeing or taking a sh*t. While pushing out like this, start to push your a** slowly back farther on his shaft, and the rest of it should slide in pretty easily. Once you have all of it in, wait again before you start pumping in and out. This way, you should prevent any injuries, and you should have the best chance of really enjoying anal sex. Because I have only ever done this in my personal life, we always do it bareback. I absolutely love it when he finishes in my a** and then keeps going.
You may want to get a little bullet massager to play with before you try this with a client. I would also suggest doing this with a small dildo or similar toy first so you can practice. Plus, you can bring this into the session with the client. Guys are often turned on by double penetration, and like the idea of filling one hole while a toy fills the other.
Good luck, and have fun.
velvetbvp is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #11
TSkristibonnet
Account Disabled

User ID: 82416
My ECCIE Reviews

gun oil is the best lube....
And it is best... Im not going to lie I can take it anyway i can get it lol
TSkristibonnet is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:52 AM   #12
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

gun oil is the best lube on the market.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #13
Rezo
Valued Poster

good to know.

..wait.. which one?? this or this ?
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:49 AM   #14
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default on that "front"

might not be the right choice of words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
I need to go to Canada! Dayum!

As far as the OP question: a good amount of lube.... doggie is great, but mish so I can see her while she plays with her self........ my girl Sandarah is about as hot as it gets on that front.....

JaD
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #15
txswing99
Gaining Momentum

Daphne...

I have been fortunate enough over the course of my life to be asked by several women to be their first introduction to the pleasures of greek. Its a tricky proposition for us guys as we certainly don't want to be the experience that dampens your enthusiasm.

Here is my 2-cents as advice:
1) Try anal-ese -- its a cream that numbs your nerves and helps you relax. It's great as a way to reduce nervousness and a little "insurance" for yourself. Even so, trust me that after a few great experiences you'll do away with it. See at: http://www.adameve.com/sexy-extras/s...-ese-3614.aspx

2) Relax is the most important thing -- Nervousness leads to clenching and that to pain. The key is always to relax; its far more important than lube. So everything about your initial experience should help you relax...the guy you choose...the setting your in...the amount of time you have...the amount of foreplay you engage in...have plenty and relax.

3) Be selective in your liquor -- typically i'd say don't get drunk for your initial experience, but hey I understand being nervous, so do what you gotta do!. That said, not all liquor helps you relax and it virtually does nothing for pain. So if you must use liquor, make sure that it helps you relax...and puts you in that happy place...usually that's is different for each woman. Just think about that drink that makes you "feel all warm inside" when you start getting drunk....and that's your best bet. In my experience, for many woman, that is Champagne.

The last item isn't very helpful, but its advice an ex-GF gave to one of her friends, she said, "If the guy is pounding your a$$ the first time, you definitely chose the wrong guy! You know you chose the right guy if you are pounding your a$$ on him!"

So have fun! It really is that good!

-T
txswing99 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women