Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163082
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36844
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Default tbonetas

I noticed some comments on this board that have been directed towards tbonetas. These recent comments bring into question his integrity and his character. I would just like to describe our experiences with him, going back over a year, if I'm not mistaken.

Tbonetas has always been very courteous in his communications with us via pm, email, and over the phone. He has never been late to an appt. He has never ncns'd us. He has always been nice to the ladies. I've never heard one complaint about him from the girls.

Tbonetas usually advises me over the phone while scheduling an appointment that he intends to write a review of the session and he would also like to take pictures. Some girls let him take photos and some don't, but there's never been any problem as far as that goes.

He's seen and reviewed quite a few of our ladies and has never asked me for any concessions (freebies or discounts), and as far as I know he's never asked the ladies directly for any either.

I can't speak about his dealings with other providers but I can say without a doubt that tbonetas has only been a 100% standup guy with us.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Like I have said in reviews you are a really good guy! You run a great service! You minimize the drama and always supply top knotch ladies! But this goes above and beyond of standing up for your clients publically!

Bravo my friend and why I know you will prosper and continue to have me as a customer!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Talk to Susy from HLGs and she said the same about Tbonetas stand up guy.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Did I miss something?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
carkido45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Did I miss something?
Go agency reviews and look up G.O.A.Ts review of sasha and you'll figure it out
Old 08-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post

Go agency reviews and look up G.O.A.Ts review of sasha and you'll figure it out
Post a link or answer the question. We're lazy fuckers, lol.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
jacksparrow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
Post a link or answer the question. We're lazy fuckers, lol.
here is the link you lazy fucker.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=282303
I think the comments come from a bunch of jealous guys, who wish they could have the time and money and the creativity tbonetas has. personally I am not a fan of his work, as I think at times he exaggerates a little bit on his reviews, but I like the fact he contributes to this board a lot. his reviews with pictures are a nice touch.
jacksparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
carkido45
Valued Poster

Yeah he contributes but his pics suck. LOL
Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just putting things in a different perspective here. His "pictures taking" hobby will never fly with Charlie :-) and you know why? Cuz Charlie don't need any "free" or "inside deal" advertisement.

As for the latina agencies I've been having some "fish" issues lately so I decided to no longer go visit them. The fish wasn't just one time, but more of a systematic hygiene problem with most of the girls. Or maybe is just me? Naaah... I never had this issue with the asian girls so is gotta be them.
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #10
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up I second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycz View Post
Like I have said in reviews you are a really good guy! You run a great service! You minimize the drama and always supply top knotch ladies! But this goes above and beyond of standing up for your clients publically!
I second this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
I think the comments come from a bunch of jealous guys, who wish they could have the time and money and the creativity tbonetas has. .....I think at times he exaggerates a little bit on his reviews, but I like the fact he contributes to this board a lot. his reviews with pictures are a nice touch.
...and strongly second this. The real value for me with tbonetas reviews is the pics. And some of them are priceless.

Tbonetas should have dragged on that thread a bit longer....[the way I did with mine]...to see who else would jump onto the band-wagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Yeah he contributes but his pics suck. LOL
Now, when are we going to see Carlota's pics?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks for telling us how Charlie runs things. Are you including Charlies Latinas with your blanket statement?

I have been under the assumption that those that post photos would have taken those photos anyways for their personal collection. They chose to share.

Unfortunately, no good deed goes unpunished.
OneInAMillion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Hey man squint your eyes a little and in that last picture you can almost imagine her to be Asian! Hell from behind come to think of it she may be Asian!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #13
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycz View Post
Hey man squint your eyes a little and in that last picture you can almost imagine her to be Asian! Hell from behind come to think of it she may be Asian!
I wish Jimmy....I wish....
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:12 AM   #14
eltigre
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Just putting things in a different perspective here. His "pictures taking" hobby will never fly with Charlie :-) and you know why? Cuz Charlie don't need any "free" or "inside deal" advertisement.

As for the latina agencies I've been having some "fish" issues lately so I decided to no longer go visit them. The fish wasn't just one time, but more of a systematic hygiene problem with most of the girls. Or maybe is just me? Naaah... I never had this issue with the asian girls so is gotta be them.
Funny you mention charlie and fish in the same post since he's got stinky fish perla aka julie working over there. From what I hear she got fired from her last agency because they got too many complaints about her hygiene issues.
eltigre is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #15
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't go to Charlie anymore as well. I hate that dumpy incall location.
I am out of the latina agency business. I have few latina UTR's and that's pretty much it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltigre View Post
Funny you mention charlie and fish in the same post since he's got stinky fish perla aka julie working over there. From what I hear she got fired from her last agency because they got too many complaints about her hygiene issues.
ivan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women