Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Ladies: for you, is this hot, indifferent, ridiculous, or revolting?

Over on Another Realm there was a post about men in panties, so I posted an experience of mine. I'm curious to see how women in general would react to a little cross-dressing BCD by their straight partner.

I dabbled in this several years ago because I had an adventurous RL playmate who was extremely titillated by the idea of getting me in panties, stockings, and lingerie, and eventually talked me into going shopping with her at a local lingerie/sex shop (As Susan Sarandon said in Bull Durham, tell a man it's foreplay and you can get them to do anything). She was greatly excited about getting a female attendant to help us, telling her she wanted to buy things for me, holding them up against me in full view, talking loudly about what size I would need, making me try on the nightgown, while I blushed brightly, etc. Incidentally, there was PLENTY of apparel big enough to fit the largest guy, so I suspect it isn't all for transgenders.

The attendant got into it and did her share of stroking and teasing me and telling me how lucky I was to have such an imaginative partner, that all guys should learn to get in touch with their feminine side and they'd make better lovers. On the car back to her place, my partner was practically vibrating with excitement and pulled my hand under her skirt to feel her soaked panties.

What an experience when we got back to her place! I found that the feel of a pair of queen-size crotchless pantyhose, panties, and a very silky short nightgown to be very erotic, especially with my partner similarly attired. The taboo aspect of it I found stimulating, and the feel of hands rubbing each other's bodies through sensual fabric while we kissed, stocking clad legs rubbing against each other, bodies slithering against each other through 2 layers of silk or satin was amazing. Part of this fantasy experience included our keeping all but panties on throughout the experience. DATY/DATO with her in the queening position and her lingerie forming a sensual tent around me, yummmm. Likewise for CFS, her in CG, moving slowly, 2 sets of hands caressing breasts/nipples with almost no friction through the lingerie, both sets of nipples getting very hard--or in mish with out chests rubbing with liquid sensuality together. I ended up finding the whole experience incredibly sensual. Neither of us had any desire to completely crossdress me or go out in public that way--though my partner threatened (promised?) to bring in a friend of hers sometime--kind of sad that never happened. It became a periodic part of our play, and we found that going to sleep snuggled together in our sexy attire was also great, occasionally resulting in middle of the night slithery spoon sex. Unfortunately she moved away, and up until now, I've been too shy about a negative reaction to seek another partner.

So, how do you ladies react to this, and how many men do you think are out there who are turned on by such a scene, but fear getting rejected by women if they ask about it, and flamed by men if they post about it?

Any other brave/foolhardy guys out there who admit to being turned on by such a scenario?
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
Gonzo76
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

yeah my ex convinced me that she thought this was so hot and such a turn on and got me to dress in her lingerie. She also told me that she would love pictures because she liked looking at them later. Yeah, so thinking with the little head I agree to the photoshoot of me in multiple outfits. Then later when we break up the pictures are EVERYWHERE. 2 years later and still embarrassed to talk to some of my friends and family...

So yeah, use good judgement and NEVER allow pics...
Gonzo76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would be game!

I have a very HOT & SEXY cowboy guy who I have known as a client for over 3 years...he is a small guy...5'6/150lbs.....

He came to see me last month..when he dropped his jeans he was wearing a georgous panty & garter set! OMFG! I almost burst out laughing because it was so out of "his character"...but i just went with the flow & had an awesome fun time with it and him!!
I never knew he had a "kinky" side!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it papi. But you already know that.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

A real turn on for me!
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #7
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Yummmm. I think it is time to revisit this fantasy!!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #8
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Thumbs up Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Hot.
Not trying to hijack this thread....sorry spice-is-nice.

Hey Shayla, why don't you head south to our beautiful city for a visit. You have the potential to divert me from my Asian persuasions.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Alex, you are just incredibly hot!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #10
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Other than a Halloween that a hot girl convinced me to dress up as Dr. Frank-n-furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show, not really into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post

Hey Shayla, why don't you head south to our beautiful city for a visit. You have the potential to divert me from my Asian persuasions.
Shayla, I second the idea
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #11
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Alex, you are just incredibly hot!!!

Thanks
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I always have a little extra skip in my step knowing that I am wearing my girlfriends panties to work.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post

I always have a little extra skip in my step knowing that I am wearing my girlfriends panties to work.
Those look more like guys'.....not that I have the foggiest idea.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Other than a Halloween that a hot girl convinced me to dress up as Dr. Frank-n-furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show, not really into it.

Shayla, I second the idea
Well that's very flattering! I'll definitely put it on the agenda.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 PM   #15
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Well that's very flattering! I'll definitely put it on the agenda.
AWESOME....AWESOME!!!

Hope it's sooner than later.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women