Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
chicagosun
BANNED

Default NBA Policies...why?

At first I thought it was a "size" thing.

Then I figured it was just a prefrence. Maybe some chicks don't get the whole "brotha" vibe sexually?

One time I figured that it maybe because black men are more likely to be immature about a providing situation being that our culture shuns paying for sex, puts down women (hoe's and bitches), etc..

I read in the alerts where a provider said she purposely put an NBA policy to avoid pimps calling her.

Is that the purpose for most people's NBA's?

Fill me in.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Preference! Your money their time! End of story.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A provider friend of mine told me that many younger black men are very aggresive and that is why she prefers not to see them....Bill
Old 02-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Preference! Your money their time! End of story.
There are many ladies who have a minimum age criteria.

The simple answer is .....NEXT.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

because they can, and dont have to explain it to anyone.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #6
pyro
Account Disabled

Default the more info the better

it beats having the door shut in your face.
good to know before driving across town to fork over $
with so many quality gals out there, it shouldn't be an issue
in this market economy.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I think. CK once said "man with dollar in America has much power."
Old 02-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I think this is a stereotype issue...not every AA is a rapper wannabe. This gentleman makes a point. He marched with Martin Luther King and is known as the general because of the beating he took at Selma...I think ladies see "thugish" men as a threat. It's not only AA who wear their pants low with no belt. We have favorite AA guest who are AA and we don't discriminate. However if a 21 year old with pants on the ground tried to apply we would not be so eager to let him in our club...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk"]YouTube- Pants On The Ground !!! American Idol Season 9 -Larry Platt (HQ) [Remix][/ame]
Old 02-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
metal_head
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sofia, those people piss me off. I have nothing against any races, but the guys (not only AA) that wear their pants at their hips and CAN'T EVEN WALK piss me off. They even wear board shorts under their jeans. WTF??? I think they're just trying to make so easy access to their assholes. It's probably something they learned in prison. Again, my hate is for the thugs who wear their jeans like that. I've seen white, Latino, AA, etc. I'm not singling out a race.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
...We have favorite AA guest who are AA .....
Glad we cleared that up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head View Post
Sofia, those people piss me off. I have nothing against any races, but the guys (not only AA) that wear their pants at their hips and CAN'T EVEN WALK piss me off. They even wear board shorts under their jeans. WTF??? I think they're just trying to make so easy access to their assholes. It's probably something they learned in prison. Again, my hate is for the thugs who wear their jeans like that. I've seen white, Latino, AA, etc. I'm not singling out a race.
Sooooo... if you walked into Sofia's incall and she had her pants around her knees you would get offended and leave.... (just messin' with ya)
Old 02-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Every lady is going to have a different answer or reason...truth of the matter is, there is no good or valid reason...like the saying goes, "you can't try to understand stupid"...but if you want an answer based on a collection of answers from providers I've met over the years, it's safety. Provider's I talked to are the ones who have been either robbed,beaten, or didn't receive their donation by black men. Do I think they should shun the whole AA community? No, I think crime comes in all shapes and colors.

I do have a NDHA (No Dick Heads Allowed) policy...wait a minute I think I've just shunned the whole male community. No wonder no one likes me...I'm only kidding.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #12
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Union: NBA owners rip up proposal for new CBA ... I found this on espn, I too am concerned about this new CBA.

On a serious note, dont sweat it, just move on . . . . . or nevermind I wish DED was here to explain ....
Old 02-13-2010, 07:49 AM   #13
jacksparrow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I hear they have big dicks, and like to fuck the whole hour, some girls have a problem with that.
Funny! I never had that problem with girls. bummer!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #14
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
A provider friend of mine told me that many younger black men are very aggresive and that is why she prefers not to see them....Bill
I have heard that too.

Or some of these girls are B&S or cash n dash and most of the time a black client will get more agressive then clients of other races when he finds out that he has been played.

Also pimps will not let their girls see black clients ... hell if you're with a pimp you will get slapped for even looking at another black man.

Lastly, everytime I have heard of a provider being robbed at gun point it has always been by a black client.

Oh, well to each there own. I see clients of any color, age, size, ect,ect!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
Union: NBA owners rip up proposal for new CBA ... I found this on espn, I too am concerned about this new CBA.

On a serious note, dont sweat it, just move on . . . . . or nevermind I wish DED was here to explain ....
How much more explanation do you really need? Here's a formula chart I made just for this thread.

Hobbing scenario 1
Hobbiest (any color or age) offers $$$ ------>Provider says no--PROBLEM---But Why? Because she is simply not interested, had a past incident or either she doesn't find AA men to be her thing. Remember this isn't a business you can go and sue because she didn't cater to your race or age.------ SOLUTION----- and say NEXT

Hobbing scenario 2
Hobbiest(any color or age) offers $$$------ Provider says yes-----Jackpot

Caution: If you sit around and stick to scenario 1 your going to have many long nights of and

I mean seriously you don't go to a club or bar and ask a girl why when she shoots you down, much less in the hobby.
Thread Closed