Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2015, 05:28 AM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Democrats Economic Theory Failure

Back when gas topped $4 a gallon, Republicans chanted "drill, baby, drill' at rallies across the country -- arguing more domestic drilling would increase supplies, reduce dependence on foreign oil and boost the U.S. economy.
Democrats, almost universally, mocked the GOP plan. In 2012, President Obama called it "a slogan, a gimmick, and a bumper sticker ... not a strategy."
"They were waving their three-point plans for $2-a-gallon gas," Obama told a laughing audience during an energy speech in Washington. "You remember that? Drill, baby, drill. We were going through all that. And none of it was really going to do anything to solve the problem."
"'Drill, baby, drill' won't lower gas prices today or tomorrow," Rep. Janice Hahn, D-Calif., echoed on the floor of Congress in 2012. "But it will fuel our addiction to fossil fuel."
Today, Democrats are singing a different tune, as increased domestic drilling has led to a record supply of domestic crude, put some $100 billion into the pockets of U.S. consumers and sent world oil prices tumbling.
The price of a gallon of regular gasoline on Monday was $2.13 nationwide, and below $2 in 18 states.

read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ors_picks=true

"Supply and demand" wins again!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:15 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not the whole picture, but domestic production has helped the law change for exporting crude.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:22 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Cheap oil has been the best antidote for Russia's huffing and puffing. Putin pooted.

Too many eggs in one basket.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:29 AM   #4
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Not the whole picture, but domestic production has helped the law change for exporting crude.
Oil is a complicated business, but the Democrats made some statements that in retrospect, meet WTF's standard for calling it a lie.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Think about this little bit of hypocrisy; liberal environmentalists always tell us to "think globally and act locally" but they don't follow that when it comes to reality. Canada is going to sell their oil to someone. They want to sell it to the US and the Keystone XL will make that happen. If we don't step up then they will sell it to China. Fact: That oil will be burned by someone. If the US then all the environmental standards will be in place to reduce that carbon emissions. If China then very few environmental standards and the pollution will be greater. So if an environmental president really wanted to cut back on pollution then he would bring that oil to the US where it can be safely transformed into energy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Think about this little bit of hypocrisy; liberal environmentalists always tell us to "think globally and act locally" but they don't follow that when it comes to reality. Canada is going to sell their oil to someone. They want to sell it to the US and the Keystone XL will make that happen. If we don't step up then they will sell it to China. Fact: That oil will be burned by someone. If the US then all the environmental standards will be in place to reduce that carbon emissions. If China then very few environmental standards and the pollution will be greater. So if an environmental president really wanted to cut back on pollution then he would bring that oil to the US where it can be safely transformed into energy.
Canada is selling it to us now dim bulb, they just want a more economical way to get it here.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:08 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Canada is selling it to us now dim bulb, they just want a more economical way to get it here.
Ok little eva, then you must support the pipeline, right? Or do you think it makes sense to transport it in an uneconomical way?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok little eva, then you must support the pipeline, right? Or do you think it makes sense to transport it in an uneconomical way?
Why are you asking me that? Biggest holdup was Nebraska, and now they cleared it. With the price of oil it won't do much good till it goes up again. That and getting it past Obie's veto.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:53 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Why are you asking me that? Biggest holdup was Nebraska, and now they cleared it. With the price of oil it won't do much good till it goes up again. That and getting it past Obie's veto.

Why are you reluctant to say yes, build the damn thing? You contradict yourself when you say "it won't do much good". You already admit it is a more economical form of transportation. Even if the impact on oil prices is marginal, every economist agrees it is better to transport any commodity using the most economical means available.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:18 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's economic impact is over inflated. Be like Hugh Hefner adding another Bunny to his harem. SOB already has plenty of pussy.

This pipeline is late to the party. Not even needed anymore.In fact without the huge tax break to it's investors I doubt it would have been cried about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:49 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why are you reluctant to say yes, build the damn thing? You contradict yourself when you say "it won't do much good". You already admit it is a more economical form of transportation. Even if the impact on oil prices is marginal, every economist agrees it is better to transport any commodity using the most economical means available.
I ask again, why are you asking me you don't give a shit about my opinion anyway..Fuck off.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:02 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Ozombies don't care about the environment. If they did they would support the environmentally friendly Keystone XL. Ozombies just want to line the pockets of Buffet and the 1%... fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:19 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Canada looks to China for oil sales. So how many watts are you EVA? 10, 15?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-pipeline.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:49 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Canada looks to China for oil sales. So how many watts are you EVA? 10, 15?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-pipeline.html
LMFAO you are a 10 watter thanks for asking. Who are they selling it to now dipshit? Mention all of them.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:41 AM   #15
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's economic impact is over inflated. Be like Hugh Hefner adding another Bunny to his harem. SOB already has plenty of pussy.

This pipeline is late to the party. Not even needed anymore.In fact without the huge tax break to it's investors I doubt it would have been cried about.
OK, I have read that the pipeline may have missed on the timing, which isn't it's fault but the fault of the anti-free market forces of the Democrats. They showed their ignorance of supply and demand when they mocked the GOP effort at increasing supply and laughed at "drill, baby, drill. Most experts now say it was the US production which oversupplied the market, and brought prices down.
Obama should just make an apology tour around America to show that he "gets" it now.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women