Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > New York City > Coed Discussions - New York City
test
Coed Discussions - New York City Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 04:26 PM   #1
ChantalStoneNYC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 303278
Default Hot cooking companion?

I was wondering if guys out there would be interested at all in a cooking companion? Not that the idea is at all new, there are already a few providers who I have seen offer this sort of thing.

I LOVE to cook and bake (and do both of those things very well) and was thinking about maybe offering this special kind of dinner date to men who would be interested. I'd start off with a general menu, and then take tailored requests for meals.

What could be better than getting served twice? You could daty and at the table.

This also got me to thinking, would there be any specific offerings other than sexual, that men would be interested in with a provider? For example if someone played the violin well and incorporated it into her dates, would that be a thing of interest? I think that GFE's aren't solely limited to those intimate physical interactions, and if there is a talent a woman has that she can share with you, should she?

Or is it strictly more of a wham, bam, thank you ma'am ordeal on eccie?
ChantalStoneNYC is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #2
nycnerd
Registered Member

Default Re: Hot cooking companion

Chantal -

While not a new idea, it is certainly is more unique among providers. I've only come across a couple of similar mind and even then, they didn't widely advertise the service, it came up through natural, organic conversation.

Cooking can be a very sensual and erotic experience for both involved, which would add to an encounter, in my mind. Skills that are more interactive hold that possibility - I was with a provider, now sadly retired, that was an artist at heart and had a number of ways to incorporate that into a session, one of which was shown on a very popular comedy show once.

Skills that are more individual, you mention the violin, may cater to some, depending on taste. I know for me, I would prefer something where seduction can take place during the additional offering time frame. I've seen some ads where yoga is offered and in my mind a private gym interaction could be quite interesting. Again, I think if the activity is mutual, there's a much higher intensity of desire built.

I expect you'll find what you already know - some men will be drawn to it as it builds a GFE atmosphere, while others are more oriented to the physical interactions that GFE implies. Budget of such men may or may not play a role in their tastes.

If you're interested in taking up the cooking or alternate ideas of incorporating additional offerings, I would be remiss if I didn't volunteer myself, in the name of science and research, to assist in your efforts.

Nerd
nycnerd is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #3
LSTPK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I'd have to say that that is the sort of thing (cooking, artistry, literature) that I like and look for in a provider, and I do tend try to schedule longer appointments in advance which would make the extracurricular activities more practical, but sadly, I'm not in your area.

I also would tend to agree that if advertising those services drives up the rate, you could find yourself with fewer clients, not more.
LSTPK is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Chantal, the experience you describe definitely seems like one many clients might find to be alluring. Especially on extended dates.

Eccie seems to be much less active in NY than in the Deep South/ South East regions. Have you tried sharing on one of the national forums (like "Diamonds and Tuxedos") for gents based elsewhere who may travel to NY?
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women