Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19433
My ECCIE Reviews
Default F~Y~I~ Who cares?

F.Y.I.

I went to see Mastermind the other day,he allowed me to use his laptop to post a qustion because we was talking about the l.e. issues around northpark.He was logged into his eccie and I did not realize that till after I posted a qustion.

Sorry Mastermind for the problem's.

Now,lets ask this qustion....

If I get banned does that mean all I have to do is get a new screen name and start from there like a couple diffrent people here?Ask me within a pm and I will show you.Now more than one eccie account is ok here?

Love yall!
sabrina nicole is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I like your cooch Sabrina.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole View Post

If I get banned does that mean all I have to do is get a new screen name and start from there like a couple diffrent people here?

That is a good question and from what I have seen, YES. But I guess it would depend on what you got banned for, as anyone that has half a brain will figure out that you were originally Sabrina Nicole. You can change your nick, but you cannot change the certain things that can and will identify you. Just my opinion tho
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank's

Thank's looks like I have to change my name,lol!Not really I messed up and used masterminds laptop because mine was giving me problems,looks like I posted a qustion from his account,oop's!
Like I say who cares everybody that knows me knows the real deal....
Old 09-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now we are talking about a issue,I know of 3 I can pull up
Old 09-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Sabrina

Noone is allowed more than 1 handle unless permission is granted to you for special situations.

In the event the scenario you say happens permament banning is in order.

I have a simple question for you.
Whose account did you think Masterman was logged into ?
You did not at all think it was his or what?

It has been said time and again that a member of this board has a responsibilty to be careful and knowledgeable about the rules.
Your post shows you have no idea or you do not care about the responsibility you had given to you. In essence you disrespected everyone here....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
That is a good question and from what I have seen, YES.
lol,thats some real eccie issues.Mastermind is mad at me now....What's my new name need to be?
Old 09-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Sabrina,

The issue comes up because of the posts made.

1. Mastermind posted in one of your reviews a few minutes before your post using his handle that he had not been in touch with you.

OOPS. Lie. Minutes after that post, you, while sitting at the same computer, posted the CO-ed post where you ask about Northpark.

2. Sharing computers is a big no no. And worse than that, it gives the impression from the post time stamps and this excuse, that mastermind was showing you the details of your review which can and should result in loss of his Premium Access for no less than 30 days. Another OOPS.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo View Post
Sabrina

Noone is allowed more than 1 handle unless permission is granted to you for special situations.

It has been said time and again that a member of this board has a responsibilty to be careful and knowledgeable about the rules.
Your post shows you have no idea or you do not care about the responsibility you had given to you. In essence you disrespected everyone here....
mastermind is his name first of all and rules are ment to be broke,right?No really I made a mistake by even getting on his p.c. point blank......My name is good and thats all that matter's....Thank's for your reply.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again Sabrina explains to us all in her own very wise way, why the rules do not apply to her. I guess when you are as famous as the famous Sabrina Nicole, it shouldn't matter. Who cares?! Rules were made to be broken!

In fact, let's just do away with all the privatized forums altogether!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Sabrina

If you handle your business like you handle your recent posting history say the last 3 or 4 months I would in all honesty have to object with your conclusion.
You were given a responsibility and you fumbled the ball....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sabrina

Noone is allowed more than 1 handle unless permission is granted to you for special situations.Does that mean I can claim my pimp had my password and he done all this mess?Looks like that excuse is used alot around here.That is a special situation right?lol,my point is you look like a fool talking shit but yet give a girl a new account after her telling eccie her pimp wont give her the passwords to her account.Point made?
Old 09-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
F.Y.I.

I went to see Mastermind the other day,he allowed me to use his laptop to post a qustion because we was talking about the l.e. issues around northpark.He was logged into his eccie and I did not realize that till after I posted a qustion.

Sorry Mastermind for the problem's.

Sabrina, I don't know you beyond what you post here, your ads and the rave reviews that you get. I have not piled on the other post that you have now admitted was you posting under a male account, so I really have no malice or animosity towards you when I say this:

You may not care about the rules that the owners have in place on this site, but they are there for a reason. It is not up to every individual to evaluate if they want to obey them or not. By becoming a registered member you have agreed to comply with said rules.Are there people here who violate them? Absolutely but that doesn't give everyone else a right to disregard them. We may not understand the reasons for certain rules to be in place but, they are there for a reason. When in doubt about any rules, ask the Staff.

Quote:
Now,lets ask this qustion....

If I get banned does that mean all I have to do is get a new screen name and start from there like a couple diffrent people here?Ask me within a pm and I will show you.Now more than one eccie account is ok here?

Love yall!

Since everyone is under the same rules and penalties for violating the rules, you should get banned soon, no questions about that. I am too lazy to look for the thread right now, but another provider got banned for allowing someone else to have access to her laptop and posting under her handle( another female according to the thread ), and she got banned for it. Unless that you have some extenuating circumstances to explain this situation to the Staff, you should get the same treatment. Said provider served her sentence and is back here enjoying the benefits of the site. The biggest issue here would be if you are going to get the same length of time or different. The breach of security here is with an account with Premium Access so it may carry a different punishment.

If you have direct knowledge with proof that these individuals created new handles without clearing that with the Staff, then you should report them. Passing this information around through PMs simply adds drama to this place. And if you have no evidence for your claims, then all you are doing is adding suspicion to the users of those handles. I have no doubt that there are several instances of multiple handle users, we should help whenever we can to clean up this site off those extra handles.

FYI: Several people here already decided that you and Mastermind are one and the same, meaning they don't believe your accidental posting story. I have not checked Mastermind's posting history so I will refrain from speculating, but the idea is already out there and is likely getting some legs.

My unrequested advice to you is that for the time being you refrain from posting, contact the Staff and come clean with the details. Serve your punishment and then request to be reinstated, the same way past rule-breakers have done in the past. You continuing to post here, will only add to the drama and may further turn off people who already feel wronged by your actions.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sabrina

Quote:
Sabrina

If you handle your business like you handle your recent posting history say the last 3 or 4 months I would in all honesty have to object with your conclusion.
You were given a responsibility and you fumbled the ball....
Ok,you that mean your responsibility of being on point here is important?His name is mastermind_1 NOT masterman as you stated above.If their is a masterman here sorry our mod is so happy to point my mistakes that he put you name in a issue that has nothing to do with you.Point is mistakes happen just you saying masterman,and mastermind_1 is who we was talking about right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women