Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Waving hello....body rub question.

I understand that there isn't alot of body rub ladies. Which is actually a good thing...... *giggling*. How many of you guys have had a body rub?

I am so sorry, I do not know how to explain what a body rub is to anyone, I just don't. Its seems pretty uncomplicated to me, you know. Add to the fact that Des Moines can be kinda hot, I have to stay safe, even if you are screened, what more can I explain. Its a body rub, soft hands, some rubbing, nice music and a shower if you want to hop in there :-)

I have had two guys ask about services, which confuses me, since its a body rub, not much to explain really. Its not GFE or anything. I completely understand, its only like 3 or 4 body rub ladies in each city here, I do really, however.........When a guy texts me "So does your body rub include full services, well.......im not answering that. The other guy who asked me to tell you how my "massages" go, I hope you find someone to help you with that and I hope she treats you sweet and respectful, and shows you a grand ole time.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Hey lisa, just tell them to check your reviews....from what I can see in doing that they would not be disappointed..if you ever make it over my way I would love to have that experience with you!
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
flamtaps
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Yeah, I would think the whole 'body' plus 'rub' thing would be fairly self explanatory. Maybe they are just concerned that massage only means massage - no extras.

Are you in Iowa for very long? I might have to PM you.
flamtaps is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women