Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dammit, I Did It Again!

Well, I've been a long time member of the Lonely Hearts Club and I guess I should run for presidency since I can't seem to get my act together when it comes to love!

You see, I just kinda started dating someone! Been out a few times with him and already he's moving a little too fast with me! Didn't have the heart to tell him to slow down, so what do I do? I freakin' tell him what I do part time in the hopes that he would run as fast as he could! Hell NO, the idiot is turned on more than ever!

No, I haven't indulged much about this life to him, but the more he asks me about it, the more turned off I am! And what's really funny is, this isn't the first time that this has happened to me! I ended 2 other relationships because of the hobby!

Maybe to some of you, it may be a turn on, but some reason, it's not for me when it comes to personal relationships! Seems like the more honest that I am, the more I want to bolt from the relationship!

I'm really struggling with this! Wish someone could shed some light on why I do this! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Just tell him you had sex with me and he'll bolt out the door, screaming like a mad man
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Run like Hell.

Guys who Ive dated that were okay with me being a provider never worked out because it is a turn off for me, too. I understand! I don't want a man who is alright with me doing this, but I'm a little more traditional when it comes to my real life relationships. I like being with a man who wants me all to himself, and when they are turned on by the provider thing, I bolt. Besides, it feels like you are having to talk about work all the time and that gets old. So does feeling like an amusement park or some kind of novelty item, which is why I don't ever tell 'em. If I want to give mind-blowing performances it will be because I want to, not because he knows about my profession and expects it!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry I don't have any real good advice, but damn Lana, your avatar is HOT

best of luck - It's really hard to have a boyfriend and be a provider...

xoxo
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #5
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Run like Hell.

Guys who Ive dated that were okay with me being a provider never worked out because it is a turn off for me, too. I understand! I don't want a man who is alright with me doing this, but I'm a little more traditional when it comes to my real life relationships. I like being with a man who wants me all to himself, and when they are turned on by the provider thing, I bolt. Besides, it feels like you are having to talk about work all the time and that gets old. So does feeling like an amusement park or some kind of novelty item, which is why I don't ever tell 'em. If I want to give mind-blowing performances it will be because I want to, not because he knows about my profession and expects it!
Bingo, Dannie! You nailed it, babe!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieYoung View Post
sorry I don't have any real good advice, but damn Lana, your avatar is HOT

best of luck - It's really hard to have a boyfriend and be a provider...

xoxo
Awwwww sweetheart, thank you! Hope you're doing well, love!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #7
guest062511-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@Lana... Girl, from my own experiences, it's hard to make a relationship work when you're in the hobby.. It's the same story with every guy... At first, they like it, are intrigued by it, turned on by it, and say they don't have a problem with it.. In fact, they say they respect the hustle.. Then as time goes on, they start asking questions, start doubting themselves, start thinking they could never be with someone like "us", and before you know it they try and make you quit the biz.. SMDH
guest062511-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:36 AM   #8
guest062511-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The best advice I can give you is to hide it from him... I know lots of providers that do that and they get away with it
guest062511-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
heather nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2230
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's not you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Well, I've been a long time member of the Lonely Hearts Club and I guess I should run for presidency since I can't seem to get my act together when it comes to love!

You see, I just kinda started dating someone! Been out a few times with him and already he's moving a little too fast with me! Didn't have the heart to tell him to slow down, so what do I do? I freakin' tell him what I do part time in the hopes that he would run as fast as he could! Hell NO, the idiot is turned on more than ever!

No, I haven't indulged much about this life to him, but the more he asks me about it, the more turned off I am! And what's really funny is, this isn't the first time that this has happened to me! I ended 2 other relationships because of the hobby!

Maybe to some of you, it may be a turn on, but some reason, it's not for me when it comes to personal relationships! Seems like the more honest that I am, the more I want to bolt from the relationship!

I'm really struggling with this! Wish someone could shed some light on why I do this! LOL!

There's nothing wrong with having total honesty in a relationship. In fact, I don't have a guy because I don't feel it's fair to the other party. You're just going through a process of elimination. You are not going to completely click with every guy out there. If you feel you are doing things to subconsciously sabotage any chance of a relationship then maybe you should listen to that little voice even more.

Don't second guess yourself or think there's something wrong with you. It's obvious he wasn't quite right or you probably would have been more than fine with whatever speed he wanted to go. You're just not that into him...lol.

I'm just glad you're putting yourself out there. You have more guts than I do in that scenario. Good luck and be good to yourself.
heather nicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:03 AM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna Love View Post
@Lana... Girl, from my own experiences, it's hard to make a relationship work when you're in the hobby.. It's the same story with every guy... At first, they like it, are intrigued by it, turned on by it, and say they don't have a problem with it.. In fact, they say they respect the hustle.. Then as time goes on, they start asking questions, start doubting themselves, start thinking they could never be with someone like "us", and before you know it they try and make you quit the biz.. SMDH
+1000!

Don't forget to add that the first heated argument you have with him, the fascination ends and he will get to calling you a "whore" or a "slut", and start throwing your career choice in your face. Never fails!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #11
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post

Ummm, so should I still be taking advice from you on my situation.....
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:44 AM   #12
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
Ummm, so should I still be taking advice from you on my situation.....
Do as a say, not as I do!
Old 02-25-2011, 05:59 AM   #13
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Lana, I do wish you the best in this arena that is so important to you.

However, you've been partly honest with this guy. Maybe you need to be COMPLETELY honest with him and tell him you need to dial the relationship back. That is IF you still want to see him.

Tell him that the hobby is work for you and you don't want to "entertain him with your work life," that discussing it is not something you want to do.

Tell him you want to exit this lifestyle when you find the right guy or when certain goals have been accomplished. This is temporary and necessary, you didn't do this because it's easy and fun. It's work and you need the money.

Tell him he's moving TOO FAST.

And go from there. What you have done is titillate him with the thought of the racy woman he's seeing and the stories you'll have to tell. He is curious about the lifestyle and your role in it and he wants to see the "inside story" like he's reading a tabloid.

Easy to do? No, I know it's not. And whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you find what you're looking for. It's just my opinion and it's probably worth what you paid for it.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #14
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Dammit Lana...I'm jealous!!!!
Good luck.
Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #15
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Copier Guy.

You let this new love interest rush things. It forced you to have "the talk" before you felt emotionally safe with him.

My mother used to tell me that men are the gas pedal but women are the brakes Yes, a man drives the relationship forward but the woman's job is to slow it down until the comittment and attachment are there.

If you just wanted to casually date and hold hands (so to speak), don't let him push you into early "coupledom".

HoneyRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women