Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42507
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Allurring Addiction
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16567
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy In defense to my underwhelmed review

First of all I want to thank Bibi Joy for being a good friend and partner to me for over five years. I have been a provider off and on for over five years I started when I responded to an ad in the paper. When I made the decision to provide and made the phone call a lovely voice answered on the other line. It was Bibi who helped me all along to get started to being able to put food on the table.

I have met many gentlemen some are doctors, lawyers, dentist and professional men that are just plain lonely and horny. They have become regulars where many have become my friend.

This is why I continue to provide but an incident happened that has left me overwhelmed. Thank you Bibi for coming to my defense but I feel I need to place my own thoughts here. Being that this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=33766 has become a negative aspect to my reputation.

When this individual contacted us he first requested if I saw couples. I actually dont because I did that once and there was to much jealousy drauma on her part. He went ahead and continued to call and book to see me without her. When he came to my incall it was on time and all started the same as any other session. But then he started placing his hands on my neck and saying how that was a way he can get off. WTF I told him no I dont like that he finished and dressed. He continued to pay relunctently $40.00 short of what he owed. Then he goes on Eccie and places a review and says no to seeing me.

So here I am at my defense there are many hobbiest that have seen me that dont like to place reviews. And hopefully you can get on this thread and let everyone know that I am indeed a good provider. Ever since this review has been placed my business has gone down. I did see someone today who is in love with me and wants to be my boyfriend. Your sweet Comfortman and the rest that enjoy my companionship. Its why I will continue to provide for all of you nice hobbiest I love! How the world turns I say!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I guess the first question is how were you able to read the contents of the review?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Anonone, there is nothing in reya's post indicating she read the "contents" of the review. Everyone can see that it says "no to seeing me", ie. Recommend=No.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
ANONONE
BANNED

Hmmm. . .

Smells like a WK conspiracy to me.

If there is someone leaking material or if a provider is subverting the policy of this board it needs to be dealt with swiftly.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me like Footlong said everyone can see that he recommended a NO to seeing her. What else was said? Who knows only the premium hobbiest I beleive can read that stuff. (HMMMM I wonder if he admitted to choking her)? But Im sure its all BS anyway. What needs to be dealt with swiftly is hobbiest that think they can get away with putting there hands on providers. Then giving a review stating no to see her because he didnt get his way. Some hobbiest around here have quite a bad attitude about us as providers whats the point of you being here?? GO AWAY!!!!

Back to this thread way to go Reya!! I am just happy that you are o.k.!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #6
newcummer
Gaining Momentum

Hell Bibi, its any man putting his hands on any woman that is unacceptable...doesn't have to be a hobbiest/provider relationship...

Reya, glad to see you're ok...and if this guy is who he is, there shouldn't be any apology necessary, to ANYONE...
Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #7
Allurring Addiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What does a WK conspiracy smell like anyway? lol What does WK mean too? Damn straight newcummer Im not apoligizing just telling my side of what really happened. Since we cant write reviews and I was told to go here to defend myself. Thank you im fine a little shook up is all but releived he got out of my incall without having to get Bibi from out of the other room. She would have kicked his ass all the way to loserville where he belongs. And all I can read is that he did not recommend me. Thats scary to think he has the priveledge to write whatever he wants wether its fact or fiction.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #8
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I glad your ok and that your speaking up, about what happened.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #9
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic reya View Post
But then he started placing his hands on my neck and saying how that was a way he can get off.
This is not "standard issue" play. It is not GFE or PSE. I don't even class it as fetish. It is actually BDSM and called "breath play" or erotic asphyxiation.

Key word is asphyxiation.

Second issue is "erotic".

Quote:
WTF I told him no I dont like that
Well now. That doesn't sound particularly erotic, safe, sane or consensual to this professional BDSMer.

Sounds like he tried to choke her to me? Questions are; does Reya advertise fetish? BDSM? breath play?

Did he indicate that was what he wanted? What he expected?

Some guy wraps his hands around a woman's throat, deprives her of oxygen and "It's a WK conspiracy" because she said "No." ?

C'mon now.

His actions were extremely dangerous.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
bigbear78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Glad to see you're registered and posting, especially since your partner Bibi is not posting enough attack threads.

I give you credit for a sound startegy. If you get a bad review, make up stuff to discredit the reviewer.

I stand by every word of my review. Your accusations are lies. The many fine women that I have met here can attest to the falsehood of your portrayal.

Here is a novel concept- give good service and you won't have to tell tales.

I have better things to do than argue with two unstable women, so I will not post any further on this thread.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #11
Allurring Addiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Unstable? This from a guy that says it takes a hole between our legs to be a good provider. Bibi was witness to the redness you left around my neck. I stand by my word you are a psycho! Im not the only one that has stated this from the many emails I have received from other providers and hobbiest. They have been warned about you. I wish they had warned me before I met you.

When I started this thread I had no reason to defend myself unless what happened during the session was true. I wouldnt care if I get a bad review (all providers get one or two bad reviews) if it was from a hobbiest that didnt try to choke me. I have plenty of good reviews to keep me in business. ASPD went down go search there if anyones interested. I have had BCD with many of the moderators as well ask them.

You tried to choke me and thats not cool on any level! Only you and I know what happened and your a coward to not admit it! You instead try to turn the situation around and say we are unstable. I created this thread to simply defend myself and let you know I will not keep quiet. You keep saying bad shit about the providers you meet its eventually going to bite back at you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31695

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24118

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34735

Perhaps the good reviews you place are the girls that let you put your hands on them but before we even started you should have told me what you were into. It scared me plain and simple.

Your just a mean and rude person karma is a bitch! I feel sorry for you! Eventually no provider will want to see you but I on the other hand will continue to service many good hobbiest.

If anything came out of this thread is I know one thing you will think twice before you will do this to another provider!

PEACE OUT
Old 04-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #12
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"You keep saying bad shit about the providers you meet its eventually going to bite back at you. "

Reya, I read the reviews of bigbear78 that you linked to in your 2:36 am post. ""She has a little more meat on her bones than her pictures suggest" is not "bad shit"--esp in San Antonio.

But your threats in your 2:36 am post are "bad shit".

Every one has a less than perfect day, no one is put off by an occasional "no" recommendation. Starting a thread like this after a "no" recommendation can be seen as feisty--possibly even necessary if a provider has been harmed etc, as you claim that you have.

But your 2:36 am threatening, angry accusatory post above is delusional, if not psycho, and without taking sides here, lets me know to stay very far away.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Reya, I read the reviews of bigbear78 that you linked to in your 2:36 am post. ""She has a little more meat on her bones than her pictures suggest" is not "bad shit"--esp in San Antonio.
Agreed, they simply look like good honest opinions, valued by many hobbyist.

I do not have any experience with erotic asphyxiation, or really any type of BDSM activity. I understand that many of those activities are enjoyed by hobbyist, and providers alike, I just have never been able to get my head around the idea of adding discomfort to an otherwise enjoyable experience. Yeah, maybe I am a straight laced prude, but whatever.

Still, while I am not even remotely interested in participating in the practice bigbear has been accused of, I question the label of psycho. I would agree that if you were going to participate in that act, then a request for the act beforehand should be made. However, if the events unfolded as described below
Quote:
But then he started placing his hands on my neck and saying how that was a way he can get off. WTF I told him no I dont like that he finished and dressed.
it leads me to believe that a hobbyist tried something, the provider said no, the hobbyist then complied and moved on. Doesn't seem very psycho to me.

Let's keep in mind that this is a he said, she said situation. Both parties are claiming the opposite, and there may never be a way the community will ever know the truth. I don't know anything about either of the participants, except that based on her pics, and big bear's testament Reya is a hottie. I am sure that, if you provide good service it will eventually come out in reviews, and your business will be just fine.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #14
ANONONE
BANNED

Default SECURITY VIOLATION?

Quote:
I was told to go here to defend myself.
So then you are admitting to have improper access to the information in the review. Please provide just who that was that broke the board rules of sharing such information so that this situation may be dealt with.

While it is regrettable that you and the gent had either an awkward moment, or a dangerous one depending on who is telling the truth, the real issue of this thread you have started is that both you, and perhaps another member of the board have violated a very important rule on this board with regards to security and that needs to be dealt with.

Perhaps you made a mistake and were not aware of how serious this issue is, but that is understandable given the experience you went through. The more you post, the more obvious it is that you have improper access to private material and even worse you are in turn spreading the damage of that violation by sharing that content with others:

Quote:
You keep saying bad shit about the providers you meet its eventually going to bite back at you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31695

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24118

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34735

Perhaps the good reviews you place are the girls that let you put your hands on them but before we even started you should have told me what you were into.

You may feel justified in this instance given what you claim to have happened, but this is a dangerous situation if it continues. Looking at your pattern here, you have obviously been reading that private material or at least getting it second hand.

However, what will not be forgiven is repeated offenses and refusal to cooperate with the leadership of this board in providing the source of the leak. This goes way beyond your given situation. It is dangerous to all of us if this leak is tolerated.

Do the right thing, and please identify who told you about the content of that gent's reviews.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #15
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear78 View Post
I have better things to do than argue with two unstable women, so I will not post any further on this thread.
Am I one of the two?

Well alright!

My 15 years in BDSM experience stands. That was an extremely dangerous move.

It's not something that pro real life BDSM's do in a first scene or with strangers.
Ever.

Just because there might be dollars involved doesn't mean permission granted.

Untrained, inexperienced, idiot wanna be dominants are the bane of every community and are just flat out dangerous. Many providers do not participate because it's even more dangerous (edge type play like this especially) in p4p.

It is a he said/she said. And the truth will come out. In the meantime, my statement stands. This was dangerous play and Reya was 100% correct and very honorable to bring it to light.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women