Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
bartel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default bay area police use facebook and twitter to out johns

http://http://t.co/yp6JpITBSw
bartel is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartel View Post
Working link
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Bay-Area-Police-Use-Facebook-And-Twitter-to-Out-Johns-274229771.html?
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

By looking at those photographs, I doubt any of those guys have Facebook or twitter.

They probably don't have anything to worry about concerning anyone noticing them.

TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Looks like they are using the old 'human trafficking" angle again as a justification.
One would think they have to prove specific human trafficking occurs in the area and the johns involved participated in it knowingly before they make such wild and harmful allegations...

I wish they would take the time and effort to combat the real human trafficking that goes on, not just make pronouncements pretending they are eradicating it with these operations, which have no provable link showing their efficacy in combating the problem.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #5
cbs200
Valued Poster

The HT hysteria of today is the white slavery hysteria of 100 years ago reborn. It was nonsense then and nonsense now. Just an excuse to persecute people for consensual adult acts which are unpopular among the self righteous ruling elite.
cbs200 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #6
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

I believe they are violating the accused civil rights. The are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I have problems with that policy on mere principal. Let people who want to know make use of FOIA to request information. Using social media to shame them is abhorrent to my sensibilities. Punishments should come after a trial or plea, not BEFORE!
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #7
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

If the girls were under age as stated in the article I say good for law enforcement. Article said some were as young as 12. That is pedophilia and child abuse. I can't see how anyone would be ok with that.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #8
cbs200
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
If the girls were under age as stated in the article I say good for law enforcement. Article said some were as young as 12. That is pedophilia and child abuse. I can't see how anyone would be ok with that.
The article says that the arrested men solicited adult policewomen. No indication that any of the decoys claimed to be underage during this particular sting operation.

The police want society to conflate all prostitution with trafficking and pedophilia. That is why they always bring up both subjects in their press releases, especially in cases where no evidence of either has been found.

Once people realize that most sex workers are non-trafficked adults, the sex fascists will have to find another group to persecute in order to justify their pitiful existence.
cbs200 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Interesting and informative but an alert for DFW how?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:39 AM   #10
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Bring it on Poolease. I'm single, no kids, over 21 and if I get arrested for banging some of the hottest women in Dallas, I want 8x10 glossies of my mug shot. My T-shirt says "proud to be a John". "This dick available for immediate use."
What they gonna do, tell my Mama? I'm self-employed and the boys in the shop like to see pics of who I tap. Some of the chicks even stop by work and say hi to the guys.
Police work the angle that they are going to punish you via community embarrassment BEFORE you get your day in court. Essentially punishing you twice. Once in court of law. Once in court of public opinion. I say bring it on you time wasting fuck busters.
dallaswill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women