Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
the_1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Backpage horror stories

i figured this may be another interesting one after reading a reply. if anyone cares to share any. after all of the threads i've read inquiring on bp girls and the untrusting of most of them, what gives?
the_1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

I would start here.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I dont have many backpage horror stories, but I do have many ways I and some friends got scammed....

1. "I'm allergic to feather pillows and can't finish this overnight." (She was laying on the pillows for an hour before we started anything lol) and this was an established independent with many superlative reviews from local posters in that area.

2. The throwaway purse:

She arrives and yaps it up at first with you,.reaches for the donation, maybe even she has a short session with you for thirty minutes or so to play on your senssibilities before reaching for money........then she says "whoo I'm pooped, I need a cigarette." She puts on her clothes and says she will leave her purse or cell phone as some sort of mental collateral while she goes out to smoke since your hotel is a smoke free facility. She never returns........

3. You go to the providers incall and she leads you to the bed, strategically undressing you right next to it. You place your donation down while in the heat of passion. And she pulls your pants down while servicing you. You leave your clothes on the floor next to the bed while your on the bed doing your session. Her homegirl is under the bed stealing money and credit cards out your wallet. You don't notice until later........or when a loud knock by her pimp occurs at the door.

4. The two girl show offer:

Which of course you decline, because you not interested. She says that her homegirl is her driver, and they were hoping they were both gonna stay for the appointment and that she needs to help pay her so she can get a hotel room. Like if she's the brains behind the operation, sort of a female boss.

When you decline she goes to the bathroom and pretends to have a loud conversation with her accomplice. She comes out of the bathroom.....donation already pocketed upon arrival and says my friend has to come pick something up from me. Her friend arrives after you answer the door and proceeds to block your hotel room doors entrance while the pimp is hidden around a corner for possible skimish. Both ladies walk out as soon as he appears, and to avoid a scene you decline going outside........she already past the point of making you take off most of your clothes...."Get comfortable now baby, I'm gonna freshen up in the bathroom." Comes out fully dressed and ready to fuck you........over.

5. Extra personel in closet at her incall. I usually just hang up a jacket and go to the bathroom before the session to check the shower. Ill take off my shoes in bed and drop it and kick in under bed by "mistake" then retrieve it in a pushup position while checking under the bed.

6. You take a shower dring a multihour appointment and come out and she is gone.

7. Any and everytime I did an overnight, and she reached for the donation beforehand spread out on dresser.......the appointment suddenly went to shit as her service level was weak, she got a sudden headache and needed time to rest (creative way to milk time off of a long appointment), she has a blood sugar issue and forgot to eat a snack and must rest three to four hours, she doesn't like being cuddled or touched at night because it reminds her of being touched wrong when she was a child(she waiting for you to fall asleep after a session so she can quickly dress and bounce.

8. She calls a safety person and says "he's safe." But it really means I have the donation pocketed, pull out front and open the car door. This is especially precarious when your at an outcall where your hotel dooor imediately leads to a parking lot.

9. "Yes I do cim and swallows, but not the first nut......its too much usually baby." (Supreme dissappointment)
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women