Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2024, 09:09 AM   #1
squarehexagon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 37
Default Anyone seeing mango at AS

Pictures put me on the fence, any info appreciated
squarehexagon is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:18 AM   #2
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Her picture is fake, if you image search it on Yandex it’s the first picture that shows up.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #3
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Photos that are FAKE/STOLEN or HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED are NEVER a good sign! If a girl is TRULY GOOD LOOKING there wouldn't be any need for that!
jzq777 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 10:35 PM   #4
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzq777 View Post
Photos that are FAKE/STOLEN or HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED are NEVER a good sign! If a girl is TRULY GOOD LOOKING there wouldn't be any need for that!
Not necessarily true, I have seen attractive providers who used fake pics, but using fake pics is a sign of bad faith on the agency, it means I can’t really trust them. Nowadays it’s a cinch for anyone to put a bit of blot on the face for anonymity if that’s the issue. I’d much rather see a real providers bod and shape than a completely unrelated pic.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 10:40 AM   #5
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist View Post
Not necessarily true, I have seen attractive providers who used fake pics, but using fake pics is a sign of bad faith on the agency, it means I can’t really trust them. Nowadays it’s a cinch for anyone to put a bit of blot on the face for anonymity if that’s the issue. I’d much rather see a real providers bod and shape than a completely unrelated pic.
Agreed on all points......def better IMO to have the real provider with face blurred; very sus for completely fake photos. Most of the times the providers give or approve the photos that are used so take that for what its worth.

The more you see known promoters bump a thread saying how "real" or "accurate" a photo is...that's the ultimate red flag.
With the market the way it is def do your due diligence before storming the castle.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:11 AM   #6
Heartside
Valued Poster

I used to see a mango at bali spa
Heartside is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:35 PM   #7
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Just a counter point to the negativity about pictures. Sometimes they use them because they have a real job in the world and do not want to be discovered as having a double life. It’s common place in certain situations.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:48 PM   #8
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
Just a counter point to the negativity about pictures. Sometimes they use them because they have a real job in the world and do not want to be discovered as having a double life. It’s common place in certain situations.
Not really a counter point to the negatives of having fake pictures and also doesn't explain why promoters lie in their fake reviews to trick ppl into seeing the providers saying pic are accurate...that's more of a reason or excuse for why a provider would use pics that aren't them.

But this is a review board for the mongers to get info on whether or not to see a girl; not a provider self-help board.

Back to the OPs original questions; it doesn't look like there has been anyone to go check her out yet or review.... and yes the fact that the pics are verified as not her is a little sus. Please let us know if you take the plunge!
Old 01-06-2024, 03:34 PM   #9
TheTopG655
JailBird

Old 01-06-2024, 04:56 PM   #10
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post

Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:06 PM   #11
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
XD
like in the 1800's? I'm pretty sure back then rates were less than 100 dollars and you could pick girls out of a line up and actually see them to make a choice. Either way the fact remains with fake pictures you're still going in completely blind taking a chance on a girl. I hope Mango is good though, young girls typically don't have great service.
Old 01-06-2024, 05:28 PM   #12
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What are you even talking about? This thread is the OP asking about a provider that has fake pictures....You hijack yet another thread to talk about an imaginary world where we don't have the internet and are just lucky to get what we get and you are the judge of all the mongers and the problems with society?

Someone please TOFTT and see Mango so we can find out how closely she resembles her hijacked pics!
Old 01-06-2024, 10:18 PM   #13
HoustonHobbiest
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
What are you even talking about? This thread is the OP asking about a provider that has fake pictures....You hijack yet another thread to talk about an imaginary world where we don't have the internet and are just lucky to get what we get and you are the judge of all the mongers and the problems with society?

Someone please TOFTT and see Mango so we can find out how closely she resembles her hijacked pics!

Why don't you instead of bitching about it? Afraid to make a leap of faith?

You are clueless.
HoustonHobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:48 PM   #14
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest View Post

You are clueless.
Because that ‘leap of faith; is an expensive gamble and pretty much everyone would be upset at losing 400 dollars if the goods don’t match the pics or look close to it?

Been at the hobby for 20+ years now and I find trust in an agency’s offerings to be the most important thing. In CA the pics are much more consistent and upon familiarity the mamasan (or papasan) could be relied upon and solicited for good intel on who to see. To me as a long time vet fake pics just screams a lack of reliability and transparency. You can easily blot the faces or remove some body art for ID but showing the correct goods is critical. It also minimizes monger bitterness when they open the door and find something very different than what’s advertised.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 07:19 AM   #15
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest View Post

You are clueless.
You just don't get it, do you? Let me break down a real life scenario so that even you can understand -

1. promoter posts a review and says the pictures on the website are accurate
2. monger sees review and bases his next appointment on promoter's review
3. monger can only hobby 1 time per month (whether it be because of time constraints, not being able to get away from SO, etc.)
4. Monger has limited funds, so 1 time per month is all he can really afford
5. Monger sees girl from original promoter review and realizes quickly that the girl looks nothing like photos, her age has been embellished in multiple promoters review
6. Therefore his TIME and MONEY are both wasted on something that could have been avoided.

How in the world is this so hard for you promoters to understand? How is it not a reasonable request to just be truthful and honest when you write reviews so that mongers don't waste time and money?!?! Mongers bear some responsibility for this, but not every monger is diligent about researching or maybe they're new and don't know who the promoters are. My point is that the pictures issue can be avoided. Let's just hope Mango's pictures somewhat resemble her because we know they aren't her pictures.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women