Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #1
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default there had to be that one person!

The second Ebola lady took a flight. I'm sure she went about her life like nothing could happen(groceries, shopping, mc D's) good luck Texas. And the plane where has it been and most importantly who's been in it!
Stay safe.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default CAN A PRESIDENT BE MORE INCOMPETENT ???

CNN is reporting that the woman called the CDC handler to notify them that she was running a low=grade temperature and asked if it was OK to fly.

Obama's CDC team, said Okey Dokey !

Fucking imbecile bureaucrats.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bull shit!!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bull shit!!!
Bullshit???

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nu...several-times/

In the case of Amber Vinson, the Dallas nurse who flew commercially as she was becoming ill with Ebola, one health official said "somebody dropped the ball."

Infected Ebola healthcare worker flew on commercial flight
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that Vinson called the agency several times before flying, saying that she had a fever with a temperature of 99.5 degrees. But because her fever wasn't 100.4 degrees or higher, she didn't officially fall into the group of "high risk" and was allowed to fly.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #5
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bull shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Bullshit???

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nu...several-times/

In the case of Amber Vinson, the Dallas nurse who flew commercially as she was becoming ill with Ebola, one health official said "somebody dropped the ball."

Infected Ebola healthcare worker flew on commercial flight
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that Vinson called the agency several times before flying, saying that she had a fever with a temperature of 99.5 degrees. But because her fever wasn't 100.4 degrees or higher, she didn't officially fall into the group of "high risk" and was allowed to fly.
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Yes it is bull shit, doesn't anyone have any common sense? fuckers are really trying to spread this shit.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:07 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Are you saying the report isn't true, LittleEva? Please a link.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:39 AM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you saying the report isn't true, LittleEva? Please a link.
I honestly believe the only thing true about this whole Ebola scenario is the countries of Africa, primarily West Africa have experienced incidence of Ebola. Everything that has followed on our shores concerning Ebola is pure hype. The CDC is not a scientific or medical agency their only true function to compile data in reference to communicable diseases. They seem overly involved in this situation to me that sounds off a red light. I haven't seen anything from public health officials from the state of Texas Health Dept. on these incidences, I find that strange. I also can't understand why they haven't been medically screening people from Africa who are booking international flights to America. This doesn't make sense. I am going to call it like I see it. I think all the commotion is to get people concerned and fearful enough to accept a vaccine. If a vaccine for Ebola is rolled out in early 2015 then something is definitely up. It takes a few good years at least to develop, test and market a vaccine not a few months. I am having a hard time buying all this.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:22 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I honestly believe the only thing true about this whole Ebola scenario is the countries of Africa, primarily West Africa have experienced incidence of Ebola. Everything that has followed on our shores concerning Ebola is pure hype. The CDC is not a scientific or medical agency their only true function to compile data in reference to communicable diseases. They seem overly involved in this situation to me that sounds off a red light.
It's the midterms.

The lies that Obaminable told to get re-elected have been exposed, and are continuing to be exposed as "we" post ..... and his growing list of failures have demonstrated that he had to lie to get re-elected, along with flashing the race card at every opportunity .....

... ISIS was (and is) kicking his ass, so HE had to find something he could BEAT, and the only thing he could find before November was a .... virus ..

NOW the VIRUS his kicking his ASS, and exposing further his incompetency.

He can't even defeat a germ.

That's what happens when people vote on the basis of cultural correctness.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:47 AM   #10
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Open your **** fucking eyes. If I'm talking politics its because they all dropped the ball before the shit flew here. Every single one of those bastards. I'm not a doctor, nurse, cna. The lady knows better!just plain stupid that not one of these elected officials has had the nut to tell it like it needs to be without trying to hold office. These asses want to die of Ebola before relinquishing seat. Just to blame somebody else.
I understand not to grow panic but its beyond retard that they didn't plan shit here no one did.

Who's fault is that. Do we not live in our house.
Like I said people stay safe.

Who ever dropped the ball in letting the lady fly. That's complete and utter ignorance? Or intent. They belong in jail.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:01 AM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's the midterms.

The lies that Obaminable told to get re-elected have been exposed, and are continuing to be exposed as "we" post ..... and his growing list of failures have demonstrated that he had to lie to get re-elected, along with flashing the race card at every opportunity .....

... ISIS was (and is) kicking his ass, so HE had to find something he could BEAT, and the only thing he could find before November was a .... virus ..

Obama is probably thinking it is a cruel world now that no one (other than partisan hacks) is showing any love anymore. He is in way over his head, and getting more and more confused.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #12
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I sincerely hope that Obama makes this his 911 aftermath not his Katrina aftermath.

There is a lot more than politics riding on this now.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:02 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What is the over under for all you alarmists here on eccie with this Ebola thing?

100? 1000? 10,000?

How many Americans that contact Ebola in this country do you think will die in the next say 6 months.

My bet is less than 10 and it will be contained.

Any takers? Or is this just another pin the blame on Obama game?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's the midterms.

Right it is midterms it is why the blame Obie for Ebola is ramping up.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:18 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I have no doubt Team Obama has done the same calculations:

-0 to 10 dead Americans = No political harm. Blue states stay blue !
-10 to 100 dead Americans = crisis, don't let it go to waste
-100 to 200 dead Americans = claim crisis contained and proof no need to close borders
-200+ dead americans = claim you did everything you could and closing the borders would have made no difference !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What is the over under for all you alarmists here on eccie with this Ebola thing?

100? 1000? 10,000?

How many Americans that contact Ebola in this country do you think will die in the next say 6 months.

My bet is less than 10 and it will be contained.

Any takers? Or is this just another pin the blame on Obama game?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women