Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-27-2023, 11:46 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Descendants of slaveholders

Oh my, what are those who falsely cry racism all the time going to say about this information

Reuters investigation finds that Senile Biden and every living former US president, with the exception of Donald Trump, are direct descendants of slaveholders.

Yep - that is right - Senile Biden, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are direct descendants of slaveholders

The one living President who is NOT - Donald Trump
Old 06-28-2023, 06:49 AM   #2
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Well, probably nothing, because like is it a surprise that almost every president is the descendant of slave holders? It's more surprising that it isn't all of them. You do realize that no one is claiming someone is racist simply for being the descendant of slave holders right? Like Jimmy Carter's old ass isn't out there cracking the whip on someone.

It becomes racist when we see a statistic like that and like don't bother to try to evaluate what something like that actually means. Like maaaybe this should be a good sign that we should dedicate more time to teaching the history in slavery in this country in schools seeing how the families of 45 out of 46 Presidents benefited from it at some point. Not to make it about him really, but it is kind of funny that the one President that was outright against doing that was the one who's family didn't benefit from slavery at some point.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:57 AM   #3
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sound logical reasoning would indicate that one's own words and actions indicate whether one is racist or not, not the actions of one's great great grandfather. This post is absolutely meaningless in regards to whether or not Trump is racist.

Things that are meaningful to whether or not Trump is racist: His payment of a big class action settlement due to his racial discrimination. His continued trashing of the Central Park 5 even after they were cleared by DNA evidence. His repeated questioning of the country of origin of the first black president, after never having questioned the country of origin of any of the 43 white presidents who came before him. Repeatedly referring to American cities as Shit Holes. Racist miss-characterizations of the Mexicans coming here. Many personal reports of him being overtly racist in private. Telling a congresswoman to go back to where she came from (Africa). Etc.
Old 06-28-2023, 07:02 AM   #4
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Well, probably nothing, because like is it a surprise that almost every president is the descendant of slave holders? It's more surprising that it isn't all of them. You do realize that no one is claiming someone is racist simply for being the descendant of slave holders right? Like Jimmy Carter's old ass isn't out there cracking the whip on someone.

It becomes racist when we see a statistic like that and like don't bother to try to evaluate what something like that actually means. Like maaaybe this should be a good sign that we should dedicate more time to teaching the history in slavery in this country in schools seeing how the families of 45 out of 46 Presidents benefited from it at some point. Not to make it about him really, but it is kind of funny that the one President that was outright against doing that was the one who's family didn't benefit from slavery at some point.
Good post. The thing that surprised me, if this is actually true, is that all 44 who came before Turd had family here before slavery was abolished, seeing as how so many European immigrants came here after it was abolished. My ancestors, for example came here in the early 20th century. Maybe it shows that US politics favors those who's families were amongst the early waves of immigrants.

Upon further inspection, it looks like all but two presidents, Martin Van Buren, and Dwight D. Eisenhour, had ancestors from the British Isles, and George Washington, the Adamses, Calvin Coolidge, Millard Fillmore, Rutherford Hayes, Grover Cleveland, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, George Bush, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson and Harry S. Truman were all descendants of British royalty.
Old 06-28-2023, 07:38 AM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Sound logical reasoning would indicate that one's own words and actions indicate whether one is racist or not, not the actions of one's great great grandfather. This post is absolutely meaningless in regards to whether or not Trump is racist.

Things that are meaningful to whether or not Trump is racist: His payment of a big class action settlement due to his racial discrimination. His continued trashing of the Central Park 5 even after they were cleared by DNA evidence. His repeated questioning of the country of origin of the first black president, after never having questioned the country of origin of any of the 43 white presidents who came before him. Repeatedly referring to American cities as Shit Holes. Racist miss-characterizations of the Mexicans coming here. Many personal reports of him being overtly racist in private. Telling a congresswoman to go back to where she came from (Africa). Etc.

... Well, woudja look at that! ... YOU turn a thread on
descendants of slave-owners into a "Trump's the racist" thread.

... Surely must be magic how you do things like that.
You veer of-topic like yer driving on the French Mile Bourne.

#### Salty
Old 06-28-2023, 07:54 AM   #6
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
You don't really have a fair dinkum point there, mate. Kind of a dodgy take ya had. I'm right on topic. For clarification you might want to revisit the very first sentence of the thread. Berry is trying to act like this somehow proves that Trump is not a racist. He inaccurately believes that it's false to claim that Trump is a racist. I didn't turn it into anything. I just introduced truth and logical reasoning into the discussion.
Old 06-28-2023, 11:12 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

#### Salty
Indeed Salty, indeed. I expected nothing less from the leftists to try and turn and hijack this thread in order to spread their Trump hatred with false claims like they do every chance they get.

They just hate the fact that Trump is the only living President not descended from slave owners
Old 06-28-2023, 11:24 AM   #8
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Good post. The thing that surprised me, if this is actually true, is that all 44 who came before Turd had family here before slavery was abolished, seeing as how so many European immigrants came here after it was abolished. My ancestors, for example came here in the early 20th century. Maybe it shows that US politics favors those who's families were amongst the early waves of immigrants.

Upon further inspection, it looks like all but two presidents, Martin Van Buren, and Dwight D. Eisenhour, had ancestors from the British Isles, and George Washington, the Adamses, Calvin Coolidge, Millard Fillmore, Rutherford Hayes, Grover Cleveland, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, George Bush, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson and Harry S. Truman were all descendants of British royalty.

Fuck it, I'm hijacking this now because this is actually a topic where people can discuss things.

The reason why most Presidents have ties to earlier US history like that is probably the same reason why most of them came from slave holders. They probably all come from like farm and business owners from the early American days. It is a lot easier to find yourself in a seat of power when your family has had money since the founding of the country.
Old 06-28-2023, 11:31 AM   #9
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Indeed Salty, indeed. I expected nothing less from the leftists to try and turn and hijack this thread in order to spread their Trump hatred with false claims like they do every chance they get.

They just hate the fact that Trump is the only living President not descended from slave owners
You've just made a false claim. It's not a hijack, because when you talked about the "false claims" in your initial post, claims of racism became part of the topic, but here's a question that you probably can't answer. If Trump is as you claim, not a descendant of slave owners, what exactly does that prove? If you can't answer that question, what's the point of the thread?
Old 06-28-2023, 11:41 AM   #10
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

He’ll still have to ante up when all the people who never owned slaves are forced to pay off a bunch of people who never were slaves. My people were in Italy long past when slavery ended, yet I fully expect to be held financially responsible for their self inflicted plight.
Old 06-28-2023, 12:11 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
If Trump is as you claim, not a descendant of slave owners, what exactly does that prove? If you can't answer that question, what's the point of the thread?
The Reuters examination reveals how intimately tied America remains to the institution of slavery, including all of the past living Presidents, save one - Donald Trump

And yet you try to hijack this thread with your Trump hatred and false claims as Salty so aptly described

Quote:

#### Salty
Old 06-28-2023, 12:43 PM   #12
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Reuters examination reveals how intimately tied America remains to the institution of slavery, including all of the past living Presidents, save one - Donald Trump

And yet you try to hijack this thread with your Trump hatred and false claims as Salty so aptly described
Quite a stretch to say that all of the past presidents other than Trump are intimately tied to the institution of slavery.

I haven't tried to hijack anything. You said:
Quote:
Oh my, what are those who falsely cry racism all the time going to say about this information
You opened the topic up to the racism angle. You're playing games now trying to accuse me of going off topic when you made it part of the topic in the first place.
Old 06-28-2023, 12:46 PM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
He’ll still have to ante up when all the people who never owned slaves are forced to pay off a bunch of people who never were slaves. My people were in Italy long past when slavery ended, yet I fully expect to be held financially responsible for their self inflicted plight.
Berry, if I'm off topic, then this is way off topic, but he agrees with a lot of the angry rants you post, so you won't cry about him being off topic. You've probably weaponized the RTM. Racism was mentioned in the OP. Whatever payoff Jacuzzme is going on about was not mentioned in the OP, or even alluded to.
Old 06-28-2023, 12:52 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quite a stretch to say that all of the past presidents other than Trump are intimately tied to the institution of slavery.
Really - then take it up with Reuters

Quote:
I haven't tried to hijack anything.
The topic was Presidents who were and were not direct descendants of slaveholders. You tried changing the subject in order to introduce your false claims about Trump. Salty in fact called you out on it and you persisted
Old 06-28-2023, 01:00 PM   #15
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really - then take it up with Reuters

The topic was Presidents who were and were not direct descendants of slaveholders. You tried changing the subject in order to introduce your false claims about Trump
Reuters didn't say that they were intimately tied to the institution of slavery. That was you who falsely said that. I have no idea what my great, great, great grandfather did. I'm not the least bit tied to what he did, yet alone intimately tied to it. The only tie is that he impregnated my great great great grandmother.

You laid out the topic in the OP which included the aspect of racism. Now you're trying to play games, but here's a reminder for you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Let’s let the moderators moderate Keep telling members they are off topic is being off topic.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women