Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41404
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2023, 05:43 PM   #1
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default Shorts in Clubs

Anybody been turned away at door for wearing “athletic shorts” as they call it. Where? I can report of declined admission to baby dolls and chicas locas of all places. Apparently you can wear baggy hot cotton cargo shorts in the clubs but don’t come in with any type of comfortable or stylish microfiber type shorts adorning any logos ( Nike, under armor both rejected). So I can wear my plain no label golf shorts in but try to get in with my little Nike or under amour logo on the left knee and god knows if they let me in then the class of the place has been deminished. :roflma
I can understand if I was coming in with old school nba nut huggers or baggy ghetto style basketball shorts. I get turned away in these knee length shorts(brown and black I dare didn’t try the white ones) while wearing a collared shirt as well. Just stupid. We live in Texas where’s its 100 degrees out in summer you dumb door bitches. Use your brain.
Hint roll up the shorts on bottom to cover up logo for admission cause f the dumb girls at the door who can’t do their job properly.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:07 PM   #2
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41 View Post
Anybody been turned away at door for wearing “athletic shorts” as they call it. Where? I can report of declined admission to baby dolls and chicas locas of all places. Apparently you can wear baggy hot cotton cargo shorts in the clubs but don’t come in with any type of comfortable or stylish microfiber type shorts adorning any logos ( Nike, under armor both rejected). So I can wear my plain no label golf shorts in but try to get in with my little Nike or under amour logo on the left knee and god knows if they let me in then the class of the place has been deminished. :roflma
I can understand if I was coming in with old school nba nut huggers or baggy ghetto style basketball shorts. I get turned away in these knee length shorts(brown and black I dare didn’t try the white ones) while wearing a collared shirt as well. Just stupid. We live in Texas where’s its 100 degrees out in summer you dumb door bitches. Use your brain.
Hint roll up the shorts on bottom to cover up logo for admission cause f the dumb girls at the door who can’t do their job properly.
I have heard it is the fact that they are athletic shorts.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:22 PM   #3
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I have some club pants. They are very thin cotton scrubs, which I modified for SC use. I left the two front pockets as they were, but there are four fairly discrete side pockets, to which I added velcro for secure storage of cash, phone, and car fob. Cut out the zipper and replace with softest available velcro. Tuck the waist-tie into the top of the pants, in case the club disapproves of tie-up pants, generally. Tip: Black scrub pants only. They don't really look like scrubs.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 10:06 PM   #4
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I was not let in at Pt's because I had on a Marc Ecko sweatshirt one time told it's considered sports wear yet a guy walked past me into the club in a football jersey! But I just saw guys at the men's club last week in basketball shorts and flip flops, seen guys in scrubs at buck wilds Dallas.. I'm really beginning to think it's a pick and choose situation
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 01:35 AM   #5
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Yeah agreed. I would place the race card here easily if I was black or a minority buy I’m not so I can’t even say it’s profiling with a certain look. Just weird. Does not make any sense to me. It’s totally up to the girl at the front to make decision and you know how that can go.
Old 06-25-2023, 07:13 AM   #6
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

If you’re wearing a collared shirt with athletic shorts, you may have bigger issues from a fashion perspective than just getting turned away from a club.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 07:58 AM   #7
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 142

I've been checked before at BDD to make sure my shorts had belt loops. My uniform is microfiber shorts with loose silk boxers.
huskerdude is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 09:05 AM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yes, most clubs have that very restriction. Dress shorts may be allowed depending on club. Best thing to do is call the club about its dress code before going and don't rely upon here.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 09:23 AM   #9
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdude View Post
I've been checked before at BDD to make sure my shorts had belt loops. My uniform is microfiber shorts with loose silk boxers.
It’s called golf attire you idiot. That’s the whole point. I get turned away wearing golf shorts with a Nike logo with collared shirt. Wear the golf shorts with no Nike logo then no prob. The brain surgeons at the front see the logo and think ‘athletic’, oh yeah old boss man said no athletic gear.
I did bring change of clothes the last time I attempted. Went to car. Changed then came back in and explained my frustration to front girl. Same type shorts no logo this time. Her reply well I don’t make the rules to which I replied no but it is your job to enforce the rules correctly as I walk in club. I hear “I’ll tell you what” in loud voice as I round the corner into club and just keep walking. (Insert eye roll emoji)
Old 06-25-2023, 09:27 AM   #10
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

My reply above to tomcollins post not husker dude. Wrong reply button pushed I guess and don’t know how to correct it.
Old 06-25-2023, 01:50 PM   #11
DirtyOldMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdude View Post
My understanding is this is the key: must have belt loops. So I believe you're not being turned away for the logos but for wearing athletic shorts with no belt loops vs. other types of shorts with.
DirtyOldMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 02:33 PM   #12
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Belt loops can be added to (and logos removed from) more *accessible* and *stimulation-friendly* shorts. Might be an interesting experiment...
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 06:24 PM   #13
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Good info. However I have shirt untucked and they haven’t checked for belt loops. It is really just the logo throwing up the no flag.
Old 06-27-2023, 03:51 AM   #14
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Update….
I plan on walking in soon with some very stylish baggy “And 1” pass the knee shinny basketball shorts from Walmart with my Dirk 41 jersey complete with head and arm sweet bands to show the ladies at the front exactly what athletic gear is. Lol. Im debating if any accessories are needed like maybe a gym bag over the shoulder. A basketball in tow just seems too obvious here. Don’t worry I will have the old school Nike high tops on. I wish I had an old school converse pair actually or actually what I really want back is my all time fav Air Jordan original IV from back in the day. You can guarantee the near knee high socks with colored striping at the top. I think a water bottle draped around the kneck with sippy straw in mouth sounds perfect to compete the ensemble.
I hope the same girl is there that gave me hard time and hope she gets a good laugh. If things don’t go well you will know without me telling you because I’ll have my picture posted on the register similar to those patrons that write bad checks at 7-11, barred for life. If you see one pay homage to ol Dirk Diggler with a pat on the picture to pay homage as you walk by or a peace sign works or even better if you are catholic throw me up the cross heart action across the chest complete with the hands to kiss gesture towards the sky like you see the “athletes” do after hitting home runs or scoring touchdown. (See what i did there). Feel free to then take a knee and say a quick prayer if you like although that last part does feels like a bit much maybe.
Old 06-27-2023, 04:42 PM   #15
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I remember seeing the same dude wearing basketball shorts at Baby dolls fort worth whenever I was there. This was before they closed. I always wondered how he got away with it.
gleeb76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women