Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #1
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I got a real question, how's your head game gentleman / ladies? ?

I love when people feel confident about their self, no matter what skin there in, no matter what nationality they are.

Just wanted to know since I'm obviously awake and quite in the mood LOL how is your head game gentleman? The question is always posed to the ladies, and guys want to know who has the best this and who has the best that...

Who has the best head game I'm talking throw me up against the wall hold my arms back kiss me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head make my nipples hard , thrust your tongue down my throat, and make me feel some type of way. LOL

I just wanted to know from everyone's point of you how is your head game? Do you know how to do it and do it very well? Do you like to do it or do you just do it because you feel like either party expects it of you...

Do you like doing it ladies? Do you like sucking cock? Or do you just do it because it's part of what you need to do to get paid?

Just want to know how is your head game gentlemen/ Ladies???
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 10:29 PM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I'm obviously awake and quite in the mood
I'm horny too. I'll prolly rub myself to sleep
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Since Blackmagicman talk such a strong game perhaps he can put his input. since he likes seeing people of other nationalities other than his own, I would love his opinion as well as everyone else's. What really turns me on is a man with a strong head game. That's what I'm talking about at 11:37 p.m. on a big 'ol Tuesday
Old 10-10-2016, 10:58 PM   #4
1+1
BANNED

Passing around Blackmagicman's name like it is the energizer rabbit commercial.It keeps going and going.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:42 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---Who has the best head game I'm talking throw me up against the wall hold my arms back kiss me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head make my nipples hard , thrust your tongue down my throat, and make me feel some type of way. LOL

Hot damn that made me horny!!!!

I love cock & ball worship......teasing & tantilizing with my tongue as I slurp the head with a light flick occassionally........MMMMMMM come to church on the Highway to hell and let's sin like we mean it!! {shameless plug...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:27 AM   #6
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I don't normally toot my own horn but I think I give great head. Its one of my favorite activities. The evidence of that is usually my beard being soping wet after I am done. My focus is finding that just right spot on the clit that causes them most intense reaction and licking it and sucking it until the lady is wet and writhing, tasting that wonderful taste and using my beard to rub all the juices up. They do call facial hair the flavor savor. Its nice to leave a warm wet satisfied partner still smelling like her cum. I love that hard but sublte throb that rolls through a lady's pelvis when she is getting ready to release. I also rarely use fingers or toys. I figure if I can't get her off with just my mouth I aint doing it right. Lol
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The frequency, skill, and duration I gives head is directly proportional too the lady. But I usually do it first to set the bar very high before they give me head. Feel like when you take a lady out of her element, and you go first........then she will pull all the stops to show you up. You know your about. To get some good head when she pulls that hair back twists it.......and spits in a straight line some saliva lube on your cock like she traced it.

I will admit. Lady who are more sensitive to cumming I really like cause verything is a bit easy.

I do like a challenge of a lady who takes longer to cum. What I don't like is when a lady has secretly cum multiple times over and over again but refuses to tell you she achieved. Effects my self esteem and your fighting yourself slurring speech with a numb lip trying to represent yourself right. Lol

I'm not gonna lie. I like women of all shapes and sizes. Colors and creeds. But when I see a lady that's white, being a black man I feel like I gotta go all out and represent for my people.....based on the stereotypes most black men don't eat pussy. I've been told I lick it with soul and nice rhythm. It's like dancing. Lol A good relaxed and drained lady of orgasms produce some of the warmest pussy.

Black ladies seem moreso into being fucked more than daty more in my tryst. I don't know why that is. They usually prefer and opt to add a toy. Not my fault I'm not a robot....but I'll try. I don't wanna hold the toy though.

So I prefer ladies to be real limber and relaxed before sex occurs. Hopefully they get greedy when they cum and don't get too too sensitive so I can continue and keep doing it.

The ones that be challenging are the ones that need fingers and an active tongue. Before I start doing that I make sure their head game is vicious first......then I insert the fingers like im holding a play station controller........

If daty wasn't included in gfe, I don't know what I would do on overnights. It's usually one of the reasons I never need lube, and if I cant fuq her all night, I can at least get my money's worth taking all her lil cum reserves while I'm recharging lol.

I will say the less active and engaging her head is the less likely I will do it. I'll always try but if her head isn't stellar I move less toward doing it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:06 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

M OldGent you have awesome skills!!!!
Old 10-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default OMG.....That right there was stellar. give the man an oscar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
The frequency, skill, and duration I gives head is directly proportional too the lady. But I usually do it first to set the bar very high before they give me head. Feel like when you take a lady out of her element, and you go first........then she will pull all the stops to show you up. You know your about. To get some good head when she pulls that hair back twists it.......and spits in a straight line some saliva lube on your cock like she traced it.

I will admit. Lady who are more sensitive to cumming I really like cause verything is a bit easy.

I do like a challenge of a lady who takes longer to cum. What I don't like is when a lady has secretly cum multiple times over and over again but refuses to tell you she achieved. Effects my self esteem and your fighting yourself slurring speech with a numb lip trying to represent yourself right. Lol

I'm not gonna lie. I like women of all shapes and sizes. Colors and creeds. But when I see a lady that's white, being a black man I feel like I gotta go all out and represent for my people.....based on the stereotypes most black men don't eat pussy. I've been told I lick it with soul and nice rhythm. It's like dancing. Lol A good relaxed and drained lady of orgasms produce some of the warmest pussy.

Black ladies seem moreso into being fucked more than daty more in my tryst. I don't know why that is. They usually prefer and opt to add a toy. Not my fault I'm not a robot....but I'll try. I don't wanna hold the toy though.

So I prefer ladies to be real limber and relaxed before sex occurs. Hopefully they get greedy when they cum and don't get too too sensitive so I can continue and keep doing it.

The ones that be challenging are the ones that need fingers and an active tongue. Before I start doing that I make sure their head game is vicious first......then I insert the fingers like im holding a play station controller........

If daty wasn't included in gfe, I don't know what I would do on overnights. It's usually one of the reasons I never need lube, and if I cant fuq her all night, I can at least get my money's worth taking all her lil cum reserves while I'm recharging lol.

I will say the less active and engaging her head is the less likely I will do it. I'll always try but if her head isn't stellar I move less toward doing it.

Well FUCK ME..LOL You just made me all wet and I didn't even fuck you yet...
Sexy men who talk sexxy are soooo AWESOME!! I think I will need a STIFF drink after this...
Too early for some Ciroc....
BTW my HEAD GAME is off the charts!! I will suck your cock like you stole something ..lol I just love giving a sweet spoken man some head...I love to do it slow and work my way up his shaft. Sloppy is best.. Wet and juicy.. Let me stop as I am still being bad. I need some dick to reign me in... JESUS JUST FUCK ME ALREADY, GIMME THAT..
M.M.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #10
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Can I rub my foot all over your cock?? Can I make your toes curl up?? Can I lick my tongue around your ear lobe??
Can I just put my lips ever so gently on your shaft?? Men do you know what is considered a REALLY STRONG HEAD GAME?? Have you been shown properly or are you just settling for some half assed blow job??!!
M.M.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:02 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DITTO MM.......

Old 10-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #12
Hojo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Head game as in bringing your body along for a ride with your mind or are you talking about the just the physical act. It is so much more of a turn on if the playfulness is more than just friction. That brush of skin the one small kiss. The seductive look that makes you shift your hips ever so slightly. The ravenous taking without removing an article of clothing. The build up and banter back and forth. Being able to hold somewhat of a conversation. Perceptive enough to recognize the little goose bumps that rise when you kiss a certain area. being able to not only touch but feel the other person. That is a start. As for some magical technique fingers tongue elbows ect.. I have no idea, but I certainly do like to practice
Hojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:52 PM   #13
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I got some practice in today LOL but I'm just saying I like what Gimme_That says.. I would vote for him to be president, and suck his cock in the oval office..
But then again I just love all kinds of dick
M.M.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:38 PM   #14
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Dam Mel I'm really liking this new direction. Very hooottt!
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #15
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

TY OGENT...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women