Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews
Default As long as there is bullshit on this COED board...

... I will consider myself the solution. I have more threADs for everyone coming up, and will post a new one daily. Also, if I see two to four different troll names posting threads about dumb drama bullshit, they will get bumped all the way off the first page EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE. If anyone else wants to volunteer to keep this COED clean and actually about PUSSY, ASS and TITTIES then by all means!

You guys have a mens lounge for a reason. And something called "The Spider Hole" I hear. So go be assholes there. We don't want it in here!
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Aine View Post
... I will consider myself the solution. I have more threADs for everyone coming up, and will post a new one daily. Also, if I see two to four different troll names posting threads about dumb drama bullshit, they will get bumped all the way off the first page EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE. If anyone else wants to volunteer to keep this COED clean and actually about PUSSY, ASS and TITTIES then by all means!

You guys have a mens lounge for a reason. And something called "The Spider Hole" I hear. So go be assholes there. We don't want it in here!
Sadly, that is not up to you... and if you bump enough threads, you may be considered a spammer...

So... just be sure not to over do it.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:

There is no "solution".......there is only the wheel.......be careful what you sign up for.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Spam label made and sewn to her lapel. Points have been issued. Enough points = a nice vacation on the beach with RockerRick, Crazy Marine, Playdoh, HammockedHank, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or whoever the F they are calling themselves this week. Ms Aine has put herself with lovely company. Bump/spam away.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #5
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Spam label made and sewn to her lapel. Points have been issued. Enough points = a nice vacation on the beach with RockerRick, Crazy Marine, Playdoh, HammockedHank, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or whoever the F they are calling themselves this week. Ms Aine has put herself with lovely company. Bump/spam away.
+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVBcMWK8uM
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #6
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of Order: disciplinary interaction between a member and a modtard are held to be private, and the property of the recipient (member) until such time that the recipient makes that interaction public.

Example: Modtard A gives Fucktard B points for spamming a particular forum. Fucktard B posts in open forum a "thanck you" post, along with the comment of how the points tasted like 'chicken' (implying that the modtard is chicken shit). Modtard A is at that point free to publicly reply to the self-exposure stated by Fucktard B.

By commenting about the interaction, Modtard A is making stated interaction available for discussion by the general membership (without the approval....implied or otherwise) of the recipient of the interaction.

Carry on..........
Old 09-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
That's understandable. But the name that was not included was whispers. Wouldn't you call his bumping of old threads and creating new ones for the same agenda spamming? I would hope mods would take notice and action.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
That's understandable. But the name that was not included was whispers. Wouldn't you call his bumping of old threads and creating new ones for the same agenda spamming? I would hope mods would take notice and action.
There is a big difference between commenting on an old thread and just stating:

bumpity bump.

There is only occasion when we may not bump old threads (those are reviews). Reviews older than thirty days may not be bumped.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #9
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
If you do not think that issues here in San Antonio have not went beyond local Mods to Admins and gotten the attention of the Owners of the board you would be naive.

I respond to questions made by others and clarify statements. I do not "bump" old threads for the sake of doing so or the intended purpose of washing other threads off the front page as Tracy has threatened to do.

There is a distinct disadvantage in regards to THREATENING to do something for a stated purpose.... ANYthing Tracy bumps now can easily be seen as her spamming the site....

She kinda tied her own hands....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:40 PM   #10
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Not really... As long as she comments on the subject matter or contributes camel toe or twerking pics, or even some pictures of her with her hands actually tied, she's free to do whatever, like the rest of us, post threAds, etc, as long as it's hobby related, entertaining and thought provoking.

(yes, I know people can call out threAds as well)
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #11
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Anything off topic puts the poster at the mercy of the interpretations of your local modtard.........the modtard can choose to/not to ignore it..........one must remember to keep the bullshit on topic......."bumping" threADs does not do that.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #12
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

You should have a line out the door with all your BP business, shouldn't you? How do you have so much time to be spamming the board?

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...ay-25/10920210

Maybe we don't want BP girls here....
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #13
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio View Post
You should have a line out the door with all your BP business, shouldn't you? How do you have so much time to be spamming the board?

Awe, dirk is big meanie! Maybe "we" don't want guys that apparently troll BP. Come on man, that's just weak. A lot of providers on here also post ads on BP. Even some you know.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #14
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Point of Order: disciplinary interaction between a member and a modtard are held to be private, and the property of the recipient (member) until such time that the recipient makes that interaction public.

Example: Modtard A gives Fucktard B points for spamming a particular forum. Fucktard B posts in open forum a "thanck you" post, along with the comment of how the points tasted like 'chicken' (implying that the modtard is chicken shit). Modtard A is at that point free to publicly reply to the self-exposure stated by Fucktard B.

By commenting about the interaction, Modtard A is making stated interaction available for discussion by the general membership (without the approval....implied or otherwise) of the recipient of the interaction.

Carry on..........

UM SIR VON.. Apply some points to yourself kind sir.

Quote:
That's what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
There is a big difference between commenting on an old thread and just stating:

bumpity bump.

There is only occasion when we may not bump old threads (those are reviews). Reviews older than thirty days may not be bumped.
Aha!!! So I see the loophole now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Awe, dirk is big meanie! Maybe "we" don't want guys that apparently troll BP. Come on man, that's just weak. A lot of providers on here also post ads on BP. Even some you know.
Dirk... shut your face bro. No one asked you anyways, but thanks for posting a link to my ad. Besos! You just sounded like a retard and a half saying stupid shit like that.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #15
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio View Post

If they look like that? I vote YES.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net