Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2021, 01:20 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default Seedy Hotels and extraordinary stories around them

I will start off with this. In looking at local hotels when I was starting off in the hobby and had a few ladies who enjoyed meeting up as long as it was at a hotel, was going to the Howard Johnson's in Monroeville where the new UPMC east is now located. When the hotel first opened, it was a 300 a night place to go and spend your sheckles. In it's final years, when I would go there, the nightly rate was still under 60.00 per night and it was usually not unclean or weird. I'd taken gals I met from the Ritz up to a room at times, and then finally in the later years, had a chance where there was a madam who would set up meet n greets at a local bar and then over to two or three rooms that were part of a lockoff unit. The girls would meet up in either a group room and then you could rent one for about 75-100. to go over to a private room for 30 mins or so. I think this one lady catered to the folks who were in the car industry, and there was usually 15 or so gents and 4-5 gals there. It was always fun, and the guys in the business knew each other, so it was often loud and bousterous, but the hookers were not into extra curricular activities- in my opinion. It seemed like they were mid 30=40 yr old ones and they were a good bit of fun. I had a few near misses coming home with either glitter or perfume on me, and this place had a no-glitter policy so it was one less issue to worry about. the other hotel that had these wild parties were the ones over by parkway center, and the hotel across the street from south hills villiage. Good times- and wild for the times. This was about 18-25 yrs ago. I believe the madam who threw those parties has since passed. Any new reputable meet n greets going on these days??
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women