Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Did anyone miss me (put your hand down Cheaper)?

I drop in down here every now and then to see what is going on. Some of you people are pretty funny. Me? Ended up in hospital, finished my degree (M.A.) finally, and now live in Omaha. Pretty good action up here but I miss a couple of the ladies. Probably won't check in much here anymore.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry to hear that I do wish that we could of got to know each other better you seem to be someone who speaks there mind and someone who knows where they are going in life.congrats about finishing your degree.so sorry to hear about being in the hospital and things not going so well in that end.But anywho dont forget that around here on eccie we are like ihop open 24/7 and we always welcome everyone.......hell dont forget COG is here (sorry COG just going with the flow of your to blame)
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
and now live in Omaha.

There goes the neighborhood.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey, the famous john galt. So much for CDN and C2B.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone should run the IP addresses for comparison / historical login comparison . . . ijs.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
john_galt
Valued Poster

I'm not sure what exactly an IP shows. I've changed computers three or fours times since I first posted and went through a couple of wireless routers. I hope it can't tell you my physical location because I went through that last year. I couple of the denizens on this very site sent out a broadbased email using the KU addresses and threatened to out me. They sent out several to many addresses and I guess they were waiting for a fearful response.

I contacted Jackie quite awhile back, actually I talked to an assistant (or so I was told), and was told my political views meant that she would not meet with me. There I was at Wayside Waifs looking to adopt and being told that I was too intense. Dont' worry Jackie I won't be contacting you now or in the future. I will try to stay on my side of the river (yes, I am next door in Iowa).
Old 10-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

wouldnt see you because of political views?
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #8
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
There goes the neighborhood.
....................yea..almos t like having a hooker live next door..
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #9
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
I'm not sure what exactly an IP shows. I've changed computers three or fours times since I first posted and went through a couple of wireless routers. I hope it can't tell you my physical location because I went through that last year. I couple of the denizens on this very site sent out a broadbased email using the KU addresses and threatened to out me. They sent out several to many addresses and I guess they were waiting for a fearful response.

I contacted Jackie quite awhile back, actually I talked to an assistant (or so I was told), and was told my political views meant that she would not meet with me. There I was at Wayside Waifs looking to adopt and being told that I was too intense. Dont' worry Jackie I won't be contacting you now or in the future. I will try to stay on my side of the river (yes, I am next door in Iowa).
I really do apologize if my scheduling assistant told you that I would not see you based on your having a specific political viewpoint - that actually sounds quite bizarre a reason for declining an appointment and I will speak to her regarding the comment (if that is what she in fact did say or if she even remembers the conversation) . . .

Your political views had nothing to do with my placing you on my "do not see" list - your handle appearing on a national "blacklist" that is available to verified providers, along with very disturbing information about you personally which was corroborated by several people, was the reason for my declining your inquiry / request, and I left instructions that you be declined politely and thanked for the compliment of wanting to see me professionally, the same as I do with anyone that cannot pass my vetting process.

And, yes, I do occasionally employ a female scheduling assistant / screener who is based in Texas. A lot of ladies use an assistant, especially ladies such as myself that travel (tour) extensively, it makes vetting a potential client easier and quicker as a lot of my time is consumed actually traveling and it is difficult to check references while driving . . .

However, I really must take this opportunity to say that I do so very much appreciate that you won't be contacting me in the future for an appointment. Thank you (most sincerely)!

As for my post in this thread, I was making a light-hearted comment based on the continued whirling suspicion(s) that you have multiple handles on this board (I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm).

Good luck in Iowa.

- Jackie

BTW - I just checked my encrypted system where I keep my DNS info - you contacted me back in March, 2011 . . . yet, you're still bitching about not being able to see me, seven months later . . . Damn, I'm flattered. Or, I may need a restraining order. Get over it already.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #10
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

John I think her not seeing you had more to do with how you pimped a member of this board and your use of physical violence, not your political views. The interesting thing is your belief that someone might give a care that you have been gone.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #11
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

John Galt who is that? Obviously alot went down in my 7 months absence that I know nothing about. Nah we wont miss him, now if Jackie or COG went MIA than we would worry and care about them.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #12
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It was hard enough getting thru Allie's screening.
Political views ,I really do not have many ,Can see both sides on most sides. Just waiting for the Replublicians to give my money to the wealthy and the Demos. everyone else. Econ. not political science has been the rule rather than the exception.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #13
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You guys will let anyone post any pain pill dribble that inters into someones thought process. I have read the above post over and over and can not find no useful info in it. The post makes the poster {big country} appear to be stupid without a clue as to what is going on.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #14
john_galt
Valued Poster

Okay Dirty Dog I'm calling you out for the peckerwood that you are. What pimping are you talking about and what violence. Be very specific so everyone can see what a liar you've always been. Don't worry I won't put it out there what you said. That will remain between us and your toady.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

John I am not going to out the provider, you used to date/pimp her. Why do you care anyway you just said you would not be here much. So why dont you STFU and disappear again. This whole excersise was for you to see if you had been gone long enough that it would be cool to come back, well its not so stay in Iowa and go away. Besides John, my history on this board more than shows that I am a person who knows, things behind the scenes and I speak my mind and more importantly the truth.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women