Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94
Default I Hereby Proudly Take On The Mantle Of White Knight

I am quickly coming up on my one year anniversary in the hobby . It has been for the most part a great year with a lot of fun times. I have met some very nice ,beautiful and wonderful ladies along the way.

In the beginning like most guys I joined P411 and I frequent a couple sites to get my info on who I will see next. Eccie being the main site because I did like the conversations that took place in the forums and have even been using the chat room as of late.

I do the hobby for fun , because I enjoy it and I love sex. I come here to meet different folks and to have fun.
In the past about four months or so I started noticing a trend on this site a trend that quite frankly rankled me.
That trend is for certain users to call anyone who posts a positive comment about a lady on a negative or no review a White Knight.
Then this trend leached its way out of the review section into most of the forums on Eccie today. It seems the term White Knight is spouted by some folks at a drop of a hat.
It is used as a way to try to belittle the person posting and to shame them away from speaking their mind.

Many times this "White Knight" is accused of flaming the original reviewer even if the only comment he made in response to the review was that he had seen the lady and liked her.
It seems that many of the Black Knights are very thin skinned and do not like their motives or intentions questioned in any way.
The first comments they like to make are that the White Knights are the ones who keep honest reviews from being written. What a load of hogwash. the only thing that keeps reviews from being written is the guys who are spineless and haven't the balls to speak up.

They certainly don't need the Black Knights to defend them.
If a negative review is honestly written without embellishments it will stand up to scrutiny.If the reviewer goes beyond the facts he will be called out on it "as he should be"
To the guys who complain about folks posting positive comments on the reviews .
Do you honestly believe that just because the reviewer is a man his word is golden and should or cannot be questioned ?
There are a fair amount of unscrupulous guys around that can and will sue the negative review as a means to an end.
On the flip side negative reviews do serve a good purpose when they are done truthfully. We gain valuable info that can protect the hobbiest.
It is up to us to use both the negative and positive comments in all the reviews to help us make our decisions.

In my opinion every time I see someone cry the words White Knight I see that person as a whiny little bitch. The best that they can come up with is White Knight for the things they think are ruining the site.
To that I say look in the mirror its folks like them that make this site less fun.

I'm sure I was considered by many to be a White Knight before I even posted this thread.
To that I say "good". I would rather be considered a White Knight than some bottom dwelling Black Knight.

I speak up when I see things that I don't like and people I don't trust. It's in my nature. I post against the negativity and the assholes that try to bring this site and the rest of us to their level.
I have defended ladies I have never met because when I see someone being torn apart for no better reason than a review done by someone with a less than favorable reputation and the pack of wild dogs that jump on it to pat him on the back and to tear at her even more it makes me sick and ashamed that they are called men.

I have posted on negative reviews about ladies that I have met to say that I enjoyed their company. To the Black Knights this seems wrong. Apparently they want a review like that to have nothing but negative comments and insults to wards the lady.

So I say to all that can hear:
If being for fair play and honesty then I am a White Knight.
If believing the ladies should be able to to have an equal say on a bad review done on them then call me a White Knight.
If believing a person should stand up and speak for someone or themselves when they have been wronged then call me a White Knight.
If believing in calling out the assholes who would stomp out the joy and fun we get from the hobby then call me a White Knight.
If thinking you should treat the ladies as ladies , then call me a White Knight.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to be holier than thou and not trying to preach. I am just speaking my mind about a subject that has been pestering me for some time now.

So I say call me a White Knight all you like.You won't stop me from posting in what I believe is right. You definitely will never stop me from having FUN.

looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, Looie, my response to that would be that the ladies love the WKs, which, by the way, we call "decent guys." Tomato, tomahto. The term WK doesn't mean anything bad to the ladies. (Or at least me. Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies.) As for the guys that cry "white knight" all the time, what the fuck do you care? Are they sucking your dick? No. So screw them. What did they ever do for you? You're a good guy, Looie. Bit of an idealist, maybe, but I fail to see that as a bad quality. Fuck the haters. Better yet, fuck the ladies and ignore the haters.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I may not agree with all you write, but on this, I do. I don't write to tell the nay sayers they are wrong, just that this is how it worked for me. I like to stress YMMV. It is often forgotten that these ladies are people, not machines, not all the derogatory names that could be added. They are women. People. It will vary from one customer to another depending upon a number of factors. Her day. Her health. Me. etc I tend to be more of a WK than a BK.

A while back a wrote a YMMV comment on a review of a very popular girl I had seen. Did not put her down. Just YMMV. One of the following comments was that she can't click with every jackass that comes in. Guess I was that jackass when she walked in the door. Oh, well.

Torito

BTW My Harley is not chrome plated.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

All I can say Looie is that I believe that what you wrote is the gods honest truth! I couldn't have said it better. You are my favorite white knight. Love you Looie.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Well, Looie, my response to that would be that the ladies love the WKs, which, by the way, we call "decent guys." Tomato, tomahto. The term WK doesn't mean anything bad to the ladies. (Or at least me. Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies.) As for the guys that cry "white knight" all the time, what the fuck do you care? Are they sucking your dick? No. So screw them. What did they ever do for you? You're a good guy, Looie. Bit of an idealist, maybe, but I fail to see that as a bad quality. Fuck the haters. Better yet, fuck the ladies and ignore the haters.
+ 1 girl on ignore the haters. Love the way you think.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post

+1
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #7
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Duly noted.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
Mr Bam Bam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

A white Night came into a bar in Arkansas and orders a white wine.
Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: “You ain’t from around here, are ya… where ya from, boy?”
The guy says, “I’m from Iowa.”
The bartender asks, “What th’ hell you do in Iowa?”
The guy responds, “I’m a taxidermist.”
The bartender asks, “A taxidermist… now just what th’ hell is a taxidermist?”
The guy says “I mount animals.”
The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, “It’s OK boys, he’s one of us!”

Too much drama on ECCIE thought I would add some humor. DONT TRASH ME WHITE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Mr Bam Bam is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

So, does this mean that a fat slobby guy with hair in all the wrong places, belly rolls galore, bad comb over hairdo, acne, sores on body, freakish acting, etc, will not be as apealing to a lady as others, "(they do pay the same amount of money)"? Can a 400# guy get the same ride on the electric horse at Wallmart that the little kid got?

There are many among us that have never been in the game (or think they can get the same reaction from ladies as when they were in their prime). I have taken women, and have had women taken from me. It is what it is...

Money can buy you sex, and sometime a certain kind of love. Guys, please think... Do you desire and perform the same with a woman that is not atractive to you at all, as you do with one you just crave?

They are not the ride at Wallmart...
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Mr. Devil, Antichrist, etc.

We do sometimes disagree but I sure as hell am tired of the negative as well. Honest discussions turn negative, postive discussions turn negative, they all seem to turn negative. I went away for a while (from posting) and it was all I could do to keep from posting in response to some of the pure venom. In the end I came back for the fun parts (hot ladies anyone?).
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #11
drez63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bravo, Looie, Bravo

I too have been called a "White Knight" by some just for upholding what I believe is honest and fair. I try keep a low profile but there have been times when someone has to speak up. I am pround to do so and I am glad to see others feel the same.

Maybe we should start something like, "The Order of the White Knights of the Rectangular Bed" or something like that.........
drez63 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Default FYI

When placing a custom printing order for M&M's the word booty, bootie, or any derivative terms are prohibited.

LL & OTHERS SPARE US THE MANIFESTOS.

Though you are gods please condense the content for those of us of simpler minds.

Or consider that your posting is not a requirement on every thread.
Few are those that are laid by your prose.

SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #13
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

haha
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #14
robs4.1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Looie and Traci +1
robs4.1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Checks and Balances.. *sigh*

I could care less about reviews. Once a provider is verified as legit, unless something serious changes it's all repetitive anyways. My issue is when the writers aren't fair and balanced and objective. When they take a lack of chemistry and write it off as horrible service. When they don't consider they might be half of the issue and blast the provider for not making the impossible happen. I won't get into derogatory and disrespectful names/descriptions...

Glad to see we have knights of all colors popping up to keep everyone honest. *wink*
~Ze~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women