Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2024, 02:53 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Democrat Presidential Candidate Dean Phillips on Trump supporters

Tells it like it is - the Democrat party is delusional while Trump supporters are thoughtful, hospitable, friendly

“I saw a line of people waiting in the cold for hours… every single one of them thoughtful, hospitable, friendly… frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them but Trump.

My party is completely delusional”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1749910777866207300
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 03:24 PM   #2
Typo
Valued Poster

I have several ultra liberal friends who were convinced to go to Trump rallies to judge for themselves. They all came away in disbelief about how nice the people were and how open they were to discourse about their differing opinions. 2 of them said they can't even find that in their own party. All felt like they've been lied to about Trump supporters, but none of them were convinced enough to cross the aisle and vote for DJT.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 07:02 PM   #3
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Tells it like it is - the Democrat party is delusional while Trump supporters are thoughtful, hospitable, friendly

“I saw a line of people waiting in the cold for hours… every single one of them thoughtful, hospitable, friendly… frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them but Trump.

Watch

Why wouldn't they be friendly when they are all republicans? When the Steelers win a football game, they smack each other in the ass, high five, kiss babies.

The republicans only get angry when they lose. They kill, meme, pepper spray, talk about it for three years, find fake votes, look for rice votes, count the votes over and over and over, have expects figure out what happened.

When they are voting for two dumb and dumber canidates, what is there to be upset about?
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 07:11 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
I have several ultra liberal friends who were convinced to go to Trump rallies to judge for themselves. They all came away in disbelief about how nice the people were and how open they were to discourse about their differing opinions. 2 of them said they can't even find that in their own party. All felt like they've been lied to about Trump supporters, but none of them were convinced enough to cross the aisle and vote for DJT.

exactly. the leftist media has brainwashed them into thinking Trump supports are a "rabid cult" of some sort.several of our usual suspects here believe this nonsense.

when they actually meet trump supporters of course they are shocked. and they should be shocked especially when they realize who deceived them ... their beloved leftist media.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 07:14 PM   #5
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Actually, Hillary described the insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump supporters perfectly, "A BASKET FULL OF DEPLORABLES".
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 07:18 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Why wouldn't they be friendly when they are all republicans? When the Steelers win a football game, they smack each other in the ass, high five, kiss babies.

The republicans only get angry when they lose. They kill, meme, pepper spray, talk about it for three years, find fake votes, look for rice votes, count the votes over and over and over, have expects figure out what happened.

When they are voting for two dumb and dumber canidates, what is there to be upset about?

are you kidding me? why do you keep claiming this when it's been proven false? not one police officer was killed as a result of the riot on Jan 6th.

7 people did die 6 of medical issues and one was murdered. none were police.

you claim trump supporters are "uninformed" yet you and others continue to make these claims years after they have been completely proven false.
Old 01-23-2024, 07:20 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Actually, Hillary described the insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump supporters perfectly, "A BASKET FULL OF DEPLORABLES".

how'd that work out for her?

baahahhaaaaa
Old 01-23-2024, 11:06 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
Thanks for sharing that perspective. That is a consistent theme from people who attend a Trump rally. The nicest, most friendly and open to discourse people you will meet. Sadly Trump supporters have been lied about by the media and Democrats in DC - and in turn those misinformed people who hear and are duped by the media and DC propaganda, sadly believe it and go forth and spread falsehoods all the time

All you have to do is look at some of the comments made on this forum
Old 01-24-2024, 11:37 AM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

It's not the supporters in general who are a problem. I think the majority of american's are nice, friendly and willing to share ideas and be agreeable. When there is the nuance of adding anonymity to the mix, here on a board or in groups with masks or hoods, etc., that's when racism and partyism is exposed. It's then that both parties are ugly and that's where I have some prior friends, who think it's ok to bash political beliefs even in public get into trouble. I think both parties have done a shitty job in building bridges towards each other, but that by self proclamation isn't an interest either on this board or elsewhere. It's more important to self inflate, and be grandious- at others expense. There is no room for any ideology besides AMERICA FIRST in a lot of people's minds. Despite it really being not about AMERICA, it's about Party First, People second, and rights third.

Ask any woman who has to go out of state to talk to someone about her reproductive tract.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 01:34 PM   #10
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

It's kinda hard to build bridges to people who can't accept facts and the objective truth. It's not our job to coddle trump supporters who refuse to live in reality just because an election didn't go their way.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 12:20 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Watch

When you think about it, this is really remarkable. For a Democrat running for President to admit his party is completely delusional - and that every single Trump supporter he met is thoughtful, hospitable, friendly.

This poor guy better look out - the leftists will be out to destroy him for telling the truth

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women