Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
Dato69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 42
Default Chloe Cummins

This is just an fyi. Take the info and make your own decision…

Today I reached out to Chloe to see if she was available. I called her and she didn’t answer but then texted me back saying, “what’s up.” I asked her where her I call was at today and she said that she didn’t have one yet but that she needed to get one. I asked her where she was thinking but she replied that she didn’t have the money for an I call and asked if I would help her by sending her the money and that she would see me for a half hour if I gave sent her the money she needed for the room. Once again, I asked her where she was planning to get the room and she replied that she was on her way into Pittsburgh from Butler and she could go anywhere I wanted. I recommended an area with a few inexpensive motels in the south hills and told her what the rates were at these places. She said ok and asked me to send her the money for the room. I declined and offered to meet her in person and give her what she needed to secure the room. She said that she needed to put it on her card, though, and asked for it again to be sent with a Venmo or cash app. Once again, I declined and told her that I would gladly hand her the cash in person at the motel for her to get the room and then would give her the balance as soon as we got into the room. She said that would work and then went silent for a little while. Then she sent me another text asking if I was sending her the money via an app. At this point I felt like I was being set up, so I told her once and for all that I would gladly hand her the cash that she needs for the room (I had already confirmed that the motel would accept cash as payment) and that if she didn’t want to do it that way that I would just move on. She immediately replied for me to move on.

On a parting shot I let her know that I felt like she was trying to run a scam on me and that I always treat people fairly but I also never let people treat me unfairly and good luck to her.

I’m not saying it was or wasn’t an attempt to part me from my money without providing a service, but it sure felt that way. I just wanted to let the board know just in case anyone else has a similar experience.

Good luck and stay safe out there.
Dato69 is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:32 PM   #2
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I hope Gabby sees this as it's just another reason why we have to travel to places like Toronto or Florida to get good service. This shit right here is what gives Pittsburgh girls a bad name. Say it's the guys all you want but when the majority of 'yes' reviews are from out of town providers it really says something about the state of Pittsburgh.

Glad you thought with the big head Dato and thank you for sharing this!
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:55 PM   #3
Cantigetausername
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Let's blame brandon for the inflated pricing and worse service.
Cantigetausername is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 01:19 PM   #4
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dato69 View Post
This is just an fyi. Take the info and make your own decision…

Today I reached out to Chloe to see if she was available. I called her and she didn’t answer but then texted me back saying, “what’s up.” I asked her where her I call was at today and she said that she didn’t have one yet but that she needed to get one. I asked her where she was thinking but she replied that she didn’t have the money for an I call and asked if I would help her by sending her the money and that she would see me for a half hour if I gave sent her the money she needed for the room. Once again, I asked her where she was planning to get the room and she replied that she was on her way into Pittsburgh from Butler and she could go anywhere I wanted. I recommended an area with a few inexpensive motels in the south hills and told her what the rates were at these places. She said ok and asked me to send her the money for the room. I declined and offered to meet her in person and give her what she needed to secure the room. She said that she needed to put it on her card, though, and asked for it again to be sent with a Venmo or cash app. Once again, I declined and told her that I would gladly hand her the cash in person at the motel for her to get the room and then would give her the balance as soon as we got into the room. She said that would work and then went silent for a little while. Then she sent me another text asking if I was sending her the money via an app. At this point I felt like I was being set up, so I told her once and for all that I would gladly hand her the cash that she needs for the room (I had already confirmed that the motel would accept cash as payment) and that if she didn’t want to do it that way that I would just move on. She immediately replied for me to move on.

On a parting shot I let her know that I felt like she was trying to run a scam on me and that I always treat people fairly but I also never let people treat me unfairly and good luck to her.

I’m not saying it was or wasn’t an attempt to part me from my money without providing a service, but it sure felt that way. I just wanted to let the board know just in case anyone else has a similar experience.

Good luck and stay safe out there.
I just had a similar experience with an Asian in Greensburg. Said for me to send 40 "for her security". I told that I would find some other.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 01:31 PM   #5
pacwing
Registered Member

I can't speak to any type of scams, but do hotels even take cash? Honest question.
pacwing is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 01:34 PM   #6
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

the original poster confirmed they would take cash.
Old 12-14-2021, 02:07 PM   #7
Typo
Valued Poster

Yes, they take cash. You just have to decline to enable any incidental charges to be charged to the room so they don't take a credit card. Some require a card for a deposit to cover any potential damage, but will return the deposit when you check out.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 03:30 PM   #8
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

The last time I got a room at one of the "usual" hotels in the Crafton area, not only did they take cash, but they were somewhat surprised that I wasn't paying in cash - the clerk was like, "you want to put it on a card? Are you sure?"
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 04:42 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Chloe obviously knew the OP wasn’t a top notch monger who cared for her safety and security. If he was he would have sent her 2 deposits and a pic if his drivers license.

On a side note, I am thinking of printing out a McLovin’ ID card and laminating it for screening purposes.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 08:19 PM   #10
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

and it just continues more and more what some BS prepayment/deposit. IDK not doing it, in almost every case she would have ghosted you or come up with some excuse. I pretty sure these grifters continue to get 20-40 here and there with no effort.
signa is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 08:51 PM   #11
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

had a provider that didn't have a room but told me that most require a cc or a $100 deposit
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 05:07 AM   #12
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

we should start requiring that the providers look exactly like their pictures present day, bring condoms, and arrive fresh and showered.

Just say no to Newports!!
Old 12-15-2021, 06:43 AM   #13
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

All of this bullshit is exactly why I’m considering giving up the hobby altogether. Deposit scams, bad attitudes and just plain nasty girls are all we get here. I was sticking with AMP’s but I’m sick of the incessant “how much you teep?” haggling and the same scripted performance every time.

It sucks out there!
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 07:08 AM   #14
wfunxy
Gaining Momentum

I got the exact same thing from Chloe, asking for upfront even for an incall. I felt the same way, she has gone to the dark side. I would never give $ upfront with any of these ladies. The scams are just getting worse and worse. She could have done well, I am sure, with both of us and others. Shame so narrow sited.
wfunxy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:40 PM   #15
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

ok I might give her the benifit of the doubt about not having a room. Has she asked for a deposit for outcall that does not require a room?
signa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women