Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Im Moving to Dallas!!!!

Everytime I log in, the showcases are packed with beautiful, Dallas providers. Man, Im moving there. Why cant we get some of them over here for a visit?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Ummmmm... Although not all D gals tour I think if you look at the recent ads you will see quite a few ladies either have toured here recently or are planning to tour here soon.

RebeccaOfDallas, Pleasure Mi Amore, ChaseDFW, VivianKnights, Honey, Megan Marie, Lisa Tyler, Taylor of Texas, Angel Divine,Sxyblk,, Sweet julie, Londyn, Sam Milone, Melissa Moore, The Original Jennaof Dallas, Amazing Amber, Wynter Stark, Amazing Asia, have all been here recently (some utr) or plan to be here.

Toss in local gals like lexie, sorean (officially visiting but temporarily based here), & angelica and trust me we got it good!

I'm sure only the old farts like Muffy & me remember the days when one touring provider a quarter and one local gal was the norm.

My advice is that if you want a specific gal to head this way you should contact her, along with your back channel, and invite her. If you and your back channel would like advice and assistance just contact this lil OLD country mouse.

Ok, I'm done with the rant.

HID
Old 06-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
Yosemitesambo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default I'll second that.

I have to agree with HID. In the past 2-3 months there have been many excellent opportunities to sample some of the Big City's finest here in the Piney Woods of NE TX and NW LA. While you may not have the avialability that comes with being in the DFW area, the quality is here. Most of the ladies in HID's list are top shelf.

My personal theory is that times are a little tuff in DFW leading to a larger number of providers, which meets a higher portion of the demand and drops prices. Drops in demand and prices forces even the great providers to search out addtional markets. Then WHAMO, we get additional choices in our neck of the woods. Capitalism and the Free Market at its best!

Anyway, I've found that I don't have the resources or time (meaning sneak off opportunities) to take advantage of all the top notch talent making the rounds in our area.

One last comment, the big city girls don't have anything over our Vivian, Megan, Jordan and others. IMHO.

I need a better spell checker
Old 06-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Wow angelica. I forgot all about her. Is her contact info still the same? I guess I'm just being a little greedy. Just want to have unlimited choices for spur of the moment play time lol
Old 06-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

It looks as though I may be making an appearance in LA on Tuesday. Thanks HID for mentioning my name, you're my ratf or favorite retired hobbyist.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

I just HAD to post so Wynter would be on top of me!!! Ahhhhhh, the mamories!! Ummm, errrr.... MEMORIES!

Wynter: You make this lil OLD man feel frisky again!!!

HID
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women