Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2018, 08:22 AM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Are You Easy To Pick Up

Providers,

Does the being in the hobby make you harder to pick up or are you in the hobby because you're easy to pick up?

How often do your outings in RL end with someome in your pants and how hard did the guy or girl have to work to get in them?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:58 AM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to be much harder to pick up-- but now that I've lost some weight... its much easier!!

LOL

I've always been hard to pick up. I sadly tend to have RBF when I'm not actively engaged in conversation (I light up when I'm engaged-- but if I'm not actively talking-- its straight up RBF).
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:02 AM   #3
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I used to be much harder to pick up-- but now that I've lost some weight... its much easier!!

LOL

I've always been hard to pick up. I sadly tend to have RBF when I'm not actively engaged in conversation (I light up when I'm engaged-- but if I'm not actively talking-- its straight up RBF).
You believe a guy has made it up to your face to see your RBF by the time he decides to come over and buy you a drink?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:54 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha-- when I'm not actively in "hobby mode", I'm pretty conservative in the way I dress, despite the bright purple hair.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:43 AM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Haha-- when I'm not actively in "hobby mode", I'm pretty conservative in the way I dress, despite the bright purple hair.
So like the hot business exec, huh? Yeah a RBF would only encourage me to approach you. Hottness!

Now if you tell me to get lost right away when I do make my intro, that's different.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:03 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

grace, thx for using the term. i learn something every day!

=====down below goes slightly off the train track.
skip if you just wanna pickup a woman or a provider.

it sounds like some RBF is just some men freaking out how some women look (in a similar vein to the the women actors in Ghostbuster II, Gal Gadot in Wonderwoman, etc). Which tells me that some men are just not comfortable with women who are self-assured, strong, assertive, etc. So, instead of dealing w/ their uncomfortable-ness, what do they do?? No surprise - they tear down the women - bullying, calling names, threatening, etc. (see the story about the twin sister in the Quartz article).

but back to RBF, part of it is just our faces at rest and part of it is how we choose to view the world and how it treats us, which then shows on our face.

"Dont worry! Be happy"
--Bobby McFerrin

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/f...ng-b-face.html

interesting read!!
https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/03/healt...rpt/index.html
"If you fear you have that face and are worried why so many people think you look angry all the time, you can share your photo with Noldus and find out if you have RBF."
http://info.noldus.com/throwing-shad...science-of-rbf

similar article at WaPo.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.213c16d633f7

"Women with “resting bitch face” are actually better communicators"
https://qz.com/495771/women-with-res...communicators/
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:04 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

here's where you can find out if you "have" RBF.
http://www.noldus.com/test-if-you-ha...ing-bitch-face
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #8
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I love when guys try to pick me up. I go out braless with a very tight tee shirt and no panties with booty shorts and enjoy when guys follow me around asking for my number and telling me they want to fuck me. I am very choosy though)
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I love when guys try to pick me up. I go out braless with a very tight tee shirt and no panties with booty shorts and enjoy when guys follow me around asking for my number and telling me they want to fuck me. I am very choosy though)

But you end up choosing though, no?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:02 PM   #10
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I do end up choosing sometimes) I guess if the "right guy" came up behind me and put his hands up my tee shirt squeezing my nipples as he kissed my neck and I felt his hard cock against my booty, no telling what might happen but it needs to be the right guy) My sex drive is always very high & I often tend to think with my wet swollen clit like some of you guys think with your cock and very naughty things do happen that shouldn't))) I am sure the other providers who are sex addicts have the same problem as I do.
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:34 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My 1.3" of dangling death has made me slutty.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:29 AM   #12
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to be into hookups, so I guess one could say I was easy, you know to pick up. 😉

But now if someone (guy or girl) walks up to me, they usually get a cold shoulder. Not that I mean to do it, I just startle easy.

Recently, I was out with a couple of friends and a cute girl walked up trying to start a conversation. I just smiled and turned away. Later I was kicking myself cuz it could have been a fun night.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:11 AM   #13
BARBIE_LYNN
BANNED

User ID: 77047
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a homebody and haven't been in a relationship in years let alone random hookups. I don't even stop to listen when someone tries to pick me up. I'm private and fun but I love personal connections and bonds before I give up my cookie seems to be way better. I'm a tough nut to crack but when you get to know me I'm a huge baby lol
BARBIE_LYNN is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:32 AM   #14
katherynlust
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My saying "I am drink in hand more often than not." (Not a drunk, I just enjoy drinking because I'm somewhat new to it &&& it's social) I don't watch/have tv, drama, etc. So I like to go to a bar & drink & talk to people & watch a game.

Granted.... I don't like "thirsty folk" in any bar. I don't like to feel intruded upon in a public environment unless that conversation is had before than & I know them.

Very much more often than not, I go home alone from a bar.

With that said, I look at the hobby as more of a very friendly & realistic friendship. I've found that it's the most blunt & probably the coolest relationship you can have with someone. It ends up being the most honest. So I try not to tangle up drama in social life with what is actually realistic.

I avoid drama at almost all cost if I can evacuate. So I like what the hobby does for Women even though it's looked down upon & even shamed at times. I don't usually ever talk intimately with men in a bar because I consider it in the category of "I collect resumes & I need no man to buy my drinks". I'd rather buy my own & sit there by myself at times than waste their && my time. I think respect is huge when it comes to my space. Anyone &&& everyone is welcome to grope their own balls in the public restroom.

I've definitely had people intrude. Meh............ But they usually get the hint. We can be friends without Men feeling entitled & disrespectful.

"What does a nice date cost a man in Dallas with a beautiful woman that he's guaranteed sexual activity?" Yes. I said I collect resumes.

I hate to say it. But... every man pays for it one way or another & I'm the least dramatic of the options. More often than not, it's in the shape of a diamond on the second to the farthest finger on her left hand. I care, but we're not here for a long time. We're here for a good time.

I love to dress nicely & go out. I love shopping & finding very fashionable effort worthy outfits. I love initiative & I'm complimented more often than not. That is effort. That, to me, is initiative. But I probably won't go home with you ....... & either should anyone else TBH.

I have socialized publicly with several people I've hobbyd with and they have always been more than respectful which is that much more appealing than not. No expectations. Just drink in hand. Enjoying what time we have.
katherynlust is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:12 AM   #15
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I used to be into hookups, so I guess one could say I was easy, you know to pick up. 😉

But now if someone (guy or girl) walks up to me, they usually get a cold shoulder. Not that I mean to do it, I just startle easy.

Recently, I was out with a couple of friends and a cute girl walked up trying to start a conversation. I just smiled and turned away. Later I was kicking myself cuz it could have been a fun night.
Maybe ladies have a different approach when picking up other women! If you smiled at all, a lot of guys would, and sure, they may be very dense, just assume you didn't hear and go around and try again. Not so easily deterred.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women